Itsumademo...

KISS~ KAERIMICHI NO LOVE SONG

 

 

 

*Saionji Hannah's POV* 

 

 
“Pssstttt… Psssstttt…”


 
I looked around on the wide open horizon and tried my best to know where that sound is coming from.
At first, I told myself not to worry about it but it’s becoming louder and louder every time I force myself to meditate some more into where I stand.

 


 
“PSSSSSSTTTT… PSSSSSSSTTTT…”

 
This time, it’s much louder. The chirping of birds was interrupted by this strange noise. My consciousness got disturbed from the crunchy echo of the early autumn leaves.



 
By this, I looked. I looked some more and found a strange looking man hiding behind a big tree.



 
“Pssssstttt… HannahButa!!! Kochi Kochi…”


 
*

 
“Yabuta?? Is that you?” I asked as I walk towards the familiar voice still hiding behind the same tree.


 
As I came closer, I saw his pale white complexion behind his white mask as if trying to act as a secret agent.

 
“Ehh?? What are you doing there, hiding?” I looked at him weirdly, up and down trying to get a clear explanation.



 
“Shhhh… I’m trying to go under cover. Someone is following me, you see… I just sneaked out from our rehearsals… Hikaru will kill me for sure…” he replied with a big sigh.

 
“Why did you sneak out anyway? And that outfit… you look too obvious. BAKA” I raised an eye-brow trying my best not to laugh. I saw his pink scarf… yes, that’s right! PINK SCARF covering half of his chin.



 
“I know… This is the only thing I got from our dressing room. I’m trying to get somethi…”

 
Before finishing his sentence, his eyes were averted to 2 weird looking men running towards us. They are both holding a camera which I figured out was the paparazzi Yabu was hiding from.
 


By this, he hurriedly pulled me closer. He put his warm palm over my mouth trying to give the impression not to say anything.



 
I felt his heartbeat racing. Yet, then again, mine was racing too. The smell of his perfume just lingered through my nostrils which gave electrical signals to my brain and increased my heart rate.

 
I then felt his grip loosen as we heard the weird men’s footsteps fade through the sudden breeze that kissed the back of my head which helped to brighten my face into crimson red colour.



 
“*phew* I think they’re gone…” I heard him say.

 
“So, why are you hiding again? Or are you just trying to be an idiot Yabuta?” I answered still forcing myself to regain the normal colour of my face by giving him my usual tease… “Why did you sneak out?”

 
Within this remark, I saw his eyes locked into mine.
I waited for a few seconds for his answer but he gave a weak smile first before opening his mouth.

 
“I just want to see you…” By what he said, I felt my knees weaken as his voice echoed through my ears. He’s not usually like this. No. Not at all. But it’s been ages since I saw him… being an idol is not easy.

 
I don’t know what to reply by those words. All I managed to say was: “Ehhh?”
Yes! I know… what a failure, right?

 
“I haven’t seen you properly for almost a week now. I’m too busy doing rehearsals and all… I just want to spend time with you…” he pulled a wide smile before me which brought the bounce of the sunshine reveal his beautiful complexion. His dark coloured eyes, shiny black hair and perfect nose appeared along with the cheerful singing of the wind.

He then pulled my hand and led me where I was sitting before.
 
 
Futari kiri no kouen Kaerimichi no eiseki
On our way home, the park is always a stop for us
 
 
We remained silent for a while, his hand still holding mine.
I suddenly felt a tingle in my spine when he took off his thick jacket and covered me with it.
 

“I won’t let you get sick… I’m not ready to take care of you yet… Wait till I have finished my rehearsals and I can take care of you every day... then you can get sick” He gave off a cheeky smile and held my hand again…

 
“Huh? So you want me to get sick?” I replied with a confused expression.

