My addiction

You are my addiction

         Sehun was just sitting in the living room, phone in hand, waiting for Tao to call. As soon as the phone rang, he answered, "Hyung! You said you would call me at 9! now its 9.15!" he heard Tao laughing at the other end. "Calm down Hun ah~ Kris gege asked me to help him up with something." Sehun narrowed his eyes at the mention of Kris' name. He knew Kris and Tao were just like brothers but he can't help the feeling of jealousy. "Yeah right. Something" Sehun said in a sarcastic tone, "Oh wow, is my Sehunnie jealous?" he asked, laughing. "Shut up, Zitao" "Okay. Okay. Don't be mad baby. I was just kidding. You know I only love you", Sehun felt his cheeks heating up. "I know", he pouted. "When are you guys coming back here? I miss you" "I miss you too baby. We're gonna be there in two days", Sehun jumped excitedly. Tao just laughed as he heard Sehun cheering on the other end. 

 

2 days later

EXO K were waiting at the airport for their other half. Sehun was waiting anxiously, looking around for any signs of Tao. "Relax Sehun. They're gonna be here", D.O said, shaking his head at the maknae. Sehun just ignored him and continued looking for him. "Sehun!" he heard Tao's voice calling out to him. Sehun quickly turned to Tao's direction and ran to him. He hugged Tao tightly. "Umm Sehun. can't. breath", Tao said to him, Sehun loosen the hug but still holding him close, "Sorry" Tao just chuckled and gave him a peck on his lips. "You must miss me a lot" Sehun smacked Tao's arm, "Of course I missed you!" "I know baby~", Tao said, pulling Sehun closer to him, closing up any space between them. "I missed you too. Its hard not having you with me". Sehun smiled. "There is one thing. I wanna do before we go" "And what's that?" Tao asked. He didn't answer him, instead he just buried his face into Tao's neck and inhaled his scent. "I missed doing this", Tao his hair, smiling and said, "Let's go back baby". The two maknaes walked off, hand in hand to their van.

  

      From afar, there was someone watching the two maknaes. He sighed and said to himself, "Sehun's lucky to have someone like Tao". Then, he left someone's arm on his shoulder. When he looked to see who it was, he saw him. "Kris.." "Hey Luhan", Kris smiled at him. "Let's go" Kris said pulling Luhan to the van. Kris' hand was holding Luhan's and the contact made him blush. 'Relax Luhan' he thought to himself and smiled. They both entered the van and the van drove them off to their dorm.

 

 

 

 

 

Okay umm how was that? Hahaha

My first one-shot so T~T

 

 

Large

Sehun, why aren't you looking into Tao's eyes. It would've been the saviour of the beautiful moment~

 

And KrisHan at the end!! It's again a win-win situation

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTW_E13H_XFTGTYHqBYebC

Beautiful enough it makes me wanna cry the seven seas as usual <3333