The Fated Meeting Of Two {Fixed}

The Prince's Runaway {Fixing}

In the high class room that gave a rich and gloomy atmosphere sat  a single person on the sofa that looked it cost more than a middle class apartment. That person just sat there, not saying anything and staring at elsewhere.

Well, untill the door knocked...

                                                   ...and  a girl who looked about 18 came in wearing maid uniform.

"Your highness the prince, you father, his highness the emperor has send calling for you." the maid said hesitantly as she heald her frail hands tightly together and weakly smiled, "He said it's an urgent business."

Prince Seungho realized that his father's pride. He may be his father, but there wasn't a time when they talked just two of them. Every time they meet, there was always servants beside them.

Seungho sighed,"Understood. I'll head there later. You're free to go, Miss Kwon Yuri."

"But-!"protested the young and inexperienced maid who had not known the harsh truth of reality. Seungho turned his head and faced the young girl with angry expression on his ultra handsome face that many fell for,"But?"

"It's nothing, sir."

"If you understand, then get out of this room at once!"

"Yes, sir!"

How annoying, he thought to himself.

Later...

"Have you called upon me, your highness?" asked Seungho as he kneeled elegantly as the old king who had been through many wars and saw many people die before his eyes, looked uninterseted in life as usual. Then, he said this as he grinned widely, "Prince, you'll marry Milady Jieun."

"What are you talking about, your highness?" asked Seungho with heavy anger in his heart, "I didn't hear anything about this!"

"You didn't need to." replied Emperor half heartedly as he glared at Seungho coldly as if he were a mere ant, "The wedding will be five weeks later."

"Emperor!"
Seungho was at lost of words. He didn't know what to do. After all it was emperor we were talking about. This person is so stubborn that even his wife can't convice him to back down.

"I will never accept this path you have chosen for me. Because my fate is differrent." as he said the words that needed more courage than ever, he headed towards the door that will lead to hallway.

"Do whatever you want. Because no matter how you struggle, you'll marry her."

Back in his room...

As soon as he arrived in his large and luxury room, Seungho collapsed on his legs, "What should I do?"

His heart seemed empty as if it was never there. He suddenly stood up and whispered to himself, "Okay, let's be smart. Judging by this sitution, that guy will force me to marry her, which is bad news, really bad news. So, shall I escape?"

Good plan needs some thinking, that's his favourite line. Which is why he stood in his room, just thinking about how to escape this awful situation.

And he had found perfect plan.

Not really.

Meanwhile...

Jiyeon felt her back ache a little as she walked across the road where she saw no one, but sweet couples that kept filrting with each other non stop and I caught myself feeling slightly jealous.

Then, she saw something unexpected. Inside these group of couples, I saw a familair faces.

Sora, her friend since middle school and Im Jae Bum, the guy she really liked since middle school.

She felt her heart torn into pieces. She felt she needed a drink, heavy one.

"This ." Jiyeon mumbled under her braeth as she headed to Soju House. But, then she bumped into someone in her heart broken state.

"Sorry." apololized he as Jiyeon stared at him who looked handsome enough to be called idol.

"What are you apololizing for? It's me, who should..." she said as she collapsed on him. "...Apololize."