One ★

Excitement ♥

  

Yooyoung ♥

 


 

I woke up at 6am. I had a dream. But why? This guy keeps showing up everywhere. My thoughts. My dreams. My eyes. I can even hear his voice every single day. I just stood up and walked to the bathroom to prepare for school. Yes, it’s early but I had to do something. I can’t just stare blankly into thin air.

 

I got this haircut because I'm trying out new looks. Do I look cute? I mumbled and giggled on my own. I was brushing my hair in front of a mirror. So busy. Just then, a vision came to me. His smile. That captivating smile that I will never forget. The thought of it made me look at the mirror and see myself smiling. It was like I’m falling for him more and more everyday.

 

 

 

 

Awhile later, I went to the kitchen to grab breakfast. My phone rang. It was him. Oh my. What should I do? Should I answer? No? Yes? What… I suddenly realized I pushed the answer button even before I panicked. He was greeting me and I wasn’t responding. He then let out a chuckle and said, “Are you busy eating again?” his voice made my heart flutter, no, not just my heart but also my tummy. Hearing his voice, in that Busan accent, already made my day. “N-no!” I said. He chuckled again, so cutely. “Okay then. I’m almost at your house. We’re going to school together, right?” he asks. His voice lingered through my ears and I felt myself blushing lightly. I answered a small yes. He said he’ll be here in a minute and hung up. I couldn’t put the phone down. I was staring blankly, blushing. I couldn’t hear anything but his voice. After a few minutes, I came back to conscience and heard a creaking sound from the door. I ran to it and saw him.

 

 

 

“Hey, Yooyoung!” he greeted. My eyes widened and I stood still, frozen, I think. “I was knocking on the door but it seemed like you couldn't hear it, and the door’s open so I went in. I’m sorry. Though, you should really lock the door when you’re alone.” He said, so gently. I could hear his voice but I just can’t move my feet. What is happening? He walked towards me and pinched my cheeks.“Is there something wrong?” he asked. I was finally able to shake my head to a no. He smiled at me at pat my head. “Are you ready to go to school?” he asked again. This time, I took a deep breath, smiled and nodded. “Yes, I am. Did you eat already?” Those words. Yes. They came out perfectly without a stutter. He smiled again. “I did. I had haemultang this morning. My mom cooked it for me.”I couldn't help but smile at his answer. He loved his mom. So much. He keeps on telling stories about her and how she loves me visiting and being with his son.Wait. What am I thinking? This things make me blush. He looked at me and never forget to smile. “How about—“ He suddenly stopped. Why. He rubbed my cheeks and tilted his head. “My pinching was too hard. Your cheeks are reddish. Ah, no.Pink. So cute!” he said. It made me even more redder. Pinker. He pats my head again. “Okay. So did you eat?” He continued. I was about to cover my face due to my blushes but I thought that it would be too obvious. “I already did.”

 

We arrived school in about 30 minutes. Upon arriving our room, I saw Lime and ran to her. I glanced back at him only to see him smile while greeting his friends. I felt myself blush. Again. A little later, class started.

 


 

Number of words: 648.

A/N: First chapter is up. I'm so lazy. Ugh.

Sorry for not updating much. I'm trying to retrieve my lost documents. ;A;

≧◠◡◠≦✌

xoxo.