Sunshine and Moonbeam

The Letters

Maybe you wouldn’t believe it when I say, I meet someone today

 

 

——

 

 

He walk his feet fast. Making a pacing rhythm as he pacing the hallway. The sun start to left the horizon and creating a orange ray on the sky. His auburn hair moving steadily when he slowly start to run.

His breath getting heavy. The sweat slowly but sure streaming down from his head, make a line through his chin, before it fell on the ground. His mouth is slightly open as he try to get more oxygen from the open air.

There’s a wrinkled paper that he hold tightly in his right hand. It’s a pink paper, with an undefined bow on the corner. His another hand, there’s a white flower. A white Carnation.

He feet stop in the corner of the hallway. He make his head to look at his right to the left before start to run again. He doesn’t want to be recognize. 

A small smile appear in his face when he arrived at one room. He open it slowly and inhale the smell that he knew very well. He walk his feet inside the room, and make sure he doesn’t make any voice. 

He get into the corner and start to look around, even he realize it useless, because it’s unused room, of course no one would be there. He stand in his toes and try to put the paper, which actually an envelope and also the flower on his other hand, to the top of the bookshelf of the room. It’s not a big deal for him, since he quiet tall.

After sure that the paper and the flowers already on the top of the shelf, he try to fix his appearance after his little run. He walk toward the door again and turn his head once again to the shelf where he put his envelope and flower, before he left.

 

 

——

 

 

“Where is your brother Yunho?” 

Jaejoong ask the other who sit on one of the dinning chair to accompany his boyfriend, even he doesn’t give him a hand. Yunho only turn his gaze from his fiancee to upstairs, where his younger brother room is.

Its kinda weird, since his brother always stayed in front of television after school to play games until late night, but today he only rush to his room without word.

“Is he sick or something?” Jaejoong peck Yunho lips and smile. He sit onto the other’s thigh and lingered his hands on the others neck.

“Let’s not talk about someone else when we do this, okay?” a smirk plastered in Yunho smile when their lips are inch apart. Jaejoong only smile and nods before they start to deepen their kiss again.

 

 

——

 

 

Hey how are you today? I hope you smile when you read this 

My mom leave for work early in the morning. Left me at home with my hungry tummy. I’m hungry so much, really, and that makes me go early today to catch up with meatball subs. Have you try that?? It’s nice, even its not cool to eat subs in morning, I know.

I see a rainbow this morning on my way. Do you see that too? I hope so, because it quiet beautiful, no its truly beautiful.

Hey you know what? I bring you a white carnation, because I believe you’re such a beautiful person in life. I know its sound cheesy, and we never meet, but I hope you like it, instead of freak out.

Thanks to be here with me :))

 

Sincerely,

Sunshine

 

 

——

 

 

“So, Sunshine huh?”

Kyu snapped his head in horror. He find his hyungs already stand behind him with the evil smirks that supposed to be his in their face. Even Jaejoong hyung put that smirk on his angelic face.

“Who is Sunshine Kyu?” Jaejoong ask his —soon—to—be—brother—in—law— with teasing smile.

“Aaah… Its….” Kyu not finishing his word because suddenly he realize what just happening and make him quickly hide the paper. He open his bag and put it there before he hug his bag tightly, like it the most precious thing in the world.

Perhaps, it is.

“Hahahaha, you funny Kyuie!!” Yunho ruffle Kyu’s hair and smile at him teasingly. “so my little brother already grown up, isn’t he?”

Kyu only pouting his mouth because his hyung still ruffle his hair and make it such a mess. He spat Yunho hand quickly and gave his hyung and his fiancee a death glare.

“It’s not gonna work Kyu.” Yunho says with a single laugh. He takes Jaejoong hands and lead his fiancee to the door before he stops. “Especially when you blushing madly like a high school girl in love!”

“YA! GO RIGHT AWAY TO HELL JUNG YUNHO!!!” 

Kyu throws his bag that he hugs before towards Yunho and Jaejoong, but his hyung already know his brother behavior. Before the bag landed perfectly to them, Yunho already close the door quickly and make Kyu’s bag hit the white door with a loud thump.

Kyu can hear his hyung laugh madly outside and make him grumbling mad at his room. He look at the door and suddenly he widen his eyes when he realize he just throws his bag to the door. He quickly run to his bag and hug it on the floor.

“Oh, my god, I’m so sorry.”

 

 

——

 

 

“So actually what bothering You Kyu?” Yoochun sips his coffee as he once or two, checking his watch in his left hand. They already sits on the corner in Yoochun’s cafe. Yoochun is Kyu’s cousin who two years older than him, and they always play together since five. Kyu still not answer his question “I don’t have many time Kyu, I should pick up Su-ie at his home in forty minutes.”

“I think, I like someone hyung.” Kyu says in low tone

“And?”

“You.. You not shock or laugh at me?” Kyu look at Yoochun in disbelieves, because when he tell that to his Hyung this morning his hyung never stop teasing him about that. Especially about the Sunshine thing.

“Is Yunho doing that??” Kyu only nod with his gaze down. He can hear Yoochun mumbling slowly ‘that y bear!’ before he sips his coffee again. 

“Listen Kyu.” Yoochun already put his coffee on the table. He lean forward and make his face closer to Kyu. He tangled his own hand on the table and sigh “there’s nothing wrong with in love to someone, okay? Don’t listen to that ert—small faced—bear— ahjussi, he never understand the true feeling of being in love to someone.”

Kyu laugh a little at his cousin’s word. They always called Yunho ahjussi when they mad at him. But Kyu quickly lose his smile when he remember the main reason why he find Yoochun and ask him to talk.

