Oh, that little naughty thing, called 'fate'

Let's Start Anew

The ambulance came immediately after the incidence. Junsu was in shock state, but still sobbing hardly, his body was shaking like a plain leaf at the storm. Some men took Yoochun and the other driver out of their cars and Junsu hardly stood up from the hard ground and dragged himself to Yoochun. The doctors were doing their work. Lots of people came around to see what’s happening.

 

“Excuse me, are you somehow related to this man? Do you know him?” One of the doctors asked Junsu.

 

“Y-yes. H-he’s Park-Park Y-Yoochun.” Junsu managed to say something in between his sobs.

 

“Sir, please come here, you need to calm down.” The woman said and took Junsu to one of three ambulance cars.

 

“B-but I n-need to be with Y-Yoochun.” Junsu shook his head. He didn’t want to just sit there, this wasn’t helping his either.

 

“Who is he to you, Sir? We cannot let anyone to be with a patient, just family can be.” The woman, who was also a doctor, explained.

 

“I’m… I’m his boyfriend…” Junsu said silently, this time without stuttering and sobbing. He knew that he lied, but maybe just for now.

 

“Oh, okay then, please go to that ambulance, Sir.” The woman said and Junsu rushed to Yoochun. The other doctor asked something Junsu, but the other didn’t hear that, he held Yoochun’s hand and felt new tears threaten to fall his swollen cheeks down.

 

“Yoochun-hyung… Please wake up.” Junsu silently cried praying for Yoochun to open his eyes again. Those eyes he actually fell in love with. But then he was too scared to tell it loudly. Now he wanted to scream it at Yoochun’s face and hug the other.

 

Soon the ambulance reached the hospital and took Yoochun to emergency room leaving Junsu for waiting in the hall. The boy hugged himself, slid down the wall and hid his face in his knees. He was waiting. But it was so painful. His heart was bleeding in pain, but he was not able to do anything.

 

Jaejoong ran out of the school to his brother, but the thing was he didn’t see his brother, tough he saw lots of people looking somewhere, three ambulances and two crashed cars. It was a car crash like face to face, the scene looked horrible. After a minute two ambulances drove away.

 

Then the raven remembered what he was looking for. His brother. Jaejoong went numb when the idea of hit Junsu came to his mind. The raven quickly looked over the crowd shouting for his brother’s name, but it was no use. After that he ran to the bus, which took him to the hospital.

 

“Excuse me, do you have a patient named Kim Junsu?” Jaejoong rushed to the reception.

 

“Wait a second, Sir.” The receptionist said and typed something on her computer. “No, Sir, we don’t have Kim Junsu as a patient.”

 

The raven breathed out. At least Junsu wasn’t hurt. But then again ,where his brother disappeared?

 

Jaejoong took a bus and went back home hoping that maybe he will find Junsu there, but sadly he was met by a silence.

 

“Junsuie, where are you?” Jaejoong couldn’t help but cry. Then he remembered the phones. Oh, what an idiot he was, maybe Junsu will answer the phone.

 

The raven quickly dialed his brother’s number, but it said that the phone is turned off or not in signal zone. Jaejoong threw his phone in the wall and groaned.

 

Junsu was sitting quietly looking at nowhere, but tears were still flowing down his cheeks.

 

“Sir, drink this tea, it will help you.” The old woman with warm sympathy smile said and gave a tea to Junsu. The boy flinched when he heard someone talking to him. He slowly raised his head and gladly took the tea.

 

“Thank you…” His voice was already hoarse. The boy carefully drank the hot tea and he felt more calmed now.

 

“Here, take it.” The granny handed Junsu a handkerchief. The boy took it and wiped his tears away. Thankfully he gave it back to the granny.

 

“So, you’re waiting here for someone special, right?” She asked.

 

“Uh… Yes.” Was Yoochun special? Yes, Yoochun was special to Junsu, Yoochun managed to capture his little innocent heart and without him knowing he made it alive. The boy never felt like this about anyone else. Yoochun was every time and everything on Junsu’s mind. “And you? Do you wait for someone special too?”

 

“Me? No… My family was waiting for me. But I guess I’m not special anymore.” The woman smiled. “I was in comma for a month, but after two weeks my family gave up on me. Just one doctor had a hope. When I woke up he informed my family, but they never visited me.”

 

“Oh my. I’m sorry for that…” Junsu hung his head.

 

“It’s okay, now I have a dear friend, that doctor.” The granny said and smiled her warm smile. Then a doctor went out of the emergency room, they were there for three hours already.