 
“No~ No~… Well, not now… I mean… I want to take care of you when you’re sick. But since I’m too busy, I’m afraid I can’t do that. Wait for me ne?” he said acting like a cute child. It’s been awhile since I saw this side of him. He’s a ert sometimes but…

 

 “And maybe we can spend some time in bed too~ hehe…”

 

Okay~ I changed my mind… he’s a ert, ALWAYS! -_- I shot him my sharpest stares until a chuckle escaped from his lips. He suddenly tightened the grip of his hand on mine until a sudden urge to ask him something hit me. I don’t even know what gotten into me. I just… I just asked.

 
“What would you do if the world perishes tomorrow?” I suddenly mumbled. 


 
Itsumo yori hashaideru Kimi wo mitsume Kiite mita
We’re more frolic than usual, my eyes cling on you and you hear me say
 
"Moshi mo aa Sekai ga nakunattara dou suru?"
“If the world perishes tomorrow, what shall we do?”

 



 
 Even though I didn’t think properly about my question, something inside me just waited patiently for his answer.
 
However, he just held my hand tighter and rested his head unto my shoulder.
 
“No words came out from you… But I think that’s the best answer” I thought to myself with a smile.


 
Kimi wa nani mo iwazu ni boku no ude wo GYUUTTO a ne
Without saying anything you nuzzle my arm
 

Nee Kocchi wo muiteite
Ne~, we turn to each other

 

 


A few minutes of relaxing silence filled the air. I don’t even need any words coming from him right now. But his presence… his touch… the sound of his breathing just caught me. What matters now is I’m with him and the world could just stop revolving.

 
I felt sudden movement from where he was resting; on my shoulder. He suddenly gazed deep into my eyes as if waiting for something to happen. I didn’t know what to do next but I just felt my face drawing closer to his.

 
I didn’t even have the chance to look around if someone is looking. I know he’ll be in trouble if anyone sees us in this state but the deepness of his stare pulled me closer and closer.
 

I saw the corner of his lips being so close that led my heart thump four times as normal and then…

 
just then…

 
“meow… meow…”

 
Our attempted “kiss” got disturbed by a fluffy cat rubbing himself on Yabu’s leg. I swear the cat looks cute and all but I cursed its presence leaving me half disappointed and half scared.

 
“awwww… how cute” I heard him say.

 
I then saw him pick up the petite creature and held its surface closer to mine.
By this, I curled up and covered my face.

 
“You’re scared of cats?” he asked.

 
“No… errrmmm… Of course not. I just don’t like them as much as Kim-chan do…” I excused myself and moved a few centimetres away from both of them.

 
It’s just probably me… but that cat looks like Yabu.
I grazed at them both playing and enjoying each other’s existence… then again, Yabu pulled a smile at me when he placed the cat back to the floor.

 
“You don’t have to be scared… even if everyone around the world turns into enemies, I'll always protect you”

 
He moved closer to me and left a soft kiss on my forehead.

 
 
Kuchibiru ga Chikasugite DOKI DOKI tomaranai
Our lips on the verge to touch, the heart beating doesn’t stop
 
Donna kimi mo Donna toki mo Uketomeru kara
I’ll always catch you up
 
Moshi mo kokoro ga kizutsuite Namida koboreru toki wa
If your heart is broken and you cry
 
SekHannahjuu wo Teki ni e mo Kimi wo mamoru yo
I’ll protect you from the enemies all over the world
 
I LOVE YOU Kotoba wa iranai yo
An “I love you” is unnecessary
 
Kimi ga Saigo no KISSU itsumademo
You’re the only one, I’ll kiss always forever

 
 

“I’ll take you home…” he offered.

 
“No… I’m okay. You should go back now. Hikaru-kun and the rest will be furious without you around” I replied almost immediately.

 
Having him giving me company this time is enough to make my day… even my week, I suppose. I just don’t like him getting into much trouble because of me.
 

“I insist… I won’t be in peace if I let you go alone. Besides, I'll just get Rin-chan to kick his ”

 
By this, I froze for a while thinking: Am I being a bother? He might be having so much to deal with because of me. I’m worried that someday… maybe someday… he’ll get tired of me. He’s an idol after all. He can replace me whenever he likes.
 

