Our Future

A Dream Of Peace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a week since I told Hyukjae that if he didn’t leave the gang, I would leave him. It has been a day since I let him back in, through the weak defences I had built up to repel him for six days. To be perfectly honest, those were the worst six days of my life.

When he had told me that he couldn’t leave the gang, I told him that I can’t be with him until I know that he won’t be killed or hurt, suddenly taken away from me or tortured. I need him to be here with me. I need to know that he won’t leave when I need him the most.

“Hae, baby, I will ask Leeteuk hyung if I can leave but I can’t guarantee anything. Family are supposed to stick together.” He says while embracing me from behind, lying on the sofa in my living room.

“You make it seem like I’m being the bad guy here. Stealing you away from your family and never letting you see them. I’m not saying that you can’t see them; you can spend as much time with them as you like but I just don’t want you to be part of that business. I don’t know what I’d do if I lost you.” I whisper, trying to make him see the point of my request.

“I know honey, I’ll sort everything out. You are the most precious thing in my world and I want to be there for you always, I’m sure they’ll understand.” I roll over, nearly falling off the sofa, to face him. Warmth floods through me as his lips dance against mine, perfectly in sync.

“I love you.” His gorgeous gummy smile makes its appearance before he replies with “I love you too.” I feel heat rising to my cheeks as he stares at me with love-filled eyes. He kisses me again except this time it isn’t as innocent as the last.

Suddenly the door bursts open and I would have nearly fallen off the sofa again if it wasn’t for the hands glued to my hips. By this stage Hyukjae had moved his lips from mine, down to my neck. The person who had rushed through the door surprisingly pops her head over the back of the couch, resulting in a third time of me almost ending up on the floor.

“Hyukjae sweetie, please stop molesting my baby and pay attention to your future mother-in-law.” My mum says, smacking his leg lightly. Hyukkie sits up, dragging me with him, and looks at my mum guiltily.

“Sorry Umma, I guess I got a bit carried away th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter