End

Because I Had Loved You

A/N: Please, listen to this song while reading my story.

Today, a new chapter in my life is about to unfold. As I walk through the gates of my university, I felt mixed emotions. I felt excited, because I’ll be meeting new people yet I felt sad, because I left my friends and family in my hometown, so I could pursue my lifelong dream which is to become a Veterinarian.

 

I love animals so much that after I saved up enough money from my job, I’ll build a shelter for the stray and wounded creatures. It’s so sad to think that there are people who don’t care about the welfare of the animals.

 

While I was walking through the stairs, I saw a guy with… I’m guessing that his with his five friends. I don’t know why but he somehow stood out among the six of them, because… he was the only person that I noticed.

 

I don’t know why but I felt a strange feeling in my stomach as I look at his face.

 

While I was busy staring at the unknown guy’s facial features, I forgot that I was still walking through the stairs. Due to my stupidity, I almost fell. Luckily, the guy whom I was staring at saved me by holding my hand when I got outbalanced. I felt my cheeks getting hotter every second passes when he hasn’t yet let go of my hand.

 

“Are you alright?” he asked me.

 

I quickly let go of my hand and answered him with a smile and a nod. I wanted to say thank you but instead, I bowed and then quickly went to my classroom.

 

What did I just do? Why couldn’t I answer him properly? I feel so stupid at my actions. I hope he doesn’t think of me as a weird person…

 

As soon as I sat on my chair, my professor came.

 

After an hour of introduction to one another, our professor told us that we can now go out of the classroom, even if there’s still an hour left, since it’s only the first day.

 

I decided to wonder around the campus in my one hour free time.

 

As I walk through the hallways, I saw the stairs from where I came from. A flashback of the event came to my mind which made me blush. I looked at my hand and then smiled from ear to ear.

 

Suddenly, my seatmate from my first subject, Ricky, said “Hi~”

 

I was startled at what Ricky did, because he came out of nowhere and greeted me behind my back. I turned around and said “Hello”

 

“Why are you smiling like that?” He asked me while pointing at my face.

 

“I-I was? I didn’t notice it.” I acted as if I didn’t know what he meant. I mean, it’s so embarrassing to tell him that I’m smiling, because a guy had held my hand.

 

Ricky walked closer to me and then looked at me suspiciously for a few seconds and then said “Ok…”

 

“Is there anything that you need from me?” I asked to change the topic.

 

“Not really. I was just curious when I saw you here smiling all by yourself.” Ricky replied. “ Ahm… Can we be friends? I’ve heard that it’s hard to survive in college if you don’t have a friend.” Ricky said while cutely scratching his head.

 

I smiled at his last statement, because he was so adorable. And without thinking twice, I agreed and said “Of course, chingu~”

 

After me and Ricky became friends, we looked at each other’s schedule hoping that we are also classmates at our other subjects.

 

I’m so happy that eight out of ten subjects, I’ll be with my newly acquired friend. I’m sure we’ll get along nicely.

 

On my second subject, Ricky isn’t my classmate, so I walked alone to my designated room and then I saw the guy that caught my attention this morning walking through the door of my designated room. I don’t know why but I feel so happy that we’ll be in the same room.

 

After me and my classmates introduced ourselves to one another, I now know what his name is. His name is Lee Byung Hun but he prefers being called L.Joe.

 

Honestly, when he introduced himself in front of the class, I felt like… he was only introducing himself to me.

 

I hope he really was introducing himself to me.

 

A few months later, me and Ricky got closer and I’m happy to say that in just one month we’ve already gotten to the point where we can call each other best friends. NO. We’re not best friends, because I feel like we’re already siblings but as the month had passed by I also realized that what I was feeling towards L.Joe was… love.

 

Yes, me and Ricky are best friends but in friendship there is always a secret that is never told to the other party and my secret is… I love L.Joe.

 

I wanted to tell Ricky how I felt towards L.Joe but I’m sure that his reaction would be the same like my other classmates with L.Joe. He wouldn’t like it if I fall in love with someone like him.

 

L.Joe is a smart, handsome, and talented person BUT he is… what others say a bad person. I heard some of my girl classmates say that L.Joe is such a waste. He would have been the perfect ideal type of a girl if he wasn’t bad.

 

Honestly, I don’t believe in what they say, because if he really was a bad person… he wouldn’t have even bothered to save me, an unknown person to him, when I was about to get hurt or worse.

 

I believe that he only shows his true self to selected people. I don’t know why but that’s the only reason I can think of for his behavior.

 

When second semestral came, me and Ricky are still classmates but now, with the same schedules.

 

I’m so happy, because Ricky isn’t the only one I’m with in every schedule, because… I’m also with… L.Joe.

 

Please, don’t get me wrong. I’m happy that I’m with Ricky but… the feeling that you get when you’re special someone is also your classmate is… so special that I can’t even explain the feeling.

 

Today, I’m reading alone at the school’s library, because Ricky is sick. Actually, I didn’t go in here to study but… to secretly watch L.Joe who is currently sleeping in one of the tables that is a few meters away from mine.

 

I want to sit next to him but… I think I should just stay here, because I’d be obvious with my intentions.

 

I was so busy adoring L.Joe’s facial features that I didn’t notice that he had already woken up. I was startled when I noticed him looking at me while his head was still placed on the table. I blushed at our eye contact, so I quickly covered my face.

 

I heard him giggle which earned him a “ssshhh” from the librarian.

 

He stood up and then walked towards my way. I panicked at what I saw, so I quickly put all of my things that were scattered on the table inside my bag and intended to get out of the library.

