Sequel

Depression- Myungsoo

Myungsoo caressed your hair softly, it has been awhile since you've been in the hospital, and today you were going home. He smiled at your innocent sleeping face, and didn't have the heart to wake you up even though it was morning. Seeing that you would still be asleep for awhile, he got up to get a drink from the vending machine outside. 

He had only been gone for a couple of minutes, but when he came back, he noticed a frown plastered on your face. You were still asleep, but you began to fidget and move around in your sleep. Myungsoo placed down his coffee, and went to your side immediately. He held your hand gently and tried to console you by your hand. However, you shot up right in bed, breathing heavily, as you tried to catch your breath back.

"You okay?" he asked softly, as he looked at you with concerened eyes. Still badly shaken from the nightmare, tears threatened to come out, but  you nodded your head. As if he knew exactly how you felt he pulled you closer to him, "You can tell me if you want to" he whispered, as he your back.

"It's just... I.. I didn't have you anymore." you muttered out, looking down as you were unable to face him.

Myungsoo felt his heart break. He didn't want you to ever feel this way. He didn't want you to ever feel lonely. He fondled with your long hair, as he whispered, "You'll never have to worry about that, I'll never leave you." You held him tight, and nodded, before drifted back to sleep, with the comfort that he was there for you.

Myungsoo knew with your depression, you were likely to feel insecure. But he would make an  extreme effort just for you. He'll remind you everyday, remind you constantly how much he loved you, and how much he cared. Together you'll fight the battle ♥

 

From request, here's the short sequel, I guess it's a two shot :)?