Prologue

22 Nannies of SEVENTEEN

Another chaos at SEVENTEEN's Dorm. Seung Cheol the oldest in the group was trying to wake all the members up. It was not usually like that. The day before, it was still the same, All the members waking up in a rush after Seung Cheol let out his powerful "Ireona" shout around the hall. That day, no one woke up after that shout. only Do Yoon and Jung Han were up and helping seung cheol with the youngsters. Seung Cheol was quite stressed out because of his entrance exam which was going to be held in a week, so does the other three members, Do Yoon, Jung Han and Ji Soo.

"Ji Soo ya, wake up. intensive class starts in an hour," Do Yoon gently shook Ji Soo's body.

"Heung~" Ji Soo lazily groaned on his bed. "Later, Do Yoon ah, 5 minutes." He added.

"Ji Soo Ya, wake up," Jung Han sprinkled cold water to Ji Soo's face so that the boy would wake up.

"Now that you have woken up, we three can help Seung Cheol to wake everyone up," Do Yoon Said as he pulled Ji Soo to stand up.

"I wonder if we have a nanny or two, our morning chores will be less complicated," Jung Han said.

"Stop complaining. I already told manager noona about this. And two of them are coming," Seung Cheol said as he headed to the youngsters' room.

 

Someone was pressing the bell after that conversation. They didn't really expect someone was coming that early. But, Jung Han rushed to the door to see who's visiting them that early. He opened the door and found a girl waiting outside. She looked really young.

 

"Hi, Miss." Junghan greeted.

"Ah, My name is Oh Yeon So. your new nanny," you bowed.

"Seung Cheol ah, The Noona came," Jung Han shouted.

"Noona, let me help with the bags," Do Yoon came and helped with your luggages.

"Ah, Hello, noona. I'm Seung Cheol," Seung Cheol came and bowed.

"I'm Do Yoon," Do Yoon Introduced himself.

"I'm Ji Soo," A sweet voiced boy came and smiled.

"And I'm Jung Han," the guy who opened the door said.

"Well, Sajang-nim told me that you guys needed nannies to go with house chores and the private lessons everyday," You explained.

"Yeah, sort of. four of us are going to college. so, yeah we're preparing for the college entrance exam, noona," Seung Cheol said.

"So, what about Junhui and Ming Ming?" You asked.

"Whoa, seems like you have studied alot about us," Ji Soo said in amazement.

"Well, I am indeed a fan of you guys. but seriously, do i have to handle the two's Korean lesson?" You asked.

"Well, sort of. anyways, noona, Our Ming ming is going to apply for local school starting from next year," Do Yoon answered.

"Okay then. I'll start with your breakfast. you four can help me waking up the kids," You smiled as you walked into the kitchen and started cooking simple breakfast for the kids.