“When will you stop loving me?” I suddenly said. Those words just came out of my mouth like the wind voluntarily breaking through the gaps within the leaves.
 

I’m afraid about his answer. But then again, I want to know.



 
I then felt him patting my head and said the words that meant the world to me:
“I cried a million tear drops and only one tear hit the ocean. Once you find the tear drop that I cried in the ocean, then maybe... just maybe... I'll stop loving you”

 
 
Itsumo no wakare michi de Nanimo dekinai Wakatteru
At the parting of the ways, which always comes, I cannot do anything, this I’ve understood
 
Hoppeta fukuramasete Te wo hanae "Mou iku ne"
The cheeks blush, the hands are separating, are almost gone,


 
*
 
“I’ll miss you…” I heard him say when he turned his eyes away from anything else besides me. I turned my head slowly trying my best not to think that in only a few steps, this fairy tale will end and I have to face reality again. Even though I'll see him in a few days or so, I can feel my heart sinking its way down my chest.


 
I saw the white gate getting closer which made my feet stop for a few moments and savour every minute of this instance.
 

 
Nee Kocchi wo muiteite
Ne~ then we turn to each other
 
Kuchibiru ni Chikadzuite DOKI DOKI tomaranai
Our lips on the verge to touch, the heart beating doesn’t stop




I sensed another tingle in my spine when he held my chin up, going towards my lips.
 
By then, time froze…
 


Konna boku mo Kimi ga ireba Tsuyoku nareru yo
Even someone like me can be strong if you are
 
Koi wa fushigi na mahou da ne Nanimo kowakunai kara
Love is wonderful magic, because you don’t have to fear anything
 
Sekaijuu wo Teki ni e mo Hanashi wa shinai
Nothing in the world is able to part us
 
STAND BY ME Darekaja dame nanda
To tell “stand by me” to anyone is useless
 
Kimi ni Zutto soba ni Ite hoshii
I want YOU to be with me forever

 


“Will you still kiss me even when I’ve become an old woman?” I asked after he broke our kiss.


 
“Hmmm… let me think… It depends” he answered with a chuckle which earned him a light smack from me in his left arm.


 
“That’s okay…” I teased in reply… “I’ll just wait for Keito.”
 
“KEITO? KEITO OKAMOTO” he asked while scratching the back of his head… “OII!! You can’t!”
 
“HAH! Why not?… I have a big crush on him, remember?”


 
“But~ I’m more handsome than him. Besides, if you’ll become a grandma, I’ll become a grandpa… we can grow old together” he pulled a big smile and left another peck on my lips… “I won’t let anyone even Keito be with you…. NEVAAAHH!”


 
 
Aa Mujaki na sugao no mama Kimi wa iu
Aah, with a really innocent face you say

"Nee Obaachan ni nattemo KISU e kureru no?"
“Will you still kiss me when I’ve become an old woman, ne~?”
 
Nee Sono toki ni wa boku datte Onaji da yo
Ne~, at this time I’ll be old myself
 
TsunHannahdate Hanashi wa shinai kara
Cause the bond of our hands will never break
 
Donna kimi mo Donna toki mo Uketomeru kara
I’ll always catch you up
 
Moshi mo kokoro ga kizutsuite Namida koboreru toki wa
If your heart is broken and you cry
 
Sekaijuu wo Teki ni e mo Kimi wo mamoru yo
I’ll protect you from the enemies all over the world
 
I LOVE YOU Kotoba wa iranai yo
An “I love you” is unnecessary
 
Kimi ga Saigo no KISSU itsumademo
You’re the only one, I’ll kiss always forever

 



 
“I don’t need any words… Your kiss is my last… forever”

 

 

---

A/N: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!! THE HECK???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW CHEESY CAN THIS BE??!!!

HANNAH~ GOMEN I FAILED THIS.... T^T 

I still hope you like it.... I LOVE YOOOOOUUUU!!! <3 <3 <3

Please excuse all horrible mistakes... hoho~ <3