Trouble

This Love
Kris was at the restaurant sipping his coffee while his gaze never leave the screen. His lips curled in a smile when you were awarded as the Best Actress but he frowned a bit, when he saw the woman beside you. It gave him bad vibes as he had known your cat-dog like relationship with her. Being with you for 5 months and sticking with you 24/7 he knew more than anyone. He just watch intently as you flash a smile and lean in for a hug with her. He raise a brow and lean forward curiously, to get a better view while he held up his cup to take a sip. And then, he choked on his tea when your created the drama. He heard all the people in the restaurant gasp and yelped when you slapped the older lady. "What made her did that?" he raised a brow, but he saw you running out of the venue. So he dashed towards the counter, paid off and quickly head out to get you. ---------------------- Without wasting a minute, Kris quickly drove the limo out of the parking zone and reach the venue. You came out crying, while some of the reporters and paparazis ran out after you, trying to bombard you with questions regarding the incident.. Kris quickly open the door for you. As soon as you got in, he drove away. You threw the trophy on the seat and cried your eyes out.. You buried your face in your hands and cried bitterly. You regreted for slapping her but you couldn't contained the anger in you.. That lady was the cause for all your misery. She use to be the popular actress before you joined the industry. But ever since you stepped into the industry, you became more succesful, taking all most all of her places and topping over her in almost everything. She became envious of you and was always in your foot.. You were never in good terms eachother. Besides that she has something going on with your father.. A blood curling and disgusting thingy going on.. Which no one was aware except you. You want to puke at it or at times you felt like exposing it to the media, but you don't want it to effect your reputation either the reputation of the man you resentfully called your dad as everyone in the country knows that you are his only daughter. Your dad was 1 of the billionaires in korea. He was filthy rich as he owns a couple of hotels overseas... But you dare not touch his wealth as you have resentment over him, the bonds between you had broken down eversince Your mum died of cancer a year ago... The reason was that, that man wasn't even present when your mum was in her deadbed.. Infact he was away overseas with one of his lover and he couldn't even attend her funeral.. He was such a heartless person that you can't forgive him.. You resentment for him more got greater when you found out his relationship with Soo Ra.. That so-called lady shamelessly declared about it to you. Both of them were a pain in the for you.. Creating a mess one after another and making your life miserable.. You brawled and cried your heart out, you knew you carrer would come to an end soon and you were scared that you might discover the true... About your mum's priceless and treasured possessions which rightfully belongs to you but your dad was wasting it according to Soo Ra.. You didn't want it because of its value but it's something which would remind you of your mother.. "O..omma.." you whimpered and run your fingers through you hair... Kris just glanced at you and pull the car. He knew you needed some moment.. He sat silently and passed you a tissue. "Thank you" you mumbled and sniffled on it. "Just let me know if you are good to go" he remind you and steped out to get some fresh air. You watch him and went out and pull out a cigar and light it.. You often smoke to keep your stress away. You watched kris as you blew the smoke. He stood with his back against you, you could notice his broad shoulders while his hands tucked gracefully inside his pocket.. You sighed and stepped out making your way towards him. He wasn't aware of your presence there.. You cleared your throat startling him.. He jolted a bit but quickly maintained his composure "Are you good to go?" he asked in a concern tone rather politely. You bit your lips and nodded. You followed him to the limo and got in as he held the door for you.. You were in deep thought as you head to your apartment. You were in trouble as the incident will be all over the media tomorrow.. Forget about tomorrow, it will be a hot topic on the internet even tonight itself. You were afraid of the consequences you'll be facing.. The netizens reaction and so on. It was obvious that you would receive only negative comments..