Goodbye, my love

WHAT IF?

 

I never know since when I’m scare of birds. Today, same as usual, I come to this café. After I parked my scooter, I went in to buy my favorite drink. As I come out from the café, a guy ride my scooter away, no matter how I shouted, he seems like do not care. I get in a cab and chase after him. I felt relief as I saw he parked the scooter a side. I finally get it back! Why he get in there? My curiosity brought me to spy on him through the window. He is roaming around! He looks extremely lost! He looks seriously into each cage, seem like searching something. When I follow his direction, ‘oh~ otteokke?!’ I immediately turn away as I saw those birds that been caged! It is a pet house! My whole body is shaking, fingers and toes curved up. I’m really allergy to those ‘things’!! Should I go away? I turn and prepare to leave but then I heard some noise. I look again and he is leaving all those birds go! How could he? Is people’s shop, man!! The owner come in and warned him to stop but he didn’t. They got a fight and he managed to escape. He came out from the shop and hop on my scooter again. Oh my… I immediately followed him and hugged him from behind. He rides it and gets both away from the mess he just made. It feels so familiar as I’m lying on his back during the journey. Did I know this guy before? I saw him walking around in front of me. Like a lost puppy, I following him. Is he searching something? Why he keep on roaming around? What he is looking for? He didn’t say a word and I don’t ask a thing! We just sit down and look at each other. Suddenly, a bird flies to him and landed on his shoulder. I was scare and look away. He asked ‘Are you still scare?’ with that deep y voice. Did he say ‘still’? Did he know me before? I look into his deep gaze. Did I meet him from somewhere? I don’t know!! He smirked and I avoided from his look. Feel uncomfortable but yet still want to see him more. As I turn away, he stands up and tries to open his arms as if he has wings to flip for it. He is weird, but it is what keeps me want to know more.  He brought me to another shop and it was full of birds again. The feeling is horrific. I closed my eyes and frozen! I don’t dare to move an inch, but he holding my hands and leads me. I slowly open one eye and looking at him. Again, he is having that lost and sad expression. Through his eyes sight, I feel the strong depressed and frustration in him. I am looking back at me as if he is waiting for an answer. I smiled! I understand! The birds are too lonely and sad in the cage. That why he is so sad for them! I help him to set all the birds free.  At this moment, the owner reached. I grabbed his hand and run while he grabs a cage. An empty cage! I don’t know why but then ‘bang!’ all I could feel is the burn on my chest.  The features fall all over and he dropped the cage. I looking at him and slowly the memories come back. Before I lost, I heard he shouted my name.  The cage is written my name! Finally, he remembers who I am! Goodbye, my love! Thanks for setting me free!