 

To my dismay, my special ball pen that Ricky gave to me fell while I was busy zipping my bag.

 

I tried to quickly grab the ball pen but I wasn’t able to touch it, because... I touched L.Joe’s hand that beat me in getting my ball pen.

 

“Omo!” I whispered and then quickly let go of L.Joe’s hand. I tried to get the ball pen from him. Sadly, he didn’t give it to me.

 

“Do you want this?” L.Joe whispered.

 

I nodded but I didn’t look at him straight in the face, because my head is looking at the ground.

 

“Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. You know, it’s bad manners if you don’t look at the person straight in the eyes while he’s asking you. ” L.Joe said.

 

I slowly look up in which I blushed as soon as I saw that my face and L.Joe’s face are now centimeters apart.

 

Even though I’m so embarrassed right now I tried to get some strength to say “Please give me back my ball pen.”

 

“On one condition.” He said and then grinned.

 

“W-what do you want?”

 

“A kiss.”

 

“WHAT?!” I shouted which earned me a “ssshhh” and a warning from the librarian. I feel so embarrassed right now.

 

“Do you want your ball pen or not?”

 

“I… want it…”

 

I’ve always dreamt of kissing L.Joe but… should I kiss him? I don’t want to be a cheap girl but… he said that he wants a kiss from me. WAIT. Does he even love me? I think… he does, because he was the one who said to kiss him…

 

Instead of kissing L.Joe to get my special ball pen back, I decided to just get out of the library now.

 

As I walk out of the library, I quickly ran towards somewhere far away from L.Joe but as soon as I got out of the library, L.Joe followed me. Sadly, L.Joe caught up to me in the stairways. L.Joe pinned me to the wall in the stairways and started kissing me.

 

His lips… His kiss… It was intoxicating. I wanted L.Joe to stop kissing me… Actually, I didn’t want it to stop. His kisses felt like they’ve been longing for my lips.

 

As soon as L.Joe stopped kissing me, he looked me straight in the eyes and said “I know you like me.”

 

I was surprised at what he said. I never told anyone that I like him, so how did he know about my feelings? Every time when were together, I tried to suppress my feelings.  Today was the only day that I got caught, so how? Was I obvious even when I tried to suppress my feelings?

 

“You’re curious to how I knew that, right?” L.Joe asked me in which I nodded. “It’s because you’re so obvious.” He said.

 

“S-so… do… you like me too?” I sheepishly asked.

 

He pecked my lips and said “That’s your answer.”

 

I blushed so hard to what he did. I’m so happy that I finally have L.Joe as my boyfriend. I got to tell this to Ricky!

 

After school, L.Joe wanted to walk me to my house but I refused and told him that I won’t be going home for now, because I have to visit a sick friend. L.Joe wanted to come but I refused again. I don’t know why but after I refused L.Joe’s offer, I somehow had a bad feeling of some sort.

 

When I walked alone towards Ricky’s apartment, I felt someone was following me but every time I turn around… there was no one.

 

As soon as I got to Ricky’s apartment, I grabbed the spare key of Ricky’s apartment that Ricky gave me. I went inside and went straight to Ricky’s room, hoping that he’s resting well. When I opened Ricky’s door, I saw Ricky sleeping peacefully on his bed. I walked towards him to see if his fever had gone down. Sadly, it didn’t, so I went to Ricky’s kitchen to get ice packs and other necessities in helping him to get better.

 

After I took care of Ricky, I decided to make some healthy foods for him, so that he doesn’t have to prepare it himself, because, like me, his only leaving by himself. His parents can’t take care of him nor siblings, because his parents are working abroad and because he doesn’t have any siblings.

 

While I was cooking, Ricky came inside the kitchen and weakly asked me “What… are you… doing?”

 

“Can’t you see that I’m preparing your dinner? Now, sit on the chair or go back to sleep while I finish preparing this for you. You need to rest. I need my best friend, you know? Oh, I have to tell you something later.” I said and then smiled from ear to ear at my last statement.

 

Ricky weakly nodded and then went to the living room, as soon as he went to the living room the door bell rung.

 

“I’ll get it.” I shouted and then went towards the door.

 

As soon as I went to the door, I let out a scream of terror while tear drops fell from eyes.

 

Blood… Ricky’s Blood was scattered everywhere!

 

I run towards my best friend’s body and bent down to see if he was still ok. Luckily, he was still barely breathing.

 

“I-It’s ok. E-everything will be… ok… I-I promise.” I said while tears were pouring down from my eyes on his body. I took out my phone from my pocket and quickly dialed L.Joe’s number to ask for help.

 

As soon as I clicked the call button, I heard a ring tone coming behind my back. I slowly turn my head around and saw L.Joe, who was standing behind me.

 

“L.Joe, it’s good that you’re already here! Please, help me. My best friend’s life is in danger!” I pleaded while tears were pouring like there was no tomorrow.

 

“No.” He coldly replied.

 

“N-NO?! Why?! My best friend’s life is in danger!” I shouted while standing up. “I thought that you love me?! If you love me, then you would help me!” I shouted hoping that he will now help, because of what I said.

 

“No! I will not let that creature live anymore! You’re only mine, Sunny! ” L.Joe said while punching the wall.

 

I was shocked at his statement for a few seconds but came back when I heard Ricky said “Live… happily…”

- - - - -

Hello, everyone!

It's been a long time since I opened my AFF account XD

*sighs*

I hope that everyday would be like today, no hw, quizzes, etc.

I hope you like this story TT^TT

I tried to make this more dramatic but my brain...

Anyways, I'll try to update my other fanfics today after

I read other updated fanfics XD