Nice.

When the Boy Next-Door...

 

I put the volume to the maximum and let the music blasts over my house. Well, I don't care if it's disturb my family, they are not in the house now. I don't care about the other people, too. Because I only have one neighbor in the radius 50 meter, and I just see the Moon family are currently going out.

 

So, to enjoy this not-so-oftenly moment, I am stuffing my flash disk to my new music box and turning on some noisy dance music. I am screaming "Let out the beast" before dancing to lighten up this mood. I am going to let out all my stress this week. Because I am sure it was the worst week in this entire year.

 

Monday. I was bringing the wrong project to school. I was being honest and told the teacher about it, but he didn't give me a damn. So, I got multiple work to be finished. Nice.

 

Tuesday. I got home from school, feeling tired and all only to find my seven-years-old sister was running around the house with my damaged teddy bear in her hands. Nope, I don't even want to know what she had done to the now head-less doll.

 

Wednesday. I lost my driver license. I didn't know where it could be, because I would always keep it inside my wallet. I knew it was gone when I was paying a snack in a mini market, then I felt something strange when I opened my wallet. And true that my driver license was the one missing.

 

Thursday. Finally, having the courage to say that I lost my driver to my parents. Expectedly, before we go to the police office, I was being scolded to be so careless about my things and the parents' rants went on and on to the other thing about me. Nice.

 

Friday. I ate lunch peacefully with my friends in the school's cafeteria. Then, there is this boy who was walking with the food tray on his hands. He was talking with his friends and not paying attention to his unlatched shoes. Unluckily, it made him tripped. Tripped near me and made all his food and the drink fall on my lap. Nice, man.

 

Saturday. My cousin was visiting my house. She was laying down on my bed while reading one of my comics. After some minutes, she stood up and went to the book shelf near the window. Suddenly, there was my cat coming inside my room. Being a not-animal-lover she was, she was freaking out when the cat touched her bare legs with its little paw. Panicked, she lost her grip on my comic. The comic being thrown out from the second floor, directly to the fish pool in my family's side garden. Nice, hmm.

 

So now, I am enjoying the music crazily to brighten my mood. But then, I quickly froze when I hear a laughter. A boy's laughter.

 

I snapped my head to the right, looking straight at the boy next-door through my window. Does he have been watching me all this time? I thought he was nowhere in his house!

 

I become angry and give a glare at him. "Go away, Jongup. I'm in no mood right now." Ignoring my threat, he starts to make a funny face to annoy me more.

 

"Stop." I said again.

 

Now, he turns on his music too and starts to do some funny dance with his tongue stucked out at me. His stucked tongue.

 

"One.." I whispered and grab the closest thing to me.

 

"Two.." I walk to the window and raise my right arm.

 

"And three.." I throw the thing from my right hand and it lands nicely onto his face, making he fall down to the floor with a loud thud. Nice throw, I praise myself.

 

When he stands up on his feet and stares at me with an unreadable face, I think I was win. But then, he grinned at me and it makes me so confused. I mean, why?

 

Slowly, he raises his right arms and shows me the thing that he holds between his fingers. The thing that I just throw right now.

 

And that thing is my big-sized chips. Nice.

 

I scream at him. A scream which full of desperation..

 

"JONGUP! GIVE MY CHIPS BACKKK!! YOU DUMMY!"

 

____________________________________________________

 

Hmm the end haha x) please check out my other stories, guys! Thank you~