Please Don't Go

Please Don't Go

Heechul stood at the edge of the roof, his arms crossed as he leaned against the railing. A gently breeze ruffled his long, dark hair and his loose fitting t-shirt.

 

The door opened behind Heechul, making him turn around.

 

Hangeng was standing in the doorway, his deep brown eyes staring at Heechul. He stepped forward and closed the door, his eyes suddenly avoiding Heechul's gaze.

 

Heechul, with little expression, said, “What do you want to talk about?”

 

Hangeng moved forward robotically and stood beside Heechul, staring out at the city lights. He said softly, “I wanted to thank you.”

 

Heechul blinked in surprised, “Why?”

 

Hangeng didn't move, “For teaching me Korean, for being my friend, my lover. Just...everything.”

 

Heechul nodded and leaned back against the railing, “Why are you thanking me?”

 

Hangeng suddenly turned and pulled Heechul into a tight hug, clenching Heechul's shirt. A shudder ran through his body as Heechul wrapped his arms around him. He whispered, “I'm leaving.”

 

Heechul pulled back to look Hangeng in the eyes. He questioned, “With Super Junior M? I don't see why its a big deal.”

 

Hangeng shook his head sadly. “No Heemin, I'm leaving for China. I'm not coming back.”

 

Heechul pulled away, out of Hangeng's grasp as a scared expression overtook his face. He strained to say, “You're leaving Super Junior?”

 

Hangeng nodded, unable to meet Heechul's sad eyes. He could imagine Heechul's sad expression as tears welled up in his own eyes.

 

Heechul grabbed Hangeng's hand and cried out, “N-No! You can't leave me! You just can't!”

 

Hangeng kept his eyes closed tightly, “I know but its not going to change.” His eyes flew open as a soft pair of lips met his. He looked over Heechul's desperate expression, like he was silently begging him to stay.

 

Heechul pulled away, tears escaping the corner of his eyes. He said, his voice cracking, “Hangeng, don't leave me. I love you.”

 

Hangeng wiped Heechul's tears away, kissing his nose. He cooed sadly, “I love you too. So much.”

 

Heechul clung to Hangeng's shirt, now crying loudly into the fabric.

 

Hangeng Heechul's hair tenderly, desperately holding back his own tears. He choked out, “I'm sorry.”

 

Heechul shook his head, trembling, “You can't leave me, I won't let you!” He held on tightly, his sobs echoing into the night. He pleaded, “Please don't leave me. I'll do anything to make you stay.”

 

Hangeng couldn't speak, he knew nothing he would say would soothe his lover.

 

Heechul pulled back, only to crash their lips together in a desperate, heart broken kiss.

 

AN/ Again, don't know if I should make this a two shot or not?