Here Comes Trouble

Annoying the y Kkab's Life

 

The AngeLand was having a routine sacred ceremony which was held once in  a thousand years (there would be born only one angel in a thousand years) when an angel reached age 111 years old – they sent the angel to earth to learn human's life before he/she got into his/her real duty.

 

“Wait!” a petite blonde girl ran towards a crowd, pushing everyone aside to get herself in the center. Once she got there, she stopped for a while, smiling her sweetest smile before slowly walked towards a silver-haired guy.

 

The guy noticed her presence and showed that playful smirk of his which could get girls going numb for nervousness. He took a few long steps and ended up in front of the girl.

 

“I thought you’re mad at me?” it sounded more like a statement rather than a confirmation with his raising eyebrow.

 

“I…Uh…” she couldn’t find her words that she stupidly stuttered with her obvious flushing cheeks, making him chuckle.

 

“Is this the super icy snow angel I used to know?” he teasingly said, instantly getting the girl back to her sense.

 

She cleared and said, “I just wanna say goodbye and good luck”

 

“You’re not planning to go without even saying thank you to your watcher, right?” she smiled.

 

“Of course” his smile turned into the warm one. “I’m so grateful you’re my watcher. Thanks for teaching me many things” he pulled her into his embrace.

 

“Remember you should learn well and never make trouble, kay?” she said as she pulled away from the hug. “I’m gonna miss you” she confessed.

 

“You will because you won’t find any other handsome boy but me”

 

“You wish!” she smacked his forehead, earning a painful ouh sound from the tall guy. “See? I’ll just miss scolding you” she slightly chuckled.

 

“And I’m going to miss pranking your friend” he said, rubbing her forehead like a little boy threatening his friend who just took his toy. And that act only gained more chuckles from the girl. She couldn’t help but to ruffle his hair.

 

“Yifan, it’s the time” an angel in green garment approached them and they knew it was the time – the time for him to go.

 

“I’m going”

 

“Take care” she kissed him on his forehead. “Remember to get back!”

 

“I will”

 

He then walked into a thick sapphire blue fog and slowly disappeared as the very strong wind blew it away. On the other hand his watcher, the angel of snow could only watch him going further with no power to stop it even she was more than willing to do so.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

Tic toc

Tic toc

 

The click sound of peep-toe pumps landing on a marble floor echoed as she elegantly swung her very attractive long legs through a small corridor among those luxurious apartments. Her beautiful S-line was exposed in a tight light yellow mini dress that covered her tall slim body up to her thigh, showing her exotic tan skin on the right spot. She was currently talking on the phone, letting that someone there hear her husky voice and melt for how mesmerizing her voice was. It was another thing belonging to her that brought her upto the word perfection.

 

Hanging up, she pressed the down button and stepped into the lift immediately. She was lucky there was no other there – only her. But wait!

 

“W-hat happens?” she got panicked feeling the lift shaking. The light was flickering at that time before completely turning off as she heard a loud thud as a sign of the unworkable lift. She could also hear the loud thunder and pouring rain outside, adding more horror feeling.

 

Not wanting to be trapped in those damn lift for longer time, she quickly got to the door and hammered at it while shouting help. It was when a bright sight interrupted her – a thick blue sapphire fog appeared in a sudden. It was hard to only open her eyes that she should block her view using her hand. Not until a minute the fog vanished, making her remove her hand from her sight to find a baby lying on the corner only in his pants.

 

She shook her head and closed her eyes, assuring herself, “I must be dreaming. You shouldn’t watch fantasy movie the whole time, Yuri!”

 

However it seemed not to be a dream because she heard a very real cry from the baby due to a loud thunder he heard. She lifted up her eyelids gradually – still couldn’t believe on what was going on – and realized it wasn’t a dream. She saw the baby sitting and crying harder. She simply stood still on her spot, gaping. She was totally blank; she didn’t notice that the on-light and the ding sound, signaling the lift door open.

 

She heard gasp and whisper, making her itchy to turn aside. She saw many people surrounding the lift and whispering to one another with their eyes gazing at a certain spot. She reluctantly followed their gaze to see the baby.

 

“Oh my God!”

