Chapter 8

Belief

"I can't believe you..." Kyuhyun murmured. "Do you hear yourself, hyung?" he asked. "Do you hear what you're saying? No wonder Sora can't forgive you." he rolled with his eyes and stood up.

"You know her niece?" asked Yesung suddenly interested.

"Eunhyuk, Donghae and I know her very well." he scoffed.

"What?" they all claimed.

"Who is she?" asked Kangin.

"Why should we tell you?" this time Donghae spoke after he calmly ate dinner that Rae Jin made. "She, herself, said that she doesn't want for anyone to know, especially you, since you'll treat her differently after." he said and stood up, taking his plate.

"Hyuk," called Sungmin.

"I'm eating," was everything he said. Guys couldn't believe what they were hearing from the three of them, since they were getting along with everyone, but now, they were acting stubborn, like some kids that were untamed.

"What has gone into you?" murmured Kangin. Kyuhyun, already at his boiling point, tried to snap at them, but Donghae put hand on his shoulder and spoke: "It's not worth it," quietly. Letting a sigh out, Kyuhyun closed his eyes and took a deep breath to calm himself.

One month later

"Rae Jin!" Donghae started crying as she walked out of her room with bags in her hands.

"Bwoh?" she asked confused and looked at him and then at Eunhyuk who was crying as well.

"I'll miss you, little one." said Kyuhyun and wraped hands around her, pulling her in a hug.

"I'll miss you too," Rae Jin smiled lightly.

"Well," started Leeteuk and looked down to the ground. "It was nice to live with you." he smiled, showing his dimple.

"Yeah," she nodded still with a smile on her face.

Her days were the same just like when she came. In the mornings she woke up at 4.30am to get ready for school. As she walked down, a body guard was waiting for her who escorted her from the dorm to school and back, keeping her safe. She was bullied, but her aunt didn't know, because she convinced both guards about saying anything to her. At first they didn't agree, but after seeing she really meant it, they didn't say anything.

Now, after one month of living with Super Junior, everyone was acting the same towards her, like Kyuhyun, Donghae and Eunhyuk, which made her lose a lot amount of her weight, because of her health problems. Donghae, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Shindong realized the huge loss and they were feeling bad about it.

The doorbell rang. Yesung went on hallway and opened the doors. His eyes widened from surprise. "W-what are you doing here?" he asked stuttering a little.

"I came to get my niece." she smiled quickly and passed him.

"Y-your niece?" he clamed shocked and walked after her in the living room. Everyone turned to see who came, since all they knew is that her aunt will get Rae Jin, and as soon as she walked in the living room all eyes widened, except Donghae's, Eunhyuk's and Kyuhyun's.

"Rae Jin?" she asked surprised and shocked when she saw skinny girl standing next to Kyuhyun.

"Sora?!" everyone yelled surprised. She ignored everyone and quickly ran to Rae Jin, embracing her in a tight hug.

"What happened to you? You were cuter when you were still chubby two weeks ago." she said and examined her from head to toe, looking for any trace of her chubbiness.

"I just lost a little wheight, aunt." she answered with a smile.

"Sora, what is going on?" asked Leeteuk and stepped closer. "I mean, how do you know her? And what does she mean by aunt?" he was completely confused. Sora pierced her eyes at him and then at the rest of the guys.

"She is my niece, buttheads!" she yelled and pulled Rae Jin closer to her side. "I told you countless of times that you know her very well, but as buttheaded as you are...I knew you'd never figure it out." she looked at Donghae, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun. "Thank you for taking care of her." she bowed smiling.

"We have to go. I have a time in hospital." spoke Rae Jin quietly.

"Hospital? Why are you going to hospital?" asked Kangin.

"On a check up," Rae Jin smiled again.

"Let's go," said Sora and took one of Rae Jin's bag. "Did you change your clothes?" she asked since the bag was lighter.

"Nae," nodded Rae Jin and followed Sora to the hallway. On the doorway she stopped and turned around, seeing how everyone was looking at her with sadness.

"Thank you," she said, almost whispering, and bowed deeply.

