Chapter 2. In depths of the night (Jonghyun)

Midnight Circus (Short story)

 

Last on Chapter 1

"1...2...3 F(X)~", They all shouted. As they all got their stuff they rushed into their training building and started practising. But what they didnt know is someone was watching them from a far distance.

"Pour souls, They would never know what its like to live in this world working in the Midnight Circus." Said a Tall, lean, and mysterious figure.

"Hyung, Cmon we have to go practise now or else they are going to give us a punishment again." Said another figure further away.

"I know, Lets go back to the hell hole." He yelled out loud. Before he walked back he couldnt help but look at the happy souls that are about to get crushed and burned badly. He sighed and walked away.

'You’re responsible for that weakness (don’t deny)'

"Onew hyung, What were you doing staring at them?" Jonghyun asked him. "Are they the new...." Jonghyun couldnt say the rest of his sentence. He waited for Onew's reponse instead.

"Yes, Jonghyun they are our new hoobaes." Onew bitterly said. "They are going to regret their choice as soon as they go to dress rehersal tonight. I think we need to protect them."

Jonghyun nodded, "I think we should tear that place down sooner or later. What do you say about that?" Onew stopped walking and stood still looking at the building that they are about to enter. Jonghyun also stopped. Wondering what Onew was going to say next.

"I think we need to talk about that to the others but for now keep quiet of that idea. Besides we are here." Then Onew enters the building quietly not wanting to disturb anything or anyone.

Jonghyun just sighed why did I get myself into this? He thought as he put his hand through his hair. I dont want to practise screw that. I'm just going to ditch.

Jonghyun just walked away from the building. He didnt care if he was going to get yelled at by the chairman of the whole thing. He just needed some fresh air from everything. But as soon as he just started to relax he felt anger. How dare they.. He thought. I dont want to do this anymore, I dont care if the fans get pissed off of us, all I just wanted was to have fun and enjoy it but their constant insults and punishments made her die. And now all the feelings that have been replaced with fake ones.

~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~

"Se Kyung... WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!!!" Jonghyun yelled at her ranning towards her. "Dont do this... Please for me.... DONT DO THIS!" His voice started to shake just a little. Jonghyun looked up to his girlfriend hoping that she would listen to him.

"I'm...so.....sorry. But I.....cant do....this anymore." Se Kyung quietly said, while tears started welling up in her eyes. "No matter what I do......They well keep on......torturing me....... I just want it to stop.... Please.... Dont make this harder....then its supposed to be."

"But what about us? All the things that we've been through... Is this the end." Jonghyun said grabbing her hand. But Se kyung rejected his hand.

"Do you even know how its like? When they heard about us.... All the hateful comments, their actions, everything. They do this to only me but never to you because they adore your smile while I get called a . They even make the ironic laugh when I cry." Se Kyung said as tears started falling. "I'm sorry... But always remember......no matter what or who your with......be happy and love them no matter what and also.........before..... my time is up.... I... just... want...to....s..a..y."

"I love you."

~~~~~~~~~`End of the flasback`~~~~~~~~ 

"It still haunts me...that your not by my side....." He quietly said walking towards the cherry blossom tree that they would always hang and talk to each other. He slowly walks towards the tree and touches it with his hand. I miss you.... I should have said I love you when I still had a chance. He just sat down and looked up at the sky.

What am I going to do...

He reached out his pocket and got out his wallet. He opened his wallet and there was a picture of Se kyung on it. You well always be in my heart. He looked at his watch. I should go soon dress rehearsal is going to begin soon. But he couldnt move because of this mysterious angelic voice that came out of no where.

"Sometimes I want to see you, sometimes I miss you. Why is this happening? I dont know why I keep changing~" She singed. Jonghyun got up and tried to find this girl who had this beautiful voice.

"Even if I didnt love, I knew that I once smiled, I dont know this type of feeling well. Why am I always awkward?" Jonghyun walked faster to find who was singing this song gracefully. But when he did his heart stopped. He couldnt breathe. He wanted walk closer but his feet wouldnt let him.

She had shoulder length blond hair. A good figure and a V shaped face. When she turned around to see that he was staring at her. She smiled and walked away.

Jonghyun felt like he just saw an angel. What am I doing... Isnt she our new hoobae? He clinched his fists. I'm going to protect no matter what... This one is for Se Kyung, you dirty basterds...

I want to be loved, it’s a lie

~~~~~~~~~~~Author notes~~~~~~~~~~

Hello hello~ Sorry if this took to long.. I have exams this wek then I'm done work for school.
Hope you like it~
Please comment~