The Scandal

This Love
As Jae Min went in, kris parked the Limo and headed to one of the restaurant just nearby. As he steped in, his eyes caught the television broadcasting the so called event. He quickly took a seat in one of the corner after placing an order. His eyes wandered around and he noticed that all the customers present there had their eyes fixed on the screen. The ceremony had already started, "There is Park Jae Min!" a girl screamed making Kris heart skip a beat, on the screen he saw her sitting motionlessly like some statue of the Greek goddess, she was truly looking stunning that night. "She is so pretty" he heard them remarked. He can't help but feel proud and unknowingly his lips curl into a smile. ------------------- MEANWHILE, Jae Min was inside the hall packed with people like her. She just sat there feeling quite bored as she wasn't interested, besides she was forced to be there against her will. She gaze around and her eyes landed on a certain lady which made her blood runs cold. Red curly hair, lips as red as blood and her dress, her sleveless gown hardly covers her chest, she was laughing exposing her pearly teeths --S.L.U.T-- Jae Min thought and watching her every movements, it was really pissing her off, her hands were forming a fist as the memories of the other night flashed in her mind. That lady was Shin Soo Ra (27 yrs), a senior actress and they were rivals, yet there is a secret between them which no one knows. As the ceremony rolls on, most of the awards had been given away and various artists had given their performance.. Jae Min just stare at the people motionlessly and didn't even bother to give a clap to the winners. An award for a certain category was announced yet Jae Min wasn't paying any attention, but she shot up when she heard her name.. She found out that she was nominated in the best actress category. For once, she thought she was interested and so anxious to know the result so she waited with thumping heart and held her breath, when she saw them opening the card.. "AND THE AWARD GOES TO. . . . . . PARK JAE MIN!" they announced.. She sigh and a widest grin plastered her face as she walk through the standing crowd to take the Award, there were cheers and loud applause.. She gracefully made it to the stage but her face fell when she saw the trophy in Shin Soo Ra's hand, which means Soo Ra would be handing the Award to Jae Min. Soo Ra gave her a grin, while Jae Min cursed under her breath.. "Congrats, I guess they are just so blind to let you have this award" Soo Ra smirked as she hand her the award.. "Oh.. Thank you I'll take that as a compliment" Jae Min smirked back.. "I'm sure you are upset that I stole your place AGAIN this year" Jae Min tilt her head and flash a smile at the audience who weren't aware of the drama going there.. Soo Ra's angered rushed but she smirked evilly as she knew what to do... "Don't I get a hug?" Soo Ra grined as Jae Min was about to get off the stage.. As a kind of formality Jae Min grin and hug her, "You know what, I would be celebrating with your dad tonight but too bad that won't happen because of you" Soo Ra whispered in her Jae Min ears, Jae Min felt her body tensing up, "What are you trying to say?" she hissed.. "Oh... I just want to say that your dad is so good in bed and I'm willing to keep him as my slave, besides I'm being paid well with your mums jewels and I'm getting all of them" She added, Jae Min's eyes widened in shock with what she heard, she felt her blood boiling with anger and she couldn't keep it anymore. She quickly pulled away from her and unknowingly her hand flew across the olders face.. All the people gasped and gawk at the sight, then some started whispering among themselves. The older lady gasped and place her hand on her burning cheeks and stare at her in disbelieve.. Realising what she did, Jae Min didn't waste a min. She quickly got down and ran towards the exit.. On the way, she saw the people glaring at her and muttering things in dissapointment but she didn't care.