Donghae ran to her and hugged her for the last time. "Come visit me at SM; I'll teach you some more dance moves." he whispered.

"I will," she patted his back.

The truth is that she'll never come back and only Donghae, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, Sora and Rae Jin's parents knew, including Sooyoung.

"Take care, arraseo?" he added and looked at her with teary eyes. He really grew to like her in this one month; even when he first saw her, he knew that she's something special and he was right. Anyone could mistake her as a student, niece or little sister of Super Junior, because everytime she stepped through doors she greeted, and was greeted back, with a wide smile.

"Let's go," said Sora and walked out. Rae Jin turned around and followed her to elevator.

"You really want to do this?" she asked quietly, looking straight in front.

"I know you hate it, but yes, I want to do it." she answered. "I don't regret living with Super Junior. I was happy when I was hanging with them for the past few days in Amusement parks, aquariums and places they love, because I realized that they can be real friends; friends that you can lean on them when you're sad or when you want to tell someone your problems." she smiled while remembering. "Even if they were treating me like a crap at first, because I was fat, I never stopped loving them." she added and closed her eyes.

"B-but..." Sora wanted to say, but her voice gave her away; instead, Rae Jin continued: "I'm thankful to you, ahjumma, I really am, but if God has other plans for me, I'm not sad. And at first I have to tell about my month with Super Junior, so...can you please come with me?" she looked at her aunt whose tear just escaped her eye. She nodded and wiped her tear away.

At filming

"Good evening Korea." So Min started talking, while Rae Jin was quietly sitting on the couch with Sora behind stage. "Today is right one month when we decided to send a girl to Super Junior's dorm where she would live for one month. So," she said and turned to Rae Jin, "one month has passed by. How do you feel?" asking with a smile.

"I feel good, actually really good." she answered, smiling back.

"Good to hear." chuckled So Min. "How was...living with Super Junior? Were there any problems with them? Did you do something to make them hate you or love you? And as I see, you've lost a lot of weight while living with them in this one month. H-how?" she asked.

"For the first, it was fun living with Super Junior. Sometimes we were getting in little arguments but then we quickly found our language, if I can say so, and we got along pretty well." answered Rae Jin. She was lying, because she didn't want to show their bad side, but she was telling the truth as well.

"As for problems," she continued. "There weren't any. I woke up every morning, at 4.30am to get ready for school and helped Ryeowook-ssi to make breakfast. Then I went to school and came home only at 9pm or later. It was exhausting, but I always went back to the dorm knowing that as soon as I'll step through doors I will smile." A smile formed on her lips as she remembered those days. "I didn't make any mistakes and so they didn't either, so if they will remember me after a year, it is up to them." she laughed.

"I am sure they will, since you are such a good and nice person." smiled So Min. Rae Jin's cheeks turned reddish as she looked down, playing with her fingers. "So, how about your loss? I mean, this is the picture of you, one month ago." she said and looked on TV screen that was between them, where two pictures of Rae Jin was shown on the screen; one before her weight loss and second, after.

"For that," started Rae Jin and thought for a moment. "The truth is that I had to lose my weight, because I have two illness'." she raised two fingers in the air. So Min's eyes widened from surprise and shock. "I have cardiac arrhythmia, which unabled me to lose any weight at first, but after exercising with guys, little by little every night, I started losing my weight and thank God I don't have a lot of problems with this illness." she smiled and knocked on the table.

"What about your other disease?" asked So Min.

"While living with Super Junior, sometimes I forgot what I wanted to do or where I was. It feelt like there is one huge eraser in my brain, which is erasing everything little by little. So when I will end with filming tonight I will probably forget everything." she answered and added: "This is a complete example of Alzheimer's disease."


A/N

Sorry guys for updating so...long...I was on a trip and now I even got sick.

I'm in school at the moment so there are mistakes in the update. There are still probably some mistakes, after I finished the huge(?) ones. I even fixed a little, so it won't be confusing a lot, but if it still is, feel free to ask.

Please comment, even if it is bad or not.

And thank you for subscribing. ^^