 

“Are you Kim Junsu, who came together with Park Yoochun?”

 

“Yes, I am. Doctor, how is he? Will he be alright? Can I see him?” Junsu jumped from his sitting position, ignoring the pain in his legs, he was sitting in a very uncomfortable position for three hours.

 

“Yoochun-shii is now at stable condition. He had broken his left arm, one rib and hit his head hardly, but everything will be okay. Yoochun-shii is now sleeping, but yes, you can see him now. This way, Sir.” The doctor explained and showed Junsu the way to Yoochun’s ward.

 

Junsu was about to run when he stopped.

 

“Thank you, halmoni. Take care.” Junsu smiled and rushed to the ward.

 

He was the pale face of Yoochun. His forehead was bandaged also was his hand. Junsu tried to hold his tears from falling. The boy went to Yoochun and took his hand gently massaging it.

 

“Yoochun-hyung, why did this have to happen…? I want to tell you something, but you cannot hear it. Wake up soon…” Junsu said, he felt his eyelids became heavy and soon he fell asleep next to Yoochun.

 

Jaejoong was at home, waiting for Junsu when he also fell asleep on the couch.

 

Someone opened the front door and was surprised when he found it unlocked. He went inside and found Jaejoong sleeping on the couch. Trails of tears could be seen of the beauty’s face. He frowned. He put the books, which Jaejoong drop earlier at school, on the table and took the raven into his arms. He tried to search for Jaejoong’s bedroom, tough he didn’t know which was his, so he randomly chose it and put Jaejoong on the bed.

 

“Why… Yunho, why did you do this…?” The silent whimper came out of the beauty’s lips. His eyes opened for a bit just to see Yunho’s face.

 

“I’m sorry you had to see it. But I just had to do it. Forgive me.” Yunho bent down and kissed Jaejoong’s forehead.

 

“Never, Yunho… Please get out.” Jaejoong said as angry as he could, when you think of a totally sleepy person.

 

Yunho smiled.

 

“I’ll make you mine again, just wait for that. I told you that you’re mine. So I’ll get you.” Yunho pecked Jaejoong’s lips, much to the other’s displeasure, at least that’s what Jaejoong wanted to show, tough he liked it very much.

 

Then Yunho got up and went out of the house. Jaejoong sighed, he won’t be a fool again, no matter how much he loved Yunho, but he was just too stubborn to listen to Yunho’s explanation or give him a second chance.

 

His heart and mind was torn it two parts, one was all about Yunho, other one was about Junsu. But soon he again fell asleep.

 

The other day Junsu woke up on the comfortable hospital bed. He got up when a thought of Yoochun strike his head. The other bed, on which Junsu was sleeping, was placed in the same ward as Yoochun was. Probably someone saw him fallen asleep and brought one more bed.

 

Junsu looked at Yoochun and gasped. Two people were sitting near Yoochun and when Junsu made some noises they turned their heads toward him. 

 

“Oh my, you’re already awake, dear.” A mid-years woman smiled, her eyes were red from crying, but the smile was warm. “We found you fallen asleep next to Yoochunie and asked to bring one more bed.”

 

“U-uh. Thank you.” Junsu bowed his head and looked at Yoochun.

 

“Who are you to Yoochun? We never heard of you, Kim Junsu.” The mid-years man said with serious look.

 

“I’m… his friend.” Junsu said when he thought what he should say.

 

“We are Yoochunie’s parents, dear. Thank you for being here with our son for the night. You should go home and then you can visit him again. You look tired.” Mrs. Park said and hugged the boy. Junsu bit his bottom lip and nodded.

 

“Okay, Mrs. Park. Can you umm… tell me if Yoochun will awake?” Junsu quietly asked and blushed a bit.

 

“Of course!” She smiled and Junsu wrote down his number.

 

“Thank you, Mrs. And Mr. Park.” Then Junsu bowed and went out.

 

Just now Junsu remembered that he didn’t tell anything to Jaejoong and by now his brother should be worried dead. He ran to the bus stop and drove home.

 

“Jaejoongie!” Junsu shouted a minute he walked in home.

 

“Oh my God, Kim Junsu! I was worried as hell! Where were you?! You should have informed me!” Jaejoong shouted at his brother when he saw the boy coming in, but despite that Jaejoong hugged his dear brother and sighed in relief.

 

“Jaejoongie, I’m so sorry, I forgot to call you!” Junsu hugged Jaejoong back.

 

“Where were you? What had happened? Why your eyes are so red? Did you cry?” The raven asked lots of questions, but he couldn’t help it, he was so worried where is brother was.

