come back to me!

when I fall in love...

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=d3_FnVfVQR8

 

Ever since that day, Karam never talked to you anymore. To worsen, he always avoid to be at the same place whenever you are. In addition, everyday you heard people keep gossiping Karam and random girls are dating.

"Did you heard? Park Hyunchul, our senior is dating with a collegue girl. They said, that girl is the one who asked him out. Wow, daebak! After he beat Minho oppa, everyone keep their eyes on him. Even the nonna also want him. He become wanted by evryone. Can you believe it?" Chaewon noisy.

Both of you was on the way to classroom. You looked to the windows as you passed in the sidewalks. You spotted Karam was talking to a junior girl happily. They laughed together makes look like a couple.

"I also can't believe it... he'd changed..." you mumbled.

"What did you said?" Chaewon asked.

"Uh-uh? N-Nothing." you shook. Then both of you continued walk again. Karam stopped chatting with the girl. He take a look at you until you dissappeared.

"Oppa?" the junior girl looked at Karam when Karam didn't give a respond. "Are you hear me?"

"Uh-oh? What did you said just now?" Karam fake a smiled.

"Nothing. Oppa, lets eat lunch together?" the girl asked.

"Uh-oh...sure."

"Great!"

 

After the school end, quickly you went to the gate to wait for Karam.

"Where is he?" you looked at your watched and then looked up to find him again. Then you saw him, "Karam!"

Karam sighed, "What do you want?"

"How are you today?" you smiled.

"Don't act like we are closed."

Your faced become gloomy, "Why you're not coming to my club anymore?"

"Well I just gave up, I don't wanna to study anymore. I don't want to burden you anymore. So you don't need to waste your time." Karam shrugged.

"You never burden me." you hold your tears.

"Hey, don't be sad. You should be happy. I won't disturb you anymore." Karam said casually.

"How can I'm not sad, when you don't want to see me anymore? Are you that happy to not see mt face anymore?" you searched his eyes.

Karam looked away, "I think you just had a fight with your boyfriend. You should talk to him, not me." Karam nodded to your back. You turned to see Minho was waiting for you.

*M-Minho?* you turned to Karam but he already gone.

"Sekyung!" Minho approached you.

"What are you doing here?" you asked.

"Waiting for you. Hey, are you free tomorrow?"

"Why?" you said as your eyes were searching for Karam.

"Urmm, how about we go...watch movies, together?" Minho rubbed his back neck.

"Okay."

"Really? So easily?" Minho looked at you disbelief.

"Hurmmm.." you replied without looking at him.

"Okay, I'll fetch you at your home 8 p.m. Bye!" he leave.

*Uh-oh? What did he just said?* you tried to recall but can't remembered.

 

The next day...

DING DONG~

Your house bell rang. You opened the door and saw Minho.

​"Sunbae? W-What are you doing here?" you asked.

"I believe we agreed to watch movies tonight." he said.

"Did I?" you looked at him.

"Don't tell me, you have forgotten?" Minho made a face. *Did I really do that? I never said yes to any man, except for Karam...* at the thought, you looked down.

"Its okay if you forget."

"I'm so sorry Minho oppa..." you bowed.

"But that doesn't mean I'll let you go easily. I'll forgive you if you accompany me today. So, are you accept?" Minho brightened.

*Poor him, I'd must let him down. Maybe its alright if I accept his invitation.*

"Oppa, can you wait for awhile?" "No problem!" Minho excited.

After finished changed you clothes, you and Minho went to a cafe. He ordered some drinks and foods. HE also buy an ice cream for you. "Hey, do you want to eat these at the lake?" Minho asked.

Then you remembered something, "Lets go eat these at park. There is a lake we can watch while eat." 

*Karam also did the same thing.* you and Minho walked slow to enjoy the view.

"What are you doing?!" out of the blue, a voice shouted. You turned to saw a girl was scolding a boy. *What was that? Are they fighting?* you wondered.

"I'm not doing anything. You've got an ice cream on your mouth, so I wiped them." the boy explained.

Karam leaned foward and grasped your chin. You looked at him, "What are you going to do?"

Karam smirked and wiped the ice cream with his thumb. "You've got an ice cream on your lips, so I wiped it for you." 

*No-no. Don't think of him. So brain, quit it now!* you shook you head. Then you saw a bench that you and Karam seat before.

"Let's seat at that bench." Karam lead the way. "Look! There are so many stars tonight!" Karam pointed to the sky. "People said, if you watch the star with you lover, your relationship can last long." Karam smiled to the sky. You stared at his face. 

"Did you believe?" Karam looked down to you. Suddenly, the smiled on Karam face dissappeared.

"You know what? I like this position all of sudden." Karam spoke. You gave him a look, not understand. "I can see your face clearly from here. And I can stare at you as much as I can. This is the best view ever!" he beamed.

*Karam....Karam....* you keep saying his name. *Don't cry...don't cry, Shin Sekyung!* but your tears won't listened to your words. Minho looked at you when he heard you sniffed.

"Are you okay?" he concerned.

*No...I'm not okay...how can I be okay when I keep thinking about him? This is driving me crazy!*