Dont...Don't hate me

Thank You, Hyung.

Zico sighed softly as he laid back in his bed, just staring at the ceiling. He had a small ball in his hand and was just tossing it up and catching it. Just another day. He was suppose to go out with Ukwon today, and get ice cream or something. Zico didn't want to go but he had promised and wasn't one to go back on that.

"Hyunggg~! Hyunnggg~! Get upppp~! Lets go already!!!" Zico jumped slightly as he felt his heart jump in his chest, that ing kid. Sighing softly through his nose he shook his head before tossing the ball in the corner. Slowly getting up as he rubbed his eyes and walked over to the door of his room, pulling it open.

"Okay. Okay, shut up now. I am coming." Zico mumbled softly before looking down at the younger male. He honestly didn't understand why Ukwon always wanted to hangout with him out of all of the other hyungs. Ukwon smiled up at the older before taking his hand and pulling him out of the house happily.

Once they were there, Zico pulled the younger up to the counter before looking up at the menu, humming softly.

"What do you want, brat?" Zico murmured softly before looking down at the younger. He wasnt being mean, this just how he was. Ukwon understood that and never took such things to heart. Smiling softly and pointing to something on the menu, Ukwon leaned against Zico, if you didn't know them, you'd think they were a couple.

"I want strawberry banana, jebal." Ukwon nodded slowly before moving over to one of the booths. Zico rolled his eyes before picking what he wanted and ordering it as well before walking over and sitting next to Ukwon.

"Well, since we are alone. Why me? Out of all the other hyungs?" Zico questioned while starting down at the younger. He didn't understand it, he wasn't even nice to Ukwon, P.O and Jaehyo liked him and treated the boy way better, it didn't make any sense.

"Because, you're fun to be around and you don't... don't... Nevermind." Ukwon quickly looked down before playing with the tips of his fingers, pressing them together nervously. Zico rose a brow as he heard the way Ukwon's sweet and kind voice, broke. He had never heard that before something must /really/ he bothering him. Moving closer to the shorter male, Zico wrapped and arm around his waist, pulling him closer, nuzzling his nose into his neck. Ukwon blushed softly at this action from his hyung. After all this time he really though he was hated, there was no way he knew of to react to such random skinship.

"Well, if I am the hyung you chose to like. Then tell me what is wrong." Zico hummed softly into the croke of Ukwon's before making small, soothing circles on his back, not even noticing when the man sat the ice cream on the table. Ukwon almost broke into tears but he held them back, looking up at Zico with test glazed eyes before quickly looking away, not wanting anyone to see him like this. Ukwon sniffled softly as his eyes stung with tears, quickly trailing down his pale cheeks after.

"J-Jiho... Taeil... H-He... When n-no one is around... It h-hurts... And h-he doesn't care." Ukwon spoke between sobs as he moved closer to Zico and rubbed his face into his shirt, doing his very best to hide his crying face, not wanting to be seen like this. After all, he was the happy one. With those few broken words, Zico jumped to so many conclusions. He felt a ball of anger boil in his chest at the thought of what Taeil, one of his best friends, was doing to the poor younger boy.

"Ukwon. Tell me what happened." Zico said with a calm, stem voice as he moved the youngers chin, so he wad looking up at him. With his thumb he slowly wiped away the falling tears before beginning to caress his cheek. Ukwon stared up at Zico before lowering his gaze.

"Not only Taeil... But s-sometimes... Kyung h-helps too." Ukwon mumbled softly under his breath, feeling a tinge of fear and pain in his stomach. He couldn't bring himself to say it. Just to embarrassing, to horrible. Crawling under the table and moving out of the booth, Ukwon ran into the bathroom, locking himself in once of the stalls. He just couldn't do it anymore. It was just crushing to think about it, and he knew for sure that his hyung would think of him differently.

Zico blinked a few times, quite confused. What was up either his dongsaeng? Sighing softly through his nose he got up and walked over to the bathroom, slowly opening up the door as he heard soft sobbing in the biggest stall. Wow, Ukwon was really falling apart, this hurt Zico, he wanted to make the boy happy. Even though he found all that happiness annoying sometimes, Ukwon crying just did something to him, it tore him apart.

Knocking softly on the closed stall, Zico stared at the cold tile floor. What exactly was he going to say? He didn't know his strategy, all he knew is that he had to know what Taeil and Kyung. were doing to scar and hurt the boy so so much.

"Ukwon, open the door. Please... Tell me what's wrong" Zico's voice broke for a moment, he actually felt hurt over something he had no control of. It was crazy, why did he care anyway? Zico waited there for a few more second and was just about to walk away when he heard the small clicking noise as the younger boy opened up the door. Looking up, Zico smiled softly before walking into the stall and locking it behind him.

"I will tell you." Ukwon nodded slowly before wiping away the few remaining tears. "Don't say a thing until I am done." Zico nodded slowly as he leaned against the tile wall as Ukwon stared at the ground and held his small hands close to his chest.

"It all started that one day, when you were really mad at me for some reason. I guess I was annoying you or something and you stormed out of the house. I went to follow you, knowing I was wrong and was going to say sorry, when Taeil grasped ny wrist and pulled me back into his chest, he said 'Aww, poor dongsaeng. Let hyung make you feel better.' I agreed because I felt horrible that you, my favorite hyung, was mad at me. So, Taeil took me into his room, where Kyung was waiting, just sitting on his bed. I though nothing of it until Taeil closed the door and blocked it. Kyung then got up and handcuffed my hands in front of me. That's when I got scared, how was this suppose to make me feel better? Then Taeil pushed my on the bed and Kyung held me down as... as..." Ukwon felt his voice trailing off as more tears started to trail from his light brown eyes. He didn't know if he could say it. He didn't want his hyung to hate him. Zico took notice to this and moved closer to the younger, pulling him into a hug, wiping away the tears.

"Its okay, saeng. You don't have to say it. I have an idea. You don't have to. Its okay." Zico cooed soothing words into the youngers ear, but Ukwon just shook his head. He had to finish, he just had too.

"Taeil r- me, Z-Zico... Multiple times, Kyung. r- m-me too. I d-don't understand it t-though. I u-understand i-if you d-don't w-want anything to do w-with me... But... If y-you wanted to know... I w-wanted you t-to b-be the one to t-take m-my v-ity, hyung." With that Ukwon ran from the bathroom and outside the ice cream shop, he was about to run in the direction of the house went he felt a strong hand around his wrist.

"Stop running from me, Ukwon. Don't you want to hear my answer? I don't care if you are a bit tainted... I like you too. That is why I am mean to you... I want you to push me away so you can find better. But how can I knowing this. Come with me? P.O. and Taeil are at the studio. I want you to know how I really feel. Let me show you, brat." A small smile came to Zicos face as he interlaced his fingers withthe others. Ukwon nodded slowly before following behind the older, trusting him completely.