 

“Um… Yoochun got into an accident and I was with him all night.” Jaejoong gasped loudly. “Jaejoong, I think I love him.” This time always cheerful Junsu looked seriously at his overprotected brother.

 

“What? An accident? Love?” The raven frowned. This was too much just in two sentences.

 

“Yes, the other car drove to the opposite traffic lane and hit Yoochun’s car. And again yes, I love him, I realized it before, but I was just too scared.” Junsu hung his head and bit his bottom lip.

 

“Junsu, if you truly love him and if he loves you, then I will be happy as long as you are happy.” Jaejoong smiled and kissed the other’s forehead. “Go to wash up and sleep.”

 

“But what about you and Yu—“

 

“Shower. Sleep.” Jaejoong pouted like a little child and crossed his arms on his chest. Junsu chuckled and went to the bathroom.

 

After about four hours of sleep Junsu woke up, it was already evening, Jaejoong was out, he left a note saying that the food is in the oven and Junsu should re-heat it and eat. Then the boy checked his phone, but no calls from Mrs. Park. He sighed and went to re-heat left food. After dinner he changed his clothes and went to the hospital. He found Mrs. Park sitting near Yoochun’s bed and reading a book, she looked very tired.

 

“Good evening, Mrs. Park, how is Yoochun?” Junsu politely bowed and smiled at the woman, now he wasn’t all puffy and sleepy.

 

“Oh, hello dear. He’s fine, still sleeping.” The woman said and smiled looking at her only son.

 

“Mrs. Park, maybe you should get some sleep and food?” Junsu said.

 

“Aigoo, Mrs. Park sounds so old.” The woman giggled. “Call me aunty, neh? And yeah, you’re probably right. If you will be here, I’ll be calm that my son will be fine.” She smiled.

 

“Deh, A-Aunty.” Junsu smiled and watched as the woman gathered all her things and went out saying her goodbye. Junsu sat near Yoochun and sighed.

 

“Why are you still sleeping, pabo…” He pouted and poked Yoochun’s arm after some time. The other stirred in sleep. “Omo! Did I wake him up?”

 

“Nngh…” Yoochun slowly opened his eyes and the first thing he met was Junsu’s wide beautiful eyes.

 

“Yo-Yo-Yo-Yoochun!” He stuttered out the patient’s name and threw himself to the other’s embrace.

 

“Junsu…?” Yoochun still kinda sleepy asked, he wanted to make sure, that he is not sleeping and the boy now in his arms is the one he loved.

 

“Omo! Does it hurt somewhere? How are you feeling?” Junsu asked wit teary eyes. He pressed emergency button.

 

“Uhhh. My head, it hurts a bit. And my arm…” Yoochun looked around and realized that he’s in hospital all broken. Then he remembered what had happened.

 

“My poor car…” Yoochun sighed and Junsu slapped his healthy arm.

 

“Yah! You should think of yourself not about your car!” Yoochun chuckled at this cute behavior. He was so happy that Junsu was beside him and also that Junsu was the first person he saw when he woke up. Then the doctor and nurses came to check Yoochun. Junsu stayed silent through the procedures, when the doctor and everyone else went out Junsu looked at Yoochun, who was now sitting in the bed and also looking at Junsu.

 

“I’m actually surprised that you are here. I thought that you don’t want to see me.” Yoochun said with a sad smile.

 

“No. It’s not like that. It’s not like I don’t want to see you… Umm.. I do want to…” He blushed and hung his head.

 

“So maybe you already have an answer for my feelings?” The older male smiled a small smile, his eyes were full of love, despite that his head was in a lots of pain.

 

“I-I do… Yoochun-hyung… Saranghae*.

 

After three weeks Yoochun finally left the hospital, Yoochun and Yunho graduated from school successfully. Yoochun went to the Seoul Arts University while Yunho University of Laws. Jaejoong and Junsu had two more years to go to graduate from school. Junsu was especially waiting for it.

 

After Junsu confessed to Yoochun, the older man, when he went out of the hospital, proposed to Junsu and they both agreed that they will marry when Junsu will end the school.

 

Jaejoong was so happy about his brother, that he found true love. He could see that Junsu changed when he was finally together with Yoochun, Junsu became even happier, also he became more mature, the love could be seen in those pair of tear-shaped eyes. Yoochun was very good to Junsu, it was like they were soul mates.

