IT HURTS SO MUCH

Will You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Shocked by your letter, he hurriedly went downstairs to his mom. He handed her first some medicine.

 

After, he showed the letter to his mom. “What is this? Mom, do you know about this? What is this?!”

 

“I…I promised her I wouldn’t tell you but…..but I feel like you have to know.” His mom started. “Know what?!” “Sunhae…Sunhae left. She asked me to give this day as your last day together since your contract is done. I thought you went with her at the theme park.” She continued.

 

“Done?! How is that possible?!” “She was walking down the hall at your school in your graduation day and she heard you talking to a girl and told her you love her. She didn’t mention me the name of the girl.” His mom murmured.

 

Myungsoo then stood up and grab the keys to his car and drives to the park. He tried to call you but your phone is already off.

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

It was already 10 so you turned off your phone and gave up waiting for him. You went to the package counter and get your things.

 

You then exited the park and passed by a bridge. You reached for your cellphone and drop it to the river. *He doesn’t want me. He doesn’t even call me. There’s no use to keep in contact with him.*

 

After, you sat and wait at a bus stop for a bus. You don’t know exactly where you’re going since you don’t have any relatives at all. *I’ll just drop off where the bus would take me.*

 

You started to cry as a bus was nearing you. You then stood up. *Goodbye Myungsoo. Goodbye. I will never forget about you. I will always love you.* You hold on to your necklace that was given by him.

 

The bus stop in front of you and you hop on. *I hope you’re gonna be happy with Eunji.*

 

Tears keep falling from your face. “Mr., just drop me off on the farthest bus station you could get.” You told the driver of the bus and sat at the back.

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

Meanwhile, Woohyun received a letter. He goes up to his room and read it.

 

Woohyun-ah~

 

H…how….how do I put this?

Uhhmm… well, I just wanted to thank you for being a good friend to me. Honestly, I also was in love with you since freshmen. I thought you wouldn’t love me back. Then Myungsoo showed and, the story just goes on.

Uhhhhmmm…… I also wanted to tell you that, our contract ended. Yes. He has someone he loves already. It wasn’t me. And just like that, our contract en

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter