12 boys vs 5 girls??!!!

Description

Seoul Institute High School...... an elite school that's full with hundreds of rich,talented and beautiful students. But.... there's one group of girls that has a beauty of a goddest, a perfect body that every girls would die for, a wealth that everyone dream of, and they're The Angels. Yeap, that's the name that the students of the institute created for them. Consist of 5 group of members, they're like the princesses of the Institute because the students adores them and teachers love them.


They're perfect, but yet, they have one problem. Most of them are too snobbish and only cares about themselves... which happens to be the reason on why they don't have any boyfriends. Nonetheless, they still have their fan boys anyway. So they don't care.


But on one fine day.. there's a new student who has tranferred to their school. Not one. But Twelve hot and friendly guys who happens to be the most popular guys in school in only one day. They're EXO, and they wants to be the 5 goddest friends. Will these hot boys succeed? or will they get something better.. something like.. love?  

Foreword

Starring~

 

Angels~

 

Lee Son Eun 

- She's the leader of the group. Although she's not the oldest, she's firm and also known as an ice queen to her other group of members. Due to her kindness and her habbit to smile to every eldery people in the Institute, such as the teachers, the janitor and even a cleaner, people has mistaken her to be the most friendliest member in Angels. Despite her good looks, she's popular because of her athletic abilities and her super beautiful long legs.  She's also the captain in her netball team. She's also a very sarcastic person when it come to boys.

 

Park Kai Ra

- Known as the oldest in the group. She's an outgoing girl and mature, but she can be very hyper at times, but only to her members. Also known as the most friendliest member because she treats her fans nicely. She's popular because she's the model in SM Entertainment and have many idol friends such as Hyun Ah from 4 minute. Although she's kind and friendly, she still do have haters. Her haters hates her because she's kinda close to Super Junior. She's also one of the smartest member in her group.

 

Hyun Jae Gi (Jackie)

- She has the most fangirls in Angels. Well i think we all know why. People tend to mistaken her as a boy because she likes to dress like one. Prefered to be called hyung or oppa by her member rather than unnie. She's popular because of her handsome-ness. The girls likes her and most boys wants to be like her. She's also well-known because of her pranks and she have the attitude that don't care about what people says as long as she's happy. She's also very out spoken.

 

Shin Hye Ri

-The visual in the group. She also happens to have the most sasaengs. She's actually the most friendliest member in her group yet she still has lots of haters. Because people tend to mistaken her as the most snobbish member ever. Despite her clumsiness and bubbly self, she's actually a very neat person. She also loves to read whenever she's free. She's popular because of her good looks and intelligence and also because she's SNSD's Tiffany's cousin. Oh plus, although she's kinda smart, she sorta in math.

 

Kim Sun Hwa

- The maknae of the group! She's actually the actual angel in her group. Very innocent and pure, people tend to fall for her smile. Because she has the most angelic smile compared to her members. She's well known because of her kindness and beauty. Though she's the maknae, she happens to be the most calmest and mature in her group. She also have many sasaengs too. She's also the quietest member in her group compared to the others. But when she's with her members only or having  a sleepover with her group members, she tend to be an aegyo machine and all her maknae side will be revealed. 

 

 

Exo~

 

Hot new Boy group

 

Kris - Exo's duizhang,he always act cool and likes to put on his cold face. He also loves to thinks he's hot but actually he's kind and can be very unpredictable sometimes.He always like to annoys Son Eun,but actually he did it just to get her attention and because she's the only girl that brave enough to fight him back. Yet above all there's one thing that he didn't know, that he actually has slowly falling for her.


Kai - Exo's most pro playboy. Will flirt to almost most hot girls that he met and will dump them few days later. Never really believe in'love', and always tries to feel it once. That's why he's being all flirty and stuff. Tries to flirt with 4 members of Angels yet none of it succeed until he tries to flirt the last member and felt something different in her. 


Tao -  Looks like an assasin on the outside but soft and perky in the inside. He loves to act cute to Jae Gi but he also likes to nag at her because she loves to act and dress like a dude. Though he loves to think that he's a diva, he also excell in wushu. Will slowly fall for Jae Gi without him noticing it.


Sehun - An ice prince. He never really cares about girl because he only focus on himself and his hyung. Though he's very cold and rarely smiles, he actually a very nice boy. Always thought that Hye Ri is annoying, but despite all that, he can't deny that Hye Ri is actually 99% the same to his ideal type.


Luhan - He's an innocent boy, that always in his own little world. Love to think that he's manly and a pure gentleman but despite all that, he's  actually a very cute and adorable person. Always adores Sun Hwa because of her pure and innocent self. Tries to be more manly to get Sun Hwa's attention.


The rest - Friendly and hot boys. Most of them are very cocky and likes to flirt but above all, they're very nice kids that never gets tired on trying to be The Angels' friends.


~

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

 

Holla!! this is Nurie!! we will write a new story!!

mind to read it okay ^^v

we will appreciate it so much! and keep on support our ff !!

Love you guys readers! ^^v

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nummie
Sorry for the late update. We'll be updating it later! Keep supporting us xoxo