“But there’s a problem hyung.” 

“What is it?” Yoochun raised one of his eyebrows, because he always know the way to handle people in love. He can help to handle every problem that people like to face, especially when it come to make a person kneels for him “he doesn’t like you?”

“No.. not that.. but… ” Kyu put his gaze down once again and play with the end of his shirt, he doesn’t know what to say. Yoochun is the professional person for this, he also called himself a Casanova, before he dated with Junsu, since he easily make people in love toward him, but maybe Kyu’s problem is just different “but… I don’t know who is this person is…”

Kyu successfully says that. He slowly lift his head when he can’t hear a response from his cousin. Yoochun only stare him with the most weird expression ever.

“Yoochun hyung?” Kyu wave his hand in front of the other face.

one…

two…

three…

fou—-

“HEEEEE??”

Yoochun shout loudly and make all customer turn their face to their table in constant. Kyu quickly turn his gaze down to hiding his face because its so embarrassing. Yoochun quickly get into his feet and bowing his body to all people as apologize.

“How could you don’t know about him Kyu?” Youchun says in low voice when he already back into his sit and no one stare at them again.

“Its…..”

 

 

——

Two weeks earlier

——

 

 

Kyu try to look the way in front of him quiet hard. His hands now holding so many books to the library. The book are just like a tower in his hands,  which makes him hard to see forward.

His teacher ask him to bring the old book from laboratory toward the old library, on the third building of his campus. Somehow he doesn’t understand, why his teacher ask him to, when there’s another student who look more manly and muscled enough to bring all books which look like Webster English Dictionary.

The hallway is almost empty, only few student pass him by and greet, without offers him a help to bring the books. His hands already sore, and that make him try to faster his feet to arrived at the old—unused—Library.

He already arrived in front of the Library door. With a little struggle, he successfully open the door with his elbow and walk toward the table in the middle of the library. He sigh in relieves when actually, the books already in the table. He massage his arms slowly and look around. 

Even this library is not being used anymore, but the books are still in good condition actually. The sting smell of old books make Kyu sneezing couple times, before he start to arrange the book that he bring to the shelf.

His teacher not only ask him to bring the book alone at the library, but tell him to arrange it perfectly at each shelf by it’s number. Kyu only sigh and do his job, beside it’s only like seven books.

Kyu finish his last book, It’s about human anatomy, which it place is in the highest shelf in the library. Kyu use the library stairs to put the book on it place. When he already put the book perfectly, he almost get down to the floor, but something catch his eyes.

There’s a small yellow envelope, on one of the top shelf, across from him. Kyu look around at another shelf, but there’s nothing like the yellow envelope. Curious, Kyu get down to the floor and move the stairs toward the shelf where the envelope is. He get his feet on the first stairs, since the shelf is not that high like the other one, but Kyu isn’t that tall person anyway.

He take the envelope and flip it. There’s a nice hand writes on the envelope

 

.

To: Moonbeam

.

 

Kyu raised one of his eyebrows when he read what its write, but he bring the envelope with him anyway. Kyu walk slowly toward his satchel on the table and put the envelope inside it, before leave the old Library to his home. 

.

.

When he finished his game for that day, Kyu quickly change into his pajamas and ready to sleep. He already turn off the light and let the moonbeam being the only light in his room that crept up from his window. Kyu sleep in his side and stare at his satchel on his desk.

He get into seat position and suddenly not sleepy. He walk toward his desk and open his satchel to take out the envelope that he found at school this afternoon. He turn on his desk lamp and start to open the envelope and take out the small paper inside it

 

.

Hey!

I never know if there’s gonna be someone who find this letter, but I hope so.

And If you finally find this letter, I hope we can be friend in the future. So reply my letter if you don’t mind, will you? :))

Sincerely,

Sunshine

.

 

Without Kyu realize it, a small smile plastered in his face. It already pass midnight and Kyu still staring at the paper in his hand with so many question. An idea come up into his mind. He put the letter aside and take his note book from his satchel, tearing a page and flop up his pen cap, before he start to write.

 

.

Hey to you too.

You know I never expected to find this kind of letter on the old Library. Seriously, but it just surprise me to know, if I’m the only one who find it.

Wait, Am I really are??

Anyway, its nice to read it, and we sure can be friend, Sunshine :D

Sincerely,

Moonbeam

.

 

——

 

 

“So you guys start to exchange letter in that old Library?” Kyu only nods after he tells about this person. The person that he like.

Yoochun only sigh and laid his back on the chair. He massages his forehead slowly and close his eyes. Kyu only stare at his cousin slowly, because scared at his response.

“You know maybe you—-” Yoochun’s phone are ringing and make him give a sign to Kyu to wait when he accept the call “Su-ie, what happen?”

Yoochun widen his eyes suddenly and take a look at his watch in second before he start to massaging his forehead

“Uh yes Su-ie, I’m sorry, I’m with Kyu right now…….. I’ll there in minutes……. yeah sorry….. I love you too.”

After Yoochun end the call, he quickly get into his feet. “I’m not realize it’s already a hour.” He says as he put his phone to his pocket “You need a ride Kyu? Its already dark outside.”

“Nah! you better go hyung, Don’t make Su-ie hyung waiting you for so long.”

“Okay.” Yoochun ruffles Kyu hair slowly “we talk about this again latter, okay? and home save, see ya Kyu.” before he left the cafe.

 

 

——

 

 

Because of his silliness of thinking about this guy who send him letters in  couple weeks make Kyu forgot the time. It’s almost ten at night which mean the street to his home is start to be deserted.