 

But the annoying thing was that he saw Yunho quiet a lot, because he was Yoochun’s best friend and now Junsu was also in good terms with Yunho no matter what Jaejoong said to his brother. Every time they meet Yunho always teased Jaejoong and the other always blushed and pouted. Junsu also explained to Jaejoong why Yunho and that girl kissed the other day, because he was the only person whom Jaejoong could listen to. It was because that girl forced to kiss Yunho, because she had those intimate pictures of Jaejoong and Yunho making love in the gym. So in order to get her phone he had to kiss her, much to Yunho’s dislike. But being stubborn Jaejoong still didn’t forgive Yunho.

 

Two years passed so quickly and the brothers graduated from school as well. By this time Yoochun was one of the most talented and famous pianist in Korea. Junsu was very proud of his fiancé. So Junsu went to the Seoul Arts University as well, he always had a dream to be a singer, and now Yoochun and Jaejoong were encouraging him, he decided to be one. Jaejoong didn’t know what he wanted to study, so he decided to work this year.

 

“Annyeong, Jaejoongie.” Junsu woke up and happily went to the kitchen were Jaejoong was making breakfast.

 

“Good morning, Su. I got a call this morning from a company. The company is called The Grand Entertainment, can you believe it?” Jaejoong smiled like sunshine. It was the biggest music company in the whole Asia; Yoochun was working there as well. To even get a call for meeting for a job was a huge success and to think of it that Jaejoong just finished the school, it was really amazing. “They called for a meeting for a job!”

 

“Omo! It’s great! Chunnie wants me to work with him, but I still want to finish at least one year in University.” Junsu clapped his hands cutely.

 

Jaejoong finished cooking and after eating he changed his clothes to more formal ones, tough he didn’t have clothes like this, so he ended up with black tight jeans, and a white V neck shirt. He did his hear, Junsu put on some accessories on him, so he looked y as hell.

 

“Good luck with that meeting, sweetheart.”  Mrs. Kim, who was already back home with her husband, kissed her son’s cheek.

 

“Deh, thanks mom, I’m going!” The raven went out. Jaejoong was almost on time to the company, he also met Yoochun there. He wished Jaejoong good luck. The raven saw a few more people waiting for their meeting. When Jaejoong was called he went inside the room, his hands shaking.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Kim Jaejoong.” He bowed and sat in the chair in front of two women and a man. They looked at his CV.

 

“We have just one question, why would we accept you to our company?”

 

“I’m always careful and thoughtful, I’m good at math so I can count well, and I’m also good with documents.” He didn’t know actually what to say.

 

“Okay, Mr. Kim, we will contact you.” The woman said and Jaejoong left the room.

 

After two days Jaejoong’s phone rang while he was lazily watching TV at home.

 

“Hello. Jaejoong speaking~”

 

“Good day, Mr. Kim, I wanted to inform you about the job you got. You will work as a secretary for the CEO of the company. Dress properly and you can start tomorrow at 9 AM. Any questions?”

 

“Wha-? No! Thank you!” Jaejoong hung up and screamed in happiness.

 

“What had happened, dear?” Jaejoong’s mother appeared in the living room.

 

“I got the job, mom!” He jumped into his mom’s arms. She giggled and patted her son’s head.

 

“Congratulation, Jaejoongie.”

 

Jaejoong was nervous before his first day of work. He got a suit, but still looked y, even with a suit. Once again, the raven looked at the mirror and decided to go. He was actually at company’s bathroom now. He went to the office of CEO. Today the secretary told him that what he need to know, the CEO will tell him.

 

“A-Annyeonghaseyo, I’m your new secretary, Kim Jaejoong.” He bowed feeling so nervous.

 

“I know.” The CEO stood up and smiled at Jaejoong. The other felt all numb.

 

“What are you doing here?!”

 

“Me? I’m the CEO, the new CEO of The Grand Entertainment, Jung Yunho. Oh, it will be so much fun now.” He smiled and caressed Jaejoong’s cheek. The other was too shocked.

 

“So that means that I will be working for you…?” The raven just wanted to make sure.

 

“Oh yes. Now we will be together, you want it or not. I told you that you are mine. You will be mine.” Yunho said still smirking and the other blushed.

 

“Hm, how about, let’s start anew?” Yunho asked Jaejoong enjoying the blush on the younger male’s cheeks.

 

“Wh-what? N-no!” He shouted at Yunho. The other just sighed and grabbed the raven by his waist pulling him closer.

 

“I think I heard a ‘yes’, right?” And then he claimed those sinful lips he was dreaming about for so long.

 


*Saranghae - I love you

     Author's Note ::       I think I will end it here :DD If you want a sequel, inform me xD But the sequel will be more about YunJae~

Thanks for reading, please leave a comment, neh? ^^