You're Tasteless [Preview]

The Best Couple Wins

A/N: I know I said I couldn't type anymore before, but like I REALLY really can't type anymore. My knuclkes are swollen and my veins are strained or something and it's very painful to type my writs feel like . Like I have a chanyeol I want to write, but I won't because I can't. I really want to finish this story at least though. I have an appointment for my hands thursday so hopefully I can continue writing by then. but for now, here's a preview since I can't write. I hardly could manage this terrible thing. :( sorry. 

 You're Tasteless!
[Preview] 

Changjo

"Ok. What the is that?" Hyorin screetched sitting across from the table.

Changjo and Ji soo both grummbled.

"What the do you think it is?" Ji Soo scoffed "It's food. B*tch."

"LANGUAGE!" Min Joon huffed.

Ji Soo rolled her eyes. "It would've been better if this little sh*t wasn't ing fooling around instead of helping me."

Changjo's eyes widened. Everyone around the judging table seemed to be pretty pissed. Even Ricky and Min-Min, and they were ALWAYS smiling. Always.

"What?" Changjo scoffed.

"You heard me, you bloodly ing tampon head."

"Ok, Gross." Jin Hi shook her head. "Guys, Calm down."

"I'm SICK and tired of you telling me what to do!" Ji soo growled. "Like seriously!"

"Excuse me?" Jin Hi asked bewildered.

Changjo gulped. Both he and CAP knew what could go down when the girls where mad. It'd be caious if they were mad at eachother.

"I didn't ASK to be your ing bridesmaid! I didn't ask to come here! I DIDN'T ASK for you to "hook me up" so you can just leave me the alone. I'm not a child!"

Jin Hi leaned back in her seat and squinted. It was dead silent.

"Brides maid?" She smacked her lips and snickered. "I'm ing sorry if I wanted my best friend to be my bridesmaid."

"Jin Hi..." Ji Soo finally came in terms with what she said.

"Hook you up? Sure, I like the idea of Changjo and you together... but you act like i'm holding a ing knife to your throat like I'm some sort of bad guy. I'm just trying to make sure you're not lonely. That if I'm not their, somone else will have your back."

Changjos eyes went from Jin Hi to Ji Soo, who was standing there dumbfoundly.

Jin Hi scoffed. "Treating you like a child,... please. Then don't ACT like one Ji Soo, throwing these little 'temper tantrums' are going to make you lose friends."

"Jin Hi-"

"Don't you EVER ing talk to me like that again, you better learn who you're ing unnie is...I know that much." She crossed her arms and looked away.

....

"....Okay" Hyuna cleared .

Ji Soo sat back down next to changjo as everyone adjusted themselves awkwardly, (Some trying not to laugh, being Hyorin, Ahn, and the drama loving Himchan)

As Hyuna went on to explain the rules, Changjo noticed Ji Soo studying her lap.

He knudged her shoulder.

She glanced up.

He smiled and whispered "At least she doesn't have a carrot in her hand."

Ji Soo scoffed and his cheesy wink and knudged him beforing turning around.

But what she didn't know, was that Changjo caught her little smile and it made him feel wonderful.

Just Wonderful.
 

A/N:  I FEEL LIKE I STUCK MY HANDS IN A BLENDER GOD. I hoped you liked it though ;)