The starting

We are together

 

"Adeul~ Are you ready?" grinned Onew getting ready for a team cheer.

"Remember kids, this is not our first performance overseas. Just remember the feeling we had in Thailand. It had a good response."

As I place my hands over Minho's, Jonghyun's hand appeared and landed on top of my hand. I turned up to look at him. He smiled and mouthed, "Yeobo, phaiting!"

"Hana, dul, set. Phaiting!"

The PD came in and told us it's time for our stage. We get to the stage and contended for the number one spot with 'Ring Ding Dong'. As soon as we finished, it was time for results. As we anticipate the calculating results, I prayed hard because I really wanted to win badly. We were against 2PM’s ‘Heartbeat’. Alas, they didn’t perform due to another schedule, so we won. As soon as we got our results, as usual our ‘manly’ Jjong cried his heart out. I had to hug him to cool him down. We could hear the fans screaming in awe and shouting, “Uljima! Uljima!” and they kept on repeating it till Jonghyun stopped crying. My shirt was damn wet.

“Ya, you had my shirt wet.”

“-Sniff- mianhaeyo” and he smiled. I was speechless, his smile was so cute. I accepted his apology with a smile and a hug.

So we had to do an encore and we received flowers from 4Minute, and many others.

Onew was smiling all the way and even threw the flowers we received from 4Minute to the fans.

“Ya, hyung! Don’t do that! 4Minute gave it to us to congratulate us, not for us to throw to our fans!” Taemin warned Onew.

“I know. I just… didn’t think about that.”

“Sigh”

 

So after the performance, we got into the van to get back to our dorm.

“Ah, I am tired.” Minho sighed.

“Like we’re not? Okay, Ja. Let’s sleep~” Onew said.

I sat at the back in the middle of Jonghyun and Taemin. Taemin had his ears plugged with his earpiece. Onew at the front with Minho beside him. The van was perfect for the five of us. So I decided to close my eyes and reflect. I do that every time we’re done with a performance. I think of ways to make the performance more exciting or original. So thinking of what I did today, I think maybe I should wink more and emphasise more on my pronunciation.

Just then, I felt something on my shoulders. I was shocked to see Jonghyun’s fallen head on my shoulders. My heartbeat went crazy. I turned to the front, and then turn back-staring at Jonghyun’s head. I felt weird.

Just then, Jonghyun moved to wipe off his saliva. I closed my eyes, pretended to sleep.

I peeped; Jonghyun smirked and rest his head onto my shoulders, and slept.

Ah, why is he so cute? He just had that look of a cute puppy. I close my eyes and started to fall into deep sleep.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

“Kids, we’ve reached” I opened my eyes, and not to my surprise, Jonghyun was still asleep. He’s always the last to wake up. Aigoo…

Then I realised, it’s gonna be awkward if I wake him up. So then luckily Taemin came to my rescue.

“Hyung, wake up. We’re here. Key hyung can’t move because of you”

Damn Taemin, you didn’t really had to mention me. But anyways I’m still grateful.

“Oh, sorry yeobo. –stretches- why was that such a good sleep?”

Well, because you slept on me. Obviously that was a good sleep. “Oh I don’t know. Maybe you were just too tired?”

“Yeah… thanks anyways for lending me your shoulders. ^^”

“Yeah… No problem…”

 

~~~~~~~~

 

So I reached my room, the room that I share with Minho. I look at my watch. Damn, it’s 9:45PM. I missed my drama by 45 minutes.

“YA YA YA! SWITCH ON THE TV-“ I screamed to the other members. Then I realised we had a special guest over tonight.

“Oh, let me apologise for my rude behaviour”

“No, it’s okay” Shin Se Kyung apologised.

It’s not that I hate her or anything. But, I don’t know why this time round, her presence just annoys me.

“Ah ye- I meant key. I am going out to eat dinner with her. Anything you want me to buy for you along the way?”

“Yes, I want fish cakes, ddukppoki, soju, and-“

“What? How am I gonna remember all these?”

“I was just kidding, I don’t want anything”

While heading out of the door with Se Kyung, “I’ll be home quite late. So, don’t wait for me”

“Oh… Okay…”

The door slammed shut and it was too late for me to do anything.

 

Author's notes: HI ALL! this is my first gay fanfic so... I'll appreciate comments ^^

and and, i can't really update every weekend cause I am quite a busy person and I have school. :|

So uhm, i really hope you enjoyed my first fanfic and please please please comment :)

And i know it's too short for a first chapter but sorry! D":