 

“Listen! It’s not like what you see. He’s not my baby” she tried to convince them. She locked her eyes on the baby’s while taking steps backward, exiting the lift only to get him crawling cutely towards her while giggling.

 

“I thought he would cry even more” she got surprised to see the baby not crying anymore, instead he giggled.

 

“Stop!” she motioned him to stop.

 

Unexpectedly he stopped and sat on his track and called her mommy in very charming tone, causing everyone to gasp.

 

“He listens to her” a woman whispered.

 

“He also calls her mommy” the other woman replied.

 

It annoyed Yuri to the hell and she was forced to look at the people.

 

“Oh, please! It doesn’t mean that he belongs to me. You’re not that narrow-minded people, are you?” she managed to assure them.

 

“I can’t believe there’s still such mother – rejecting her own son”

 

“Omo! He can catch flue to wear pants merely” a woman approached the baby, bending down to pick him. She carried him and backed to her former place. “He’s very cute” she pinched his cheek and got him giggle. “How can you be so heartless to ditch him?”

 

“How can I explain it? Will they believe if I tell them that this baby just fell from the sky?” she thought to herself, unsure whether she should tell the truth or not.

 

“Young lady, I know it’s hard to live in this era. There’s no need to be shy if you have her out of marriage. But please, don’t do this to him. He’s so innocent” the woman caressed her shoulder, trying to calm her down.

 

“I feel like the worst person in the world with their threatening eyes on me yet in fact I do nothing wrong” she mentally face-palmed.

 

“How many times should I tell you that I’m not at fault at all?” she asked in disbelief. “He. Isn’t. My. Baby” she gave stress on every words coming from her thin lips. “And I’m not that kind of girl”

 

“So, explain this!” they demanded.

 

She sighed and said, “I don’t know where this baby is from. He just appeared in so sudden”

 

“In the lift?”

 

“Yes” she answered nonchalantly. She didn’t expect they would believe her. In fact she also couldn’t believe on what she just witnessed.

 

“I think she got mentally illness for depression” someone stated.

 

“What?” she got her eyes widened. “I've told the truth and they call me crazy? They're so insane. Unbelieveable” she mentally shook her head.

 

“It’s better to call the security” someone suggested.

 

She was so helpless; she couldn’t run away and remained still there, waiting the security guard to come. While waiting, everyone still whispered bad words about her.

 

Once the security guard came, everyone let him bring Yuri to his manager office.

 

“I can walk myself” she avoided the guard who was about to grab her hand.

 

“Your baby” she handed the baby to her. Surely she had trouble in holding him since she never experienced being a mother – never did in her life se dream of being one that fast.

 

“Mommy” again the baby said, making her hate him more.

 

“He’s not my baby. You hold him!” she handed him to the guard in annoyance.

 

They entered the manager’s room and the manager invited them to sit.

 

After telling the problem, the manager kept humming before he began to do his speech. However the girl seemed to ignore him; her eyes kept staring at her phone’s screen – texting to someone.

 

“Are you done?” she got pissed off, getting up of her seat. “Well, I’ll take care of him but now I need to go. Just take him to baby day care. This is my business card” she placed a piece of paper on the table.

 

Grabbing her handbag, she managed to leave but she took a time to turn around to look at the baby who bubbled cutely, seeming to enjoy seeing her annoyed face.

 

“Mommy” for the last time he called, chuckling.

 

“You! I’ll make sure you won’t affect my life” she promised to herself.

 

She was really in rush as if someone had been waiting for her. She walked while texting that she unexpectedly bumped into someone causing that someone’s mobile phone to fall.

 

“Oops!” she bent down to pick the mobile phone with her right hand still holding her own mobile phone.

 

“I’m sorry; I’m in a rush” she bowed apologetically, handing the phone to the person.

 

“It’s okay” the person that was a guy took the phone from her right hand. Luckily it fell on the carpeted floor that the condition was fine.

 

Without giving further look at his figure, she abruptly walked away, leaving the guy in his deep thought.

 

“Is she her?” he wondered. “It can’t be. She’s gone already” He shook his head, watching Yuri getting further.

 

“Mr. Park?” one of his men interrupted his thought. “You alright?” he asked.

 

“Ah, yes” he snapped his head. “Let’s go!” he continued to walk but his mind was still with the tan beautiful girl.