The Biology-book

Ice Love

 

The smart and cold Lee Yun-Hee had always been the target for all girls who loves Wooyoung. So many accidents had happened untill Yun-Hee almost always involved into Wooyoung and his girl-fans' bussines. Yun-Hee never actually wanted to bother in those things - Not even a second of it she will uses her time for, but can't help, she always have to involved no matter what. Some people even tought they are meant to be together, but if these two meet each other, they always see hate in each other.

Wooyoung who are lack in almost every subject, but best in arts and maths, had always stole Yun-Hee's english grammer book. Even tought when english subject about 15 minutes, there are already many english grammer books on Wooyoung's table from other girl students who are willing to let him using their book - still - he prefer to steals Yun-Hee's - When he gives it back, Yun-Hee will says no words but slapped him - But still he did it over and over again. 

The talented boy Wooyoung is one of a member in school's b-boy group, 2pm. The b-boy group that consists of seven fresh, energetic, cool, handsome and ofcourse popular among girls, Jaebum the leader, Junsu, Nickhun, Taecyeon, Junho, Chansung the magnae and Wooyoung the school's coolest guy. 

The straight foward Yun-Hee is well known as an inadvertently very lucky girl. She only has Hana as her 'girl-friend' at school, due to almost all girls in school hating her because of jealousy. Yun-Hee never wanted to make girls jealous of her, she even never felt and relized that girls hating her because of their jealousy - Even if she relized, she doesn't care. What make girls jealous of her, is just simplely because of the b-boy group 2pm. Yun-Hee that almost always involved in mostly Wooyooung's bussines with his girls-fans, that made Yun-Hee and Wooyoung had to face each other more often, even tought facing in hate - And also, due to Yun-Hee's smartness that made other 2pm boys ran after her to asked for help about their homeworks, made girls also jealous of her. No - Yun-Hee is not a geek, not only for homework sake 2pm boys running after her, but they do have a crush on her also. 

If Wooyoung got every girls fallen for him, Yun-Hee got six guys that as good as Wooyoung to fallen for her. Wooyoung and Yun-Hee are indeed a rival. 

"Hey baby~" Taecyeon said as he sits beside Yun-Hee and pulls himself alittle bit more closer. 

"Hey" Yun-Hee said simplely without looking at him and focuses texting on her phone. Taecyeon smiles brightly. 

"Baby.. can you lend me your biology homework, you've made it right?" He asked with a spoiled.

"How many times I said, don't call me baby" As Yun-Hee withdraw herself and leave a spot between her and Taecyeon.

"But I like you baby" Taecyeon said playfully and she ignores.

"Here it is, give me back after school, arasso?" As she handed him a green notebook. 

"Gomawo baby" Taecyeon said with full of playfull aegyo.

"Aigo jaebal! Feel like I want to throw up" Yun-Hee shouted.

"Ha-Ha mianhae. Ok see you after school" As Taecyeon waves to her and leaves her alone at the bench front of their class, and he goes inside the class. 

A few minutes later, she puts her phone inside her pocket and walks in into her class. At the back of the corner, seven guys crowded in circle. Yun-Hee wondering and she walks toward them. 

"What are you guys doing?" As she stopped beside Taecyeon.

"Ah.. jagiya! Thanks that you borrowed us your homework" Their leader said and ofcourse it's Jaebum.

"Mwo? Aish... I knew it. I borrowed it for you Taec!" She said to Taecyeon. 

"Mian baby.. but they also haven't made their homework" As Taecyeon feels guilty.

"Aigoo.. so unfair! So you borrowed it to Taec only? what about me honey?" Suddenly Junho shouted as he pouts his mouth.

"OK! OK! This is the last subject, so after school give mine back, arraso?" 

"Don't worry jagiya" The six of them shouted and Wooyoung hit them with his book.

Yun-Hee sits on her place. 

"Yun-Hee-ah!" Shouted Hana as she enters the class. 

"Yun-Hee-ah, you have biology homework? Can I borrow yours?" Hana asked as she handed Yun-Hee a lollipop.

"Go over to them, they have mine and they also copying mine. Go join them" Yun-Hee said as she points back at the corner. 

Hana walks shyly toward the corner. 

Because of the big crush those six guys have on Yun-Hee, and always run after Yun-Hee, Hana and the six of 2pm members, are good friend. But Hana will never be around them when Wooyoung with them, because she felt shy, due to she likes him so much. 

Hana walks shyly toward the corner. If she can choose, she will chooses to not join them copy Yun-Hee's biologi homework because Wooyoung is there, but as she has no choice, she walks and try to clam down as she finally reaches them. 

"Oh! Hana" Chansung said. 

"Can I join you guys?" Hana asked as she tries to not make an eye contact with Wooyoung. 

"Sure! Come here" As Junsu pulls he closer beside him so Hana can easily looks at Yun-Hee's book.

"Aish! I wrote the question no 5 wrong" Shouted Wooyoung as he looking for an eraser, but straight Hana hands him it. 

"Gomawo" Wooyoung said as he smiles sweetly to Hana. Hana nods shyly.

#After School#

The school's bell rings. Yun-Hee and all the students in the school walk out from their class and find their own direction and destination. Yun-Hee walks and stops under the big tree beside the school's gate. Indeed, she waits for Taecyeon to gives back her biology homework. In a far distance, she looks at Hana running toward her. Finnaly she reaches her. 

"Yun-Hee -ah! Who are you waiting for?" Hana asked.

"Taecyeon" 

"Oh, because of the biology-book he borrowed?" Hana asked and Yun-Hee nods.

"Yun-Hee-ah, I'm going first ok" 

"Ok, you take care ok!" 

"I will. See you!"

Yun-Hee looks at Hana walks her way. She keeps looking at Hana untill Hana really disappear by the far distance. When she turns back, she looks at the b-boy group 2pm walks in crowd toward school's gate. 

"Annyeong baby!" Taecyeon shouted as loud as he could. 

"Give me the book" Yun-Hee said to the point. 

"Jagiya.. do you have any plan? Wanna watch us practice jagiya?" Chansung said while Taecyeon hands Yun-Hee the book. 

"I'm not going if she'll come" Suddenly Wooyoung said as he looks other way and neats his collar. Yun-Hee smirks.

"Dream on! Who wants to look at you? Crazy people?" As Yun-Hee turns her back and walks away.

"Ba-baby don't go.." Shouted Junsu that's to late because Yun-Hee already walked fast. 

"I can't belive you guys so much in love in that girl" Wooyoung said.

"Come on! She's pretty!" Chansung shouted.

"She's smart!" Junsu adds.

"Agree!" Junho said as he pointing at Chansung and Junsu.

"She's cool" Nickhun shouted.

"Totally!" Jaebum agreed as he gives Nickhun high five. 

"SHE IS COLD!" Wooyoung shouted even harder.

"YES SHE IS" All of then shouted to Wooyoung while smiling brightly and nodding.

"Oh my God! You guys! Wake up!" As he walks away and the other follow.

"Let's practice!" Jaebum Shouts.