Chapter One

The Game

YOUR POV

I wore my knee length socks after I tucked my gun in my gun strap, which was attached to my thigh, hidden underneath the skirt of the uniform I was supposed to don. Yes, I am a student—a high school student to be exact, yet I am in possession of an item easily considered to be illegal and lethal at the same time, a firearm; gun in a layman’s terms. A necessity I see to everyday to be kept or fastened to me at all times.

 

Partly for safety, partly for trouble.

 

With the purest honesty I could ever convey, I am not a newbie when it came to handling such deadly weaponry. Psh. If I were a fool, I would’ve shot myself dead long time ago. Having equipped myself with the necessary knowledge, and skill developed over years of training of its usage, as well as familiarizing with its parts and knacks; disassembling and assembling countless of its kind or family, as I would personally call it, in hopes to strengthen the ability I had been honing for the sole sake of avenging the family I lost in this foolish game, I ironically found myself awaken to.

 

I was about to grab my bag and leave the house when my sight spotted my dagger a few feet away. “Shoot. I almost forgot.” I whispered, inwardly cursing myself for allowing it to slip off my mind. Hastily grabbing it, and neatly but securely fastening unto my unoccupied thigh. Straightening up and double-checking my appearance on the full-body mirror, I was relieved to find that my babies aka weapons were oblivious to the eye. “I’m ready to go then.” I murmured to myself as I snatched my bag and headed out. Hopping into my car, I plunged my key and twisted it, feeling the engine roar into life as I immediately revved and drove as fast as I could to school. Glancing at the digital time indicator in my car, I silently cussed as realization dawned me.

 

I am so late.

 

BEAST’S DORM

 

“Ah, this game is really serious.” Yoseob muttered as he scratched the back of his head. “Yes, it is. Now, hurry up. You’re gonna be late for school. I want you guys to win this game.” Their manager announced it to the group, sounding casual as if the matter at hand placed no importance when in truth, it was the other way around. “Ne.” They all lazily replied in unison and went out of the dorm.

 

4MINUTE'S DORM

 

“How can killing someone be a game? Is this even legal?” Gayoon asked Hyuna. “And for Pete’s sake, we’re idols! We can’t just kill someone for no reason.” She added. “Well, it’s a game. If we don’t kill her, we might get killed by her.” Hyuna shrugged, causing Gayoon sigh in both frustration and dilemma. “So, what’s the plan?” She directed her query to the youngest, Hyuna. “I really don’t know yet. Let’s just wait for the others to come back and let them do the brain work and work something out.” She smiled, turning around as she complained to her make-up artist about the eyeliner being itchy.

 

SHINee's DORM

 

“Taemin can’t do this. He’s still an innocent little kid!” Key complained. “We know that.” Jonghyun rolled his eyes, as his tone exhibited that it wasn’t essential for Key to point out a fact that was well-known and imprinted to everyone’s minds. “But you know we can’t live with him asking about it every day, right?” He further rattled on. “I know. Onew hyung, what should we do about our Taeminnie?” Key turned to their leader who just released a sigh in response. “I don’t know. Maybe we should just tell him. I mean, he’s still a person and he’s growing up. He’s not and most certainly cannot be innocent forever, right?” He responded as his gaze locked on to the eyes on all of SHINee’s members, minus Taemin. “I kinda agree with you, hyung. He’s bound to know sooner or later after all.” Minho responded and eyed the others for their answers. “Alright, we’ll tell him.” Jonghyun and Key chorused. “But how?” Key added. “Now, that’s another problem.” Onew replied, as his face was met with his palms in distress.

 

 

~

A/N: Meh~ I really don't know how to start this story so I kinda ended up with this. I know it's pretty boring but I'll do my best to make the next chapters better. Love love♥

Comments and subscribers are very much appreciated. :)