Chapter 1

White Love

so this is like my first ever story that I have decided to finish.... I really do hope that you all like it xx oh and everyone in this fanfic exists :P <3 gomawo xxx

 

"HAYIIIIIIIIII! GET OUT OF BED!" I heard mom shouting up the stairs. Aigoo! Why did she have to be so loud? I HATE noise -.- . "NOWWW!!" Ahhh! I felt like screaming back at her, I already have a headache this early in the morning. I quickly texted her, saying that I was awake, knowing that she'd see the message straight away. I quickly dashed into my bathroom, which was attached to my bedroom, and got ready to go to the YG building. Ever since I chose yg Hyun Suk oppa, the president, helped mom and dad find a house near the building. "It has to be atleast 15 minutes walk to the building becuase that way, every morning she comes, she will be able to get her morning exercise which will then keep her energetic throughout the day." He had told mom and dad. He was really keen on getting me healthier because if I was lazy then I wouldn't be able to dance properly durring my live performances. I have to train at the gym atleast 3 times a week whith Hwangssabu. Could my life get any more worse?

I put on my gym clothing and wore a coat on top and made my way downstairs. I said bye to mom and unnie before making my to the building. JOGGING TIME!! kekeke I love jogging in the morning xD it lifts my mood WOOOHOOO!!!! 

 

Like always, the first person to greet me was Seungri oppa. I swear he flirts with every thing that has legs... well every female thing with legs anyway, it can get really annoying at times -.- . He hugged me tightly, a bit too tightly, and I tried to push him away but he was 9 inches taller than me... fail 

"So how is my beautiful Hi today?" He asked in that cheerful, yet annoying voice of his. How can he be so happy this early in the morning? I frowned at him.

"Firstly, she does not belong to you, and secondly, she was doing fine until a panda showed up!" At first he had a shocked expression on his face... which quickly changed into a smirk.

"periods?" He asked, ever so casually. my eyes widened, and my cheeks went a bright shade of red. 

"OPPAAAAAAAA!!!!" I screamed, slapping him on the arm. He started laughing and I JUST about heard him say "Miyanae!" through his heavy laughter. I simply walked away. Yh, you see? this is how easily my day just gets ruined. 

 

I walked into my very own practice room and smiled when I saw my backup dancers. I had gotten to know them quite well over the past few weeks of working with them. We started talking about the choreography to the performance for 1.2.3.4, my debut single. The video was going to come out in 5 days and then a week later, I have to perform it live on SBS inkigayo. Ahhhhh only 12 days left and so much work to do. We got practicing on the first minute of the performance and so, that's how the next few hours were spent.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seungri: 

I watched her as she spoke to her dancers and explained to them what they were to do. My eyes travelled to the choreographer and I saw him smile as he watched Hi. He was very proud of her, she did everything and he had no problem with her choreography skills. I remember him telling me a few days ago that it was like she had stolen his job.
I watched her dance and my heart raced. The way her long, ginger hair swished from to side to side as she twirled. However, her dancing was stiff. Don’t get me wrong, the moves were great but they needed more of a flow to them. I’ll let her dance tutor know when I next see him.

She looked beautiful.

Eurgh dude, stop it! She’s only 16, a whole 5 years younger than me. Hmm, if only she was just a year or 2 younger. Damn, I have to stop with these thoughts. I went into the men’s toilet and splashed cold water onto my face. I walked back out and decided to go and watch Hi dancing more.

As I stood by the door way, I saw Jiyoung walking down the hallway. “Yo!” He said, as he gave me a man hug. I hadn’t seen him in 2 weeks- guess he had been busy preparing for the tour. He looked at me, and then at Hi who was still practicing with her backup dancers. “How’s our baby star getting on?” He asked. He looked after Hi a lot- she was like a baby sister to him. “She’s doing amazingly better than expected” I replied. She truly was amazing. “That’s good to hear, anyways, World Tour in 3 weeks! You ready?” He asked. I nodded my head.

“Oh by the way, we can’t seem to get the schedule right…care to help out?” I smiled. “Sure”, I replied. Well I didn’t really have anything to do I guess. I walked into the cafeteria and saw all of the guys sitting there with a map laid out and a pen and notebook. I took my phone out and sat down. I searched up country and city by city, looking for hotels and concert halls. It took me 30 minutes to finish it all.

I looked up and saw them staring at me. I smirked. "I know I'm so y that girls can't keep their eyes off of me, but I never expected it from guys" I retorted. I screeched as I felt a hard sting on the back of my head. I looked up to see Hi standing there and I gave her a look of disbelief. "What was that for?" I growled. Damn she may be short with small hands but she was damn strong. "For dreaming of being what you'll never achieve," she replied, rolling her eyes. She went and sat next to jiyong. All the guys roared into fits of laughter as I went red. I shook my head and walked off with the notebook. Couldn't they even appreciate the fact that i just planned out our whole tour all by myself? Yh, something that 4 hyungs couldn't do in 3 days.