Kyu held his satchel tightly to less his nerve as the night wind tickling his neck. He cross his hand in front of his chest to less the cold and start to hug himself, and keep walking home until—-

“Hello Cute thing, you wanna home?”

—-Kyu froze in his place when he heard the voice. He lift his head and found there’s like three man already stand in front of him with that smirk which somehow totally scared him. He pretend like he not listen to their word and start to walk again, but one of the man blocking his way.

“You want to play a game with us?” says one of the man who use a dark blue beanie with a cigarette in his mouth at Kyu.

Kyu try to back away but he bump into one of the man who actually already move behind him, and make him being surrounded by the three.

“HEEL——-ppmmmfftft!!!” Kyu only widen his eyes and struggle to free when the man behind him close his mouth suddenly, while he try to screaming for help.

The men dragging Kyu to one of the alley there and throw him down. They stare at him, like he’s their dinner, and they look like never eat for years.

Tears start streaming from Kyu eyes. “God please don’t…”

The two man already hold Each Kyu hands and feet while the other one start to open Kyu’s Jacket. Kyu only can begging for them to not doing that, because he trembling and loss his power to struggle. One of the man start to undoing Kyu shirt, but suddenly there’s a loud bang from behind him.

The man who undoing Kyu shirt suddenly fell on the ground. Kyu and the other two man who still hold him only can stare at the one who laid on the ground, unconscious. 

Still amaze with the man on the ground, Kyu quickly turn his head to his feet toward the man who hold his feet, when he also can hear the same bang from there.

“GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS AWAY FROM HIM!!!”

There’s a man. He bring a baseball bat in his hand. And Kyu realize, if this man is the one who hit the other two man until their lost their consciousness. Even he saying something like that, Kyu still can see if the man is also scared, because his hands is trembling.

“I SAID GET AWAY FROM HIM!!!” 

The man that hold Kyu hand finally take his hands of from Kyu. He held his hands up in the air and start to walk away, and try to pass this quiet tall guy with the bat, but when he pass him, the man Hit his head hard instead and make the man also join the other two on the ground.

The tall guy suddenly get into his knee when he realize what just happen. His bat already on the ground, and he look pale because of scared so much. The man quickly turn his head and crawl to Kyu who still lay on the ground.

“Oh God, thanks, are you okay?”

Kyu still has that tears streaming toward his cheeks. Even the three man haven’t do anything toward him, but he scared as hell. He only cry and not care to his savior who now hold his shoulder to take his attention.

“Come on, we should leave before they get their consciousness.” The tall guy collecting his bat and backpack. He also take Kyu satchel and Jacket from the ground. He look back at Kyu who still cry at the ground and see to his intruders. “Can you walk?”

Kyu not answer, he only sobs. The man kneeling slowly in front of him “Come on, it’s over now. I’ll accompany you home. okay?” The man wipe away Kyu tears with his thumbs “would you mind if I bring you on my back? I think you still not strong enough to walk.”

Kyu only nod and quickly get into the man’s back. He use the man’s backpack, while the man use his satchel “Don’t cry again okay? I’m right here, so don’t be scared, you’re safe.”

The man try to calming Kyu with his words. Kyu only nods even there still tears pooling in his eyes. And they start leave that horrible place toward Kyu home.

.

.

.

“Thank you” Kyu mumbling slowly when he still rubbed his eyes with his hand. He fell asleep after he tell his address on the man’s back because tired of crying.

“Nah that’s okay.” He smile kindly to Kyu. Kyu lift his face and try to look at the man. He had that short auburn hair and a cheeky grin. He quiet tall, or maybe really tall. His eyes is mismatched and make him looking like a child, with his also pointed nose. The conclusion is, He incredibly handsome in Kyu’s eyes  ”You better get inside.”

“You not home?” 

“I’ll just want to make sure you get inside and safe.” He smile weirdly to Kyu.

Kyu only smile and nod to him with his gaze down, because he can sure that his cheeks already red now, because he can feels the warm. “Once again, Thank you.”

“No problem.” He smile, “but next time, if you want to home late, make sure you not alone, because maybe, I’m not be there to help you again.”

Kyu smile toward him “I will, thank you.” And he get inside his house, forgetting to ask the name of the savior of his life.

“You’re welcome.” The tall guy smile sweetly at the closed door, before he slowly turn his heels and walking home.

 

 

——

 

 

I just have a bad night.

I don’t know If i can tell this to anyone at campus, I mean, I already tell to my parent of course, but it just…

I almost being that night. It just scared me.

You know, after my family know about this, they never left me alone everywhere, except at campus. They always pick me up here and there.

I know, I’m not supposed to tell something like this, but… I just need to tell someone beside my family. and I hope you’ll keep it as our little secret.

Hope you have a nice day :D

Sincerly,

Moonbeam

 

 

——

 Two weeks later

——

 

 

“You should meet him!”  Yoochun hyung come from behind as he placed Kyu’s order. He take a seat across the younger and start to sipping his coffee like usual. “I mean this sunshine guy.”

Kyu only playing with his milkshake straw by stir the liquid with no end. His eyes focus on the bubble of the milkshake in the glass. He lift his gaze toward his hyung who stare at him full of hope.

“I’m not sure its a good idea.” He muttering slowly

“Why?”

Kyu sigh deeply and look at his feet under the table. “How if he not like my imagination? How if he actually a big nerd, old fashion or geek? How if actually it’s better for us to being like this? A friendship toward letters.”

“It’s not a friendship, because you love him.”

Kyu only sigh. He emptied half of his glass and wiping his mouth slowly. “I wanna home hyung.” 

