Chapter one ♥ First love

Three Hearts♥

{Sunny's pov}

''What would you do if the one who broke your heart, is the only one who could fix it.''

That's a quote I've heard, and it  hits me like a bullet. I got my heart broken once, and as the quote mentioned, I believed he was the one who could fix it.

I was wrong. I kept waiting for him, and all he did was leaving me in pieces, all of me. Mind, heart, and soul. I kept thinking back to the day I met him, the day we fell in love, no, I fell in love with him. I always believed in him, that he loved me like I loved him.  I was decieved, got my heart broken, and I lost the ability to love again. I didn't trust in love anymore, and he was the one who caused it, he just did it.

It's been two years since then, since he left. I didn't know of his whereabout, and I never heard from him again. It was like he got erased from my life, he doesn't exist to me, that is, Kim Yesung.
The one and only guy, who broke my heart.

[Flashback]

``Sunny, I'm in love with you. Will you...be my girlfriend?´´

My close friend from the academy, Jung Yunho, who I've known for two years. He confessed to me, something I didn't expect.

I looked at him with wide eyes, surprised and shocked. His words kept replaying in my head over and over.
I didn't know what to say, how to act, basically, I was speechless. I mean, we've been friends for so long, and I never expected that he'd feel that way about me.

``Yunho,I...uh....I don't know what to say, it's so....sudden´´ I dazed off, staring at my feets.

He walked closer to me, lifted up my chin so that I'd face him. Our eyes locked.

``What is your heart telling you?´´ his big, yet warm hand cupped my cheek, his face was so close I could feel his warm breath. My heart skipped a beat, I blinked as I opened my mouth to say something, but stopped.

I wasn't sure. After all these years, I've told myself not to fall for someone ever again. Because of the past, I still couldn't move on. My ability to love was unstable, I lost it.

 I didn't know how to tell him, after all, he doesn't know about it, about my past, or how I was heartbroken. I wanted to tell him that it wouldn't work out, although he's a great guy, greater than 'him'(Yesung). Yunho was always there for me, whenever and whatever. He loves me, cares for me, and even spoke to me like Yesung never did. He's a great friend, 'friend', that's what I've always thought about him. Nothing more, but, somehow, I felt something.

He sighed, closed his eyes for a second, he opened them and smiled softly.

``It's okay, you don't have to answer now. Just...take your time,´´ he paused. ``Tell me, when you're ready. I'll wait.´´

I felt guilty, but I faked a smile. ``Yeah, thanks. I'll...think about it,´´ I said out of guilt.

``Ok.´´ he nodded, and ruffled my hair.


[End of flashback]
----------♥
{Sohyun's pov}

``Yang Yoseob!!!´´ I shouted.

I stood in front of his house, yelling like a crazy kid. It was neither early in the morning or in the middle of the night, so the neighbours didn't bother, actually, they're kinda use to it now. It's my daily routine, you could say. Weird, I know.

``Aish, so noisy!´´ Yoseob came out from his bedroom window, still dressed in his pajamas. ``Yah, it's saturday, why're you even here?!´´ he shouted back annoyed, ruffling his hair as he yawned.

I frowned and pouted. ``You're so forgetful, it's your check up today, remember?´´ I said crossing my arms.

``Check up...´´ he paused, and thought for a moment, then snapped. ``Ah! The check up it's today! !´´ he hurried back into his room and got dressed. He came running out of the house, breathing heavily.

``Yah, you know you can't run! What if you suddenly got a heart attack?!´´ I said worried.

You probably wonder why Yoseob has to go for a check up, yes, there's a reason. He is diagnosed with a heart disease. It's not heritated from his family, he's actually the first of the first in his family to have it. Ever since he was a kid, he has always been physically bad. Putting his bad physical body aside, his behaviour is another thing. Childish, stupid, idiotic, lazy, troublesome, selfish, annoying, and whatever of the non-positive you could think of.

Yet, I'm in love with this heart-disease-diagnosis jerk, my childhood friend, and....my first love. Ever since we were little, until now, I never once confessed to him. Because I'm afraid of rejection, it has always been one-sided love for me.

``Anyway, we need to get your lazy to the hospital.´´ I walked up to him, grabbed his ear, making him squeal in pain.

``Aaahh, ouch ouch ouch! Yah, Sohyun, it hurts!´´ he squealed, trying to get out of my hold.

