Amnesia

The Prince's Runaway {Fixing}

Seung Ho's POV

I'm in hospital where Jiyeon is having surgery. The doctor said that she got hit by car. God, what was she thinking?

Doctor: The surgery was success. So please don't worry. And now only one person can go in.

Thank god!

Seung Ho: Can I go visit her?

Doctor: This way.

I went to her room. She's sleeping peacefully. If I look at her like this she almost looks like angel. My angel. My angel? Why did I called her my angel? Am I....in love with Jiyeon? ...my heart is beating fast. Why? Am I really in love with her? If I am it explains all my weird actions. I protected her from my best friend whom she hates. But how is Myungsoo related to Jiyeon? Is she his...ex? Impossible. Impossible. Just thinking she might've be his ex makes me uneasy. I really do love her. Why didn't I releaze it sooner?

After that day

I woke up. Only now.

Jiyeon: mhmmm.

Seungho: Jiyeon...?

Jiyeon: Um...Annyeong.

Seungho: Thank god! You're awake!

saying that I hugged her.

Jiyeon: Please let me go.

As she said I let her go.

Jiyeon: Sorry. But who are you?

Seungho: Jiyeon...what are you talking about? You know me, Seungho, your friend.

Jiyeon: Sorry, I don't know you.

Seungho: Are you serious? You're not joking?

Jiyeon: I'm sorry. I really don't know you.

After I realized my feelings she forgot about me? You gotta be kidding me!

Doctor: It seems like she has amnesia. I don't know when she will regain her memories, but you all gotta be patient.

Amnesia? And we don't know when she will remember me?