Kyu left the table toward the main door. Yoochun only sigh when he doesn’t get a response from the other. “Alright, let me take my car key.” 

 

 

——

 

 

A slightly tall guy open the door slowly. He come late at that day. The sun already gone and the dark coloring the sky completely with the stars  that spreading along, with it shining light.

He hold the flashlight in his left hand, when his right try to close the door with no voice. The room is quiet dark. Only the light from outside be the only one who lighten up the room from the window. He walk toward the corner, into one bookshelf that he recognize so much.

He put the flashlight into his mouth as his both hand try to find something on the top of the shelf. The corner of his mouth is curve into smile a little bit when he just find what he look. He bring the small envelope down and put it on his backpack, while he take another envelope from his pocket and put it on the same place like when he found the other one.

When he sure he already put the letter perfectly, he walk toward the door and put out the flashlight from his mouth, before he close it slowly and leave.

.

.

Let’s meet at the Antique cafe at four on Saturday. I know it such a rush, but I hope you wouldn’t mind. It’s been a month and I just want to know who you are. And maybe we’re already know toward each other, we don’t know right??

if you mind about this, just tell me on your reply. But honestly I really want to meet you for sure.

Moonbeam

.

 

 

——

 

 

 

“So why don’t you just come earlier here and hide?” Yoochun not even facing his cousin who try to follow him to the kitchen with some dishes.

Kyu already told Yoochun if actually he ask this ‘sunshine’ to have a coffee at his cafe on Saturday which is tomorrow. And for sure, this guy already agree with that, or maybe he sound totally excited in his last letter.

“But hyung… How if this guy is actually an ahjussi? or my teacher? or maybe—-“

“Stop worrying Kyu!!” Yoochun turn his body and face his cousin who look at him with shock eyes, because Yoochun never shouted toward him “just, trust him. After all this time, you trust him right?”

Kyu only shrugs and keep his head down “Alright, I’ll spying him for you” Yoochung smile at his brother put both his hands on the younger shoulder before he hugs him “but promise me, you’ll not make him wait. And now please stop crying.”

Kyu hugs his cousin back and wipe away his tears with a smile.

.

.

.

YEEEEESSS!!

Oh my God! I don’t know why, but i feel like I’m gonna explode in second hen I read your messages. Do you think I’m weird?

I’ll come on time. And to make you not confused, I’ll use a brown cardigan with jeans. If you still can’t recognize me, I slightly tall, and my mom always says that I have a child look.

Oh, yes, about your offer to not writing any letter at Saturday, I can agree with that, beside we gonna meet, so we not need letter to communication again right?

See ya on Saturday~

Sunshine

.

 

 

——

Saturday 14.48pm

——

 

 

 

Some rosy cheeks warming up the room, when a man with his husky voice just put the orders, of some high school student who now put their gaze down to hide their cheeks. He put that charming smile and leave the table, and make some of the student sigh in disappointment. 

Yoochun put the tray on the bar and he look around, scanning his cafe like he look for someone. He take his phone from his pocket and realize if there’s already bunch of messages from his little brother who always remember him about how this guy look like. Yoochun only rolls his eyes and put his phone back when the bells from the door is ringing, telling the people inside, if there’s another customer come. 

“Welcome to An—-” Yoochun words are stops when he realize who is coming. This customer is using a brown cardigan. His face is like a child, and he quiet tall. More over, just perfect “—tique cafe…”

The customer only smile to him and walk to the table on the corner near the big window. Yoochun still try to accept what just he look at. He shake his head when he realize what just happen. He quickly grab the menu from one of his employee and walk to the table on the corner.

“Hello, I’m Yoochun, the owner of this place, and I’ll take your order if you ready.” Yoochun says as he gave the menu to the man.

The man only smile and nods “It’s a honor to meet the owner of this place.” He close the menu slowly and smile “but I waiting someone right now, and do you mind If I only order an orange juice?”

“Orange juice? Will it.” Yoochun smile widely and left the table. 

.

.

To: Kyuie

From: Yoochun

He’s already here, you better not late young man

.

.

.

Kyu take the cab since his brother won’t to take him to Yoochun cafe. He busy eating Jaejoong face like usual.

Kyu arrived a block away from Yoochun cafe. He decide to get there by feet. He actually want to spying at this guy first. Because, who knows, maybe this guy is someone that he hate in his life, or maybe someone that he already know. 

Kyu tell the guy if he will use a white sweater, a turtle neck sweater, but for doing this, he covers his self with a maroon mantle. Kyu are across Yoochun cafe. He stand in front of a wedding dress shop and try to look at the cafe.

A brown cardigan, with a jean. He doesn’t know if this guy near the window is tall or not because he sits on the chair. He playing the straw in his orange juice. Kyu try to look at his face, but it quiet hard from this far. He take out his phone and open his camera. He make sure if he already get the shade of the man. He zoom his camera on his phone, until the man’s shade are get clearly for him.

Kyu look at him from his camera slowly. His mouth slowly agape and his eyes widen when he realize who sit on that chair.

It’s him

The one that helping Kyu that night, when he almost being .

His savior.

Kyu dropped his phone suddenly, and make some people who walk around him stare at him weirdly. Kyu quickly take his phone from the ground. His phone is off, he might be broken it. He stare at the cafe once again before he quickly take a cab to leave that place to his campus.

He being the one who ask the other to meet, and he also being the one with the idea not to write any letter that day, but he also being the one, who broke their promise.

.

.

.

I’m sorry, I can’t make it

Moonbeam

.

.

.

Yoochun still stare at the door, hoping that his cousin will come immediately. He look back at the table on the corner where the guy with brown cardigan still sits and using an earphone is his ears, with his third glass of orange juice.