``I don't care, we have to go. It's your fault that you forgot your check up today!´´ I dragged him along.
--
We arrived at the hospital. After half an hour, Yoseob was done with his check-up, so we went back to his house.

``Yah, do you know how annoying you are? I don't need you to take care of me, you know. I'm not a kid, for god sake!´´ Yoseob complained. ``Also, I need you to stop shouting in front of my house every freakin' time you come!´´

 ``Aigoo! I'm not stupid, yes, I'm annoying, and I know that. Besides, your parents told me to take care of you while they're working overseas, you know that too!´´ I glared at him, pouting. ``AND, if not for me, you'd probably forget your check-up today, babo!´´ I showed him my tounge.

``Whatever!´´ he went to the sofa, picked up a pillow and throwed at me.

``Yah! Yang Yoseob!´´ I gave him a I'm-gonna-kill you-look. `You better run!´´ I yelled and chased him around.

``Catch me if you can!´´ he mocked laughingly.

``Get back here, you babo!´´

We throwed pillows back and forth at each other, running and fooling around like we were kids.

----------♥
{Aerin's pov}

``Aigoo~! The movie was so good, I'll rewatch again next time!´´ I giggled, and jumped with exitement.

``I won't be coming with you next time, have that in mind!´´  Key confirmed. He shivered from the thought of rewatching the movie again.

``Oh, Key, what a scaridy-cat you are!´´ I , and gave him a light push.

``Rin-Rin, I really don't understand your love for horror movies,´´ Dongwoon shook his head. ``How do you live at night?´´ he chuckled.

``Well, get use to it, it's a good trait watching horror movies, okay? At least I'm not a (I should've censored that word, no?) like you guys, and I'm a GIRL!´´ I said as I walked out of the movie hall.

So yes, I'm a big fan of horror movies. I watch it ALOT. Along with my two male friends, Son Dongwoon and Kim 'Key' Kibum, we all go to the same academy, and also hang out alot together. Watching horror movies is one of our hobby, wait, scratch that, MY hobby. It's not that they hate it, they just don't like watching it.

``If you promise not to take us with you next time, I'll buy a whole bunch of horror movies for you on your birthday!´´  Key blurted out without thinking. I guess he just wanted to prevent himself from me asking him to come with me next time.

``What?! Really, you'd do that?!´´ I widen my eyes, grabbed his arm and shook him exitedly.

Before Key could speak, my phone rang. It was my older brother, Chansung.

I picked up, ``Ne, oppa?´´

``Aerin ah! I have good news!´´ Chansung said over the phone, he sounded really happy.

``Good news? What kind?´´ I asked him curiously.

``Heerin noona is having a baby girl!´´

``Unni-is-having-a-baby-girl?! Jeongmal yo?´´ I gasped, surprised and happy. I jumped up and down exitedly. Unknowingly, I didn't notice that everyone was staring at me, but I didn't care. Both Key and Dongwoon gave me weird looks.

I heard Chansung laughing over the phone. ``Aerin, I know you're happy, but please don't make a big scene out of it. Anyway, come visit at the hospital as soon as you can.´´ he told me.

``Ye, oppa. As soon as I'll pick up one cute plushie for our cousin first.´´ I giggled at the thought of seeing my cute cousin. Beside my love for horror movies, I also love babies.

``Oh, and Aerin ah,´´ Chansung said before I was about to hang up. ``Donghae is also coming over.´´

I was abit startled, I could feel my heart skipped a beat for a second there. My face suddenly became red by the thought of Donghae. ``Donghae....he's back?´´

``Yeah, he came back yesterday.´´

``O-okay, I'll get over there soon.´´ I lowered my voice with embarassment.

``See you.´´ Chansung hang up.

I clenched my phone tightly to my chest, at the same time, I felt my heart beating like crazy. You'd probably guess by now why it does. It's been three years since I saw him, since he left for study in Britain. I was happy by the thought that I'd see him again. I wonder if he changed.

You might think, beside her love for horror movies and babies, she also loves this guy, Donghae, right? Then you're right, I do. But, my love for him is bigger than my love for other thing. My first love.
----------♥

{Author's note}

Ok, so I finally posted up the first chapter, ah I'm so relieved. Hope you enjoyed! And also, &sunny (Kim Sohyun) hasn't confirmed yet, so I don't know if I should replace her or not. Where are you &sunny?! Please confirm soon when you read this!!! Or else I can't continue writing chapter two!
Anyway, I won't post up chapter two until &sunny has confirmed. I'll patiently wait for your answer.