Chapter 1: Meeting Luhan

Luyoon love story

Yoona's POV: 

 
I woke up at 6:00 am and getting ready for school. The butler waited for me downstairs and drove me to school when I finished. We arrived at my school and the butler open the door for me to came out of the car. Then I saw a black car parking right behind mine and someone stepped out. I remember that I'm the only student who drove to school by 4 seats black car. An unknown person was wearing the school uniform walked in inside. Lots of female students noticed his presence and looked amorously at him. All the boys suprised when he stepped in school.
_ Who is he?
_ Why is he so handsome?
_ I'm jealous!
_ How could he catch so many attentions from the girls?
They were whispered about the handsome-newstudent. When I walked into my class, I saw him, it's was him, the new student, was sitting next to my seat and he is looking for someone in the class. I came and sat down. He smiled to me when he noticed me. I asked:
_ Hi! Are you new student? What's your name?
_ Yeah! I'm Luhan. I'm from China. I moved here last week. He calmly answered me.
_ Nice to meet you, Luhan. I'm Yoona.
_ Nice to meet you, too! I have a cousin who studies here too. He's in the same class at me. But I didn't see him. Few days ago, he introduced me a girl named Krystal through the phone. He also show me her picture. I'm very suprised when I heard your name was Yoona. At first, I thought it was you cause the girl in the picture looks like you. If it's not, I'm sorry for the mistake.
_ Ah, Krystal! She looks like me because she is my sister. I'm older than her a few months so we studied in the same grade. You can tell me his name so I can help you look for him, if you don't mind!
_ His name is Oh Sehun.
_ Ah Sehun! He is in the canteen with Krystal. I think they will come up soon!
_ Oh, okay
Then I saw Baekhyun and Taeyeon walked in, their hand hold tightly as they swing forward and backward.
_ Hi! I greeted them
_ Morning! I see that our Yoongie already has a boyfriend huh?! Taeyeon said.
_ What are you talking about? Did you see a new student is sitting in front of you? Please, a little polite here! I yelled at her with a little angry. I don't like the word "boyfriend" mentioned by my ears.
_ Okay, I'm sorry! Taeyeon said.
_ Luhan, this is Taeyeon...I pointed to Taeyeon while talking to him.
_ And this is... My sentense was cut off when Baekhyun jump in.
_ Hi! My name is Handsome Baekhyun, that what I was called. And I can see that you're quite handsome too! Like me! We can be good friends. Baekhyun said confidently.
_ Nice to meet you Handsome Baekhyun~! I'm Luhan.
Taeyeon and I cover our mouths with hands and giggled. Baekhyun looked akwardly at us: "What are you laughing at?" 
_ Nothing! I'll let 2 Mr. Handsome talking. I'm gonna call for Krystal. The lesson will start few minutes more.
_ I'll go with you. Taeyeon said.
_ Sure! I replied.
When we walked toward the door, I saw Krystal and Sehun are heading to the class.
_ No need to call them! They're already here. I turned to Taeyeon who was standing behind me.
_ Ah! Unnie. Krystal call me when she saw me was standing beside the door.
_ Hyuuuuung! Sehun sreamed when he saw Luhan is sitting and talking with Baekhyun.
_ Ah! Morning Sehun! Good to see you! Luhan said cheerful.
_ How long have you been here? Sehun asked.
_ Just a while. He smiled.
_ Wow! Your cousin is quite handsome huh? Krystal said in suprise.
_ But I'm more handsome than him, right? Sehun asked and waiting for an answer.
_ No, not really. Krystal rolled her eyes and looked away.
_ But I think he's cute. I said to cheer him up.
We all laugh. Reng...reng...reng...reng. The bell rings, all the students run to their class and stay quietly. The school was empty.
In front of me and Luhan were Baekhyun and Taeyeon, behind us were Krystal and Sehun.
The teacher is coming and our lesson started.