The cafe almost emptied, since it’s already 10p.m but the guy still waiting on the cafe. His cheerful smile no longer in his face when the sky already turn to be dark hours ago. He tired.

Yoochun already send bunch of messages to Kyu, tell him to come fast, but there’s no reply. He also already call him million times, but there’s only operator who reply him. Little did he know, if Kyuhyun locked himself in his room from Yunho hour ago.

He should tell him. 

Yoochun walk toward the table on the corner and sits on the empty chair in front of the guy. “He wouldn’t make it.”

The guy turn his head and smile in misery. He stare at the empty glass and take of his earphone “yeah, maybe he has something more important to do.”

The guy put his phone in his backpack with his book that he read before. Yoochun only stare at the guy who he realize has a child look. “why you wait him till late even you know he wouldn’t come?”

“Actually, this is his idea.” A bitter smile appear in his face “I don’t want to make him disappointed.”

“But he disappoint you.” The man only silent. He doesn’t face Chun and stand from his seat. He takes out his wallet and try to take some money, but Yoochun hands stop it. “No need to pay it, just say I treat you”

The man smile widely and muttering thank you. He almost walk outside  the cafe but Chun stop him. “If you don’t mind, can I know your name?”

The man smile “but promise me, if there’s a guy find someone tomorrow, just says, I waiting him an hour, and don’t tell him my name, okay?”

Yoochun give a hand sign as a promise before he cross his chest with his hands “I will, So your name?”

“Changmin. Shim Changmin”

.

.

.

Oh, haha, I understand that, if you can’t make it, beside I only wait a hour because I should pick up my mom from work. I hope we still can exchange letters.

have a great day

 

Sunshine

.

.

 

——

 

 

 

When Kyu’s phone is already fixed two days after, bunch of missed calls and messages he received. It almost like hundred messages which most of it are comes from Yoochun. Kyu not meeting his cousin since Saturday, he doesn’t brave enough to face him even Junsu, Yoochun boyfriend tell him nothing to worry about.

Kyu open the messages one by one. He read the messages from Chun which he sent every five or ten minutes on Saturday evening. Tears start pooling up in his eyes, when Chun messages start sound annoyed toward him who not come at his cafe that day. 

Most of the messages is telling him to come immediately to his cafe. But there’s only one messages that successfully make Kyu cry in his room.

.

.

.

From: Yoochun Hyung

YOU’RE SUCH A MASSIVE IDIOT TO MAKE HIM WAIT MORE THAN SIX HOURS!!!

 

 

 

——

 

 

Kyu walk to the old library that morning. That’s unusual, since he never visit the library in the morning. It just because he lonely. His brother never talk at him without teasing him to death. And Yoochun? He avoiding Kyu. He just said he tired helping him.

Kyu laid his head on the table there. He facing the old books with do nothing. His first class will start in two hours and he come far early. He take out a small paper from his bag. Actually he already write a letter for his friend.

After that Saturday they still writing each other letter, even Kyu realize if he other letter becoming short each days. 

He need to do something

He already write a letter for sure, but he exchange it with the small paper that he brought, his letter can wait, but not his feeling. He put the paper with no envelope on the top of the shelf as usual before he left for the class

.

.

.

Call me if you don’t mind +82 3124xxx

Moonbeam

.

.

.

Kyu laid in his bed, but his eyes wide open. His heart beating fast and he can stop change his sleep position. It’s almost eleven at night, and Kyu already leave his game like three hours ago, which leaving so many question in Yunho head.

Kyu sleep on his side and facing his phone which he put beside his pillow. He keep stare at it as he wait the phone call. He hoping that the other received his paper today and give him a call. But till now, there’s no call come.

Kyu almost sleep when suddenly his phone is vibrate. He open his eyes quickly and look at the number.

.

.

Unknown

.

.

He take a deep breath and answer it. “Hello?”

There’s no answer from the other line. Kyu still waiting for a voice, but he only can hear some one breath.  He repeating it once again “Hello?”

“Moonbeam?”

Kyu’s heart stop suddenly. He recognize the voice quiet well, even its already long time. The voice is just like a melody in his ears. He forgot how to breath for awhile until the other line replying the word and make him back into reality. “Yeah its me. Hi…”

“Hi…”

They talking about everything. Kyu always have that smile in his face. Talking through the phone till late at night, or maybe its almost three in the morning which make the other decide to end the call.

“You better sleep…”

“So, you too…” A small laugh slips from Kyu mouth which make the other line also laughing.

“You know, I can get used for this.”

“Of course you can, because I think I starting addicted to your voice.”

There’s a long silent come between them. No one say any word, but they know, if each person try to hear the air that they take to feel the life.

“Can I know your name?”

Kyu not answer him. He bite his bottom lip to less the nerve. He nods without he realize it if he’s on the phone, of course the other can’t see him. “Why?”

“Just forget it, It’s stupid… I should not—”

“Let’s says it together.” Kyu cut the other quickly “Let’s says our name together at three.”

“Okay, one…”

“Two…”

“Three… Changmin/Kyuhyun” 

There’s an awkward silent they create after they say each name. Kyu smile suddenly and messaging his temple as he replying the word over and over in his head. He can sure if the other also do the same, because it’s a silent.

“C.. Changmin?”

“Kyuhyun?”

“Changmin, Changmin, Changmin” He slips a single laugh “I think I’ll never get tired of saying that.” Kyu rolled in his bed to hide his embarrassment, even no one can seeing him even the other. He bite his bottom lip again and rubbed his cheeks which already warmed up “Changmin…”

“I’m totally addicted to your voice right now, Kyuhyun. Oh God! I like how your name are slips for my mouth. I’m crazy aren’t I?”

Kyu only laugh as an answer. There’s another awkward silent between them again. “Kyu?”

“Yes?”

“I think I’m crazy about you…” The other muttering “I really crazy about you…”

Kyu widen his eyes, and his heart thumping so fast uncontrollably “I think, we better sleep Changmin…”

“Yeah you’re right… Good night Kyu and wait for my letter today, okay?”

“I will… Night Min, sleep well. see ya.”

After close the phone at the same time, Kyu turn to his side and hugging tight his pillow, with the smile in his face. Until the sun come, he still smiling and forgot about sleep.

 

 

 

——

 

 

 

“Hyung, You’ll come with Junsu hyung?” Kyu asking Yoochun who now already sits in front of him. Yoochun no longer avoiding Kyu after he know if Kyu starting to call Changmin. And yes, Kyu tell Yoochun if the guy name is Changmin without knowing if his cousin already know about that. 

“Of course I will, It’s a big day, beside alone in a wedding party its .” Yoochun not realize a death glare that Kyu gave him.

In three days, Yunho and Jaejoong gonna married, and that’s mean there will be a party. And Kyu asking Chun to accompany him whole day when the party held, but he can’t of course, because he has his boyfriend. Not that Kyu doesn’t has any friend, but just, well… different.

“Why don’t you ask him?”

“Who?”

“Changmin. He’s a nice guy.” Kyu not answer the question. He only look at his phone on the table. Yoochun put away his glass and wave his hand in front of Kyu face. Kyu shake his hands when he back into reality and look at Chun with questioning look “what’s going on that day, honestly? The day when you not come and make him wait.”

Kyu lift his head look at his cousin “Promise me you would not judge me?” Yoochun quickly nods. Kyu take a deep breath before he start talking “He the one that help me that night, the night I almost being .”

“Wha—” Yoochun silent off when Kyu rise his fore finger to his lips as a sign of close his mouth. Chun only nods and let Kyu continue. “At first, I really want to come. I do. but, when I found out it was him, it just make me dirty. I mean, he the one that help me and he also the one who know about it exactly, and facing him only make me like embarrass  my self in front of him. He might look at me as someone who almost being , weak, and everything, it just…. make me have no gut to face him.”

Yoochun hugs his cousin and soothe him with a calming words. He not realize if his cousin try to keep it for long time to tell him. “but maybe he have a different view about you. Have you ever ask him?”

Kyu shake his head and smile. “That’s it, I believe you better meet him Kyu, and found out what he thought about you. Beside you owe him times that he spent for nothing that day”

Kyu only shrugs at the idea that Chun gave him and stand from his feet. “Let go to Yunho and Jae hyung.” They walk side by side to the shop across the cafe.

 

 

 

——

 

 

 

“What’s your plan tomorrow?” Kyu asks while he still sits in his desk staring at the night sky. He and Changmin make the phone call become a routine for them, even they still exchange letter at afternoon, but they always call into each other at night before sleep.

“Me? Uhm, I’ll go to a book store near the park, there something I should buy. Why?”

Kyu hold a white carnation in his desk. The carnation which already wilting inside it’s vase. The Carnation, from Changmin. “Nothing, I just want to know…”

They create that silent again, but now it’s not awkward “Changmin, we better sleep.”

“Yeah you’re right, good night Kyu, Sleep well.”

“Night Changmin, sleep well too.”

Kyu already end the call but he still fully wake and only stare at the flower in his desk. He takes the deep breath and mumbling toward himself “I should do it”

 

 

 

——

 

 

 

“Thank you Kangin-ssi” A slightly tall guy say to the man on the door.

“It’s fine Changmin-ah, beside your mom usually come here if she need a canvas or a new paints.” Kangin only laugh at the younger who smile brightly toward him.

Changmin just buying a very huge canvas for his mom who is actually a painter. His mom order him to buy her a canvas before she’s home from Japan tomorrow night. And since the canvas is so incredibly huge, he ordered the shop to deliver it to his house “I’ll make sure the canvas will be delivered to your house tomorrow after lunch.”

“I get that. See ya Kangin-ssi” Changmin wave his hand as he walk away from the books store to the park nearby.

There’s so many people on the park, since it’s Saturday. Some kids are running here and there as they try to kick the ball on the ground. The mothers only gossiping on the bench while their kid play along each other. And there’s Changmin, sitting alone in one of the bench with a bar of chocolate in his hand.

He keep enjoying the view, with the leaves that slowly fall to the ground when the wind blows the tree. He still chewing his chocolate when suddenly his phone vibrate in his pocket. He put the chocolate bar in his mouth as he try to take put his phone and read the name of his caller

.

.

Kyuhyun is Calling

.

.

Changmin widen his eyes and receive it quickly. He take the chocolate out  from his mouth “Hello?”

“Hi, Minnie, you busy?”

“No, of course not.” Without he realize it Changmin shake his head and put aside his chocolate. The only thing that make him busy right now is only to thinking about the other “why? Its kinda odd we make a call in the daylight”

“Nothing….” silent “I just miss your voice” he continue

Changmin smile widely and forgetting about his chocolate which might be already melting up under the sunlight “I always miss yours Kyu.”

Kyu only laugh on the other line and make Changmin smile widely. He get into his feet and start walking. He bring his chocolate with, before give it to one of the child in the park “So what are you doing?”

“You want me to be honest, or lying?”

“So what’s your answer if its a lie?”

“I’m spying at you right now, hehehe.”

Changmin can’t stop smiling when he heard the other answer. He keep walking with no direction around the park, he doesn’t care anyway as long as he still on phone with Kyu. He ask again with a giggle “So if the honest one?”

“Now, I’m spying at you, seriously.”

Changmin stops his feet and still hold his phone tightly on his ears. He frozen in the middle of the park under the daylight. His eyes getting wide and he look around suddenly “Where are you?”

“Well—”

“Where are you!?” Changmin says it quiet loud and make some eyes stare at him. He try to walk around and his eyes scanning the park for everyone who he pass by. He start to run “Where are you Kyu?”

“JUST STOP CHANGMIN! STOP!” 

Changmin stop right away when Kyu told him so. His chest is rise and fall as he try to get more oxygen from the open air. His eyes still scanning around the park “Kyu I—-“

“Would you just listen for me now, for once, please?”

Changmin sigh and he still stay in his place “Go on…”

There’s a long gap of silent between them before Kyu start talking “promise me you wouldn’t mad to what I say?”

“I promise.” Changmin says quickly

“Why? I’m not even tell you what is this about.”

“I don’t need that, because always I trust you. So what is it?” Changmin start walking again, because he just think it would be weird if he just stay there like a pole.

” You remember the day, when I say we should meet on the cafe, and I’m not come, and make you wait me for long time?” Changmin only hums in response “I’m actually come that day.”

“What? Wh—-“

“I actually come, but I scared that you gonna hate me.” Changmin can hear the other take a deep breath before continuing “I ever told you about I almost being , and that make me feel weak for you, that I’m not deserve to meet you because, I’m scared. I’m scared that you gonna seeing me as a weak person, that will completely ruin this all. I’m scared that maybe after you meet me, you turn to feel disgust toward me, I’m scared that yo—-“

“I love you.” Changmin cut Kyu word suddenly, and successfully make the other stop rambling

“I love you Kyu, I love you, I love you, and I don’t care about if you don’t want to meet me till the end of our life. I don’t care if we only communication through the phone or letters, I don’t care if you don’t love me and doubting about my words, but you should know one thing, and that is, I love you Cho Kyuhyun, no matter what.”

Changmin stop walking when he can’t hear anything but only a sobs. He can take it anymore. He already said it if he love the other, but he don’t care because he really love the other even from exchange letters on the old library. After like more than five minutes without word, he started to worried.

“Kyu?”

There’s a sniffling voice from the other line “We should do it.”

“What we should do?”

“We need to talk.”

“But we’re talking…”

“Turn around.”

“But wh—-“

“Just turn around before I change my mind…”

“I don—-“

“Damn it Changmin! Just turn around NOW!” 

Changmin just obeying Kyu words even he slightly shock with the other’s words, who shout at him. He turn his heels back and find someone already stand behind him with his head down.

He hold a phone in his ears

Changmin still stare at the guy in front of him with so much curiousness right now, who still put his gaze down. He use a brown skinny jeans with a sneakers. His wavy brown hair perfectly hide his face when he look down, because Changmin is taller and make him can’t see the other face well. The guy also use a white sweater. A white turtle neck sweater.

The man lift his head and face at Changmin directly with a wide smile in his face.

“Hi… Changmin”

 

 

 

——

To: Yunho hyung

 

From: Yoochun

Hyung, Kyu is sleepover with me in Junsu house, they have sort of games to play, and he say he to lazy to text you. So don’t worry about him.

——

 

 

 

The room is smells like cinnamon. The creamy color of the wall match perfectly with the sheet of the bed, which is not in the right place anymore.

The only sound in this room is come from the bed, where there’s to person who try to deepen their kiss, to make sure if everything is just real, fine and safe.

Kyu sits on the other’s lap while Changmin still kissing him deeply. He lingered his hands on the other’s neck and try to get so many oxygen as much as he could when Changmin give him a chance by broken the kiss in seconds. The ring of saliva are perfectly created when Changmin broke the kiss after he exploring Kyu’s mouth with his tongue. He look at the other’s eyes directly.

Kyu’s sweater can’t be found anywhere in the room, since Changmin take it off from him when they still downstairs on the couch, which make him topless, and give the younger so much access to marking him with his kisses. And Changmin? His shirt already tear off by Kyu on the floor when they start to eat each other face, and make he in the same condition with the others.

They smile.

“They not do something far like what I done to you now right?” Changmin asking Kyu as he wipe away the saliva from the corner of his mouth. Kyu’s lips already swallowing because of the kiss, and seeing it make Changmin really want to kiss it again.

“No.” Kyu take Changmin’s hands from his face and kiss his knuckle slowly “That bastards not even make me topless in second like you done, downstairs.” He giggling.

Changmin pinching Kyu’s nose slowly with his hand “That because they don’t deserve you”

“So you thing you deserve me?” Kyu smirking teasingly at Changmin who put his hand away quickly from Kyu’s nose and look at him in shock. There’s also a sad expression in his face that can’t be describe well. Kyu who seeing this only chuckle and peck Changmin lips “Of course you deserve me Changmin.”

Changmin only pouting his mouth when Kyu successfully make him almost lost his heartbeat if Kyu says the other way. Changmin laid in his back on his bed and stare at the ceiling. Kyu who only in sit position, only stare at him sweetly “I think we don’t need to exchange letters anymore on that Library.” 

“Yeah, I think so.” Kyu answer and sigh. He arrange his seat position. He take the blanket on the floor to cover him up, even he still using his pant, being topless in a room with AC make him shivered. “but I think we still can write letters for our future child.”

Changmin raised one of his eyebrows and look at Kyu weirdly. Kyu who still sit in the bed only try to hide his redden face by the blanket. Changmin smirking evilly to him. Changmin get into sit position and slid his hands inside the blanket to hugging Kyu’s topless body.

He put his head on Kyu’s crook, and mumbling “I love that Idea.” he chuckling “but I believe we can’t try to make a child now, or you can’t walk on your brother wedding party tomorrow”

Kyu face totally red and its burn, but he can hide his smile anymore. Changmin kiss this cheeks and slowly he bring Kyu to laid beside him on the bed, with still hug position

They facing each other.

Kyu only keep staring at that slightly dark brown orbs, like it’s the only place he can live at. And Changmin, his hand playing at Kyu’s hair, and caressed his face slowly before he poking Kyu’s nose with his finger.

“You .”

“Why do I ?” Changmin answer it with a soft chuckles.

Kyu move closer into the other’s and positioning himself to make it comfort into the other’s chest. Changmin slowly hug him tighter. He can feel the smile against his skin “For making me fall in love with you”

Changmin not reply it and only kiss the other’s head before they fall asleep in each other embrace.

 

 

 

——

 

 

 

“Now you can kiss the bride.”

There’s a loud cheering fills up the church when the groom start to kiss the bride and make the others cheeks burn in red colors. Some of the guest is cheering and teasing them when they keep kissing like the world is only for the two of them. And if the groom’s mom not remind his son if they still on the church, it can be hypothesize that the guest will see a live show of a act in front of them.

.

.

.

“Alone at wedding is totally my brother!”

Yunho come suddenly from behind and put his hand around Kyu’s shoulder. Kyu only rolled his eyes and sigh, because his brother keep teasing him even in his wedding.

Yes, Kyu come alone that day, because Changmin should pick up his mom who actually home earlier far from the plan, which left Kyu come in party alone. He only can seeing how YooSu couple dancing all along the dance floor while moments ago his brother start to eat each other face again.

“Leave me alone Jung Yunho!” Kyu only mumbling by keep his head on the table.

“Well, I just come here to ask you kindly if you maybe want to have a dance with me.” Yunho nudges his brother with a laugh “beside alone in wedding party its not cool”

Kyu rolled his eyes and straighten up his sits position. Even Yunho always teasing him, and no matter how he totally annoyed toward him, he still his older brother who love him. Yunho smile at his brother and give him a hand “So a dance?”

Kyu smile slowly and almost take the offer when someone stops him “I think I already promise him a dance hyung, if you don’t mind?”

Both Yunho and Kyu turn their face behind and only find a tall guy stand there with a black tux. He plastered a cheeky grin in his face and hold up his hand in the air toward Kyu, “May I have this dance?”

Kyu still stare at the hand and the owners, because Changmin already handsome in his daily clothes, and now in tux, he just so much more handsome in Kyu eyes. Yunho smile knowingly toward Changmin and turn his gaze at Kyu who still froze. He put Kyu’s hand on Changmin’s and push his back forward, which make Kyu lean forward to the taller’s chest.

“Make sure you not hurt his feeling, or, I’ll broke your legs, so you’ll be shorter than my uncle!” Yunho pointing his fingers in front of Changmin face and smile. “Have fun Kyu.” and he leave toward his bride to have a dance too.

They start dancing and most of the time, Kyu spending it by put his gaze down. Changmin who worried about him only lean forward and make the tip of his nose touching Kyu’s nose. He get the shorter attention “You so much quiet today. Are you don’t like I’m being here?”

Kyu quickly lift his head and shake it “No of course not, I’m totally happy you’re here, really.”

“So? What’s bothering you?”

“It just…” They already stop dancing and only stand staring at each other “you’re so handsome…”

BLUSH

Both Changmin and Kyu face suddenly turn red and make them to look at everything but each other face. Yoosu and Yunjae who look at this from the table only cheering them, which make their face more red since everyone start to look at them.

“You guys such a high school girls!” Junsu says loudly toward them, which make Changmin put his gaze down and take Kyu’s hands with him, before they leave the hall outside.

“At least, my brother with the right person.” Yunho says slowly which replied by the others with nod.

 

 

 

——

 

 

 

 

“Where are we going?” Kyu asking Changmin when they walk far outside from the party hall. They stopping under the tree and Changmin give him a sign to sit at the ground beside him.

Kyu sit’s right beside Changmin while the other take something from inside his tux pocket, a paper, an envelope, and a pen. He flop up the pen cap and turn his face toward Kyu before he kiss his lips slowly.

“Let’s write the first letter for our future child” He kiss the other once again, before break it and start to write the opening. Once or twice Kyu will tell him what to write. After like fifteen minutes, they actually done. 

Changmin put the pen cap back and put the paper inside the envelope. After he sure he already seal it he put the envelope inside his tux pocket again and stand. He offers a hand for Kyu to take.

Kyu take the hand quickly and stand facing Changmin before he start to kiss the taller once again “I love you”

“I know…” The taller reply when they broke the kiss “And I love you too” before they walking back to the party hall hand in hand, together.

 

 

 

——

To: Our future Child

.

.

Hey Kids, this is your mom and dad. Maybe you find it weird and boring because we write the letter for you, started when you not even born. But we thought it would be fun to tell you about what happen between the time before you come into the world.

Well, you know what, today is your uncle Yunho wedding with Jaejoong. And we decide to make the first letter for you today.

We thinks it’s for now, Kids. I hope you guys fine.

With love and kisses, yours,

Mom and Dad

 

 

 

——

Yeah, maybe you wouldn’t believe me, but for sure he hold me now, and love me like no one can.

——

 

 

 

 

—— END ——

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for reading :))