Final

How Triangle is the Love?

Flashback...

 

"Dujun, what are you doing? Can we meet somewhere?" It was night and Junhyung was talking on the phone with Dujun, which made Yoseob to get pissed. Yoseob was tired of stopping Junhyung from meeting Dujun. But he would never give up for his worth. Not even for a single second.

"Where are you going?" Yoseob scoffed at the latter. His temperature started to get higher."It's none of your business." Junhyung coldly answered and wore his jacket. 

Before Junhyung could step out of the room, Yoseob grabbed his hand roughly and refused to let go. "Ya! Yang Yoseob. What are you doing? Let me go!" Junhyung tried to get his hand off his lover, but failed to do so. "I don't know how many times I've asked this but still, are you still interested in me?" Yoseob asked and tighten his grip on Junhyung's wrist.

"And I don't know how many times I've answered this but still, yes I am. Now, let me go." He glared at the younger boy. "You are not honest." Yoseob refused to let him go. "You don't love me anymore, Junhyung. You may still be staying with me in this house but your heart is going to Dujun." He continued. "What are you talking about?"

Junhyung felt Yoseob loosening his grip. He took the chance to yank his hand off Yoseob's. "Yoseob, if I don't love you anymore, I would've left you all alone in this house." He said. "Like you re doing now? You work in the morning and afternoon, hang out with Dujun in the evening after work and go out again to see Dujun. You even work with Dujun. You get to see Dujun everyday and when you don't, you feel uneasy. But you never feel uneasy when you don't get to see me. Guess you are even happy because you don't have to hear to my blabbers." Yoseob bitterly chuckled.

"Yoseob, please stop this. Who says I am happy when you are not around?" Junhyung walked over to Yoseob and rubbed the latter's soft brown hair. Yoseob shoved his hand away and crossed his arms. "Then, why do you keep ignoring me?" Yoseob held his tears. "Yoseo--" Junhyung stopped as his phone rang.

"Is that him? Answer it. He is calling because his 'jagi' isn't there yet. He misses his 'jagi'." Yoseob sarcastically said, which earned a slap from Junhyung. Yoseob's cheek turned red as he coldly stared at Junhyung with his messy hair.

"YANG YOSEOB!" Junhyung yelled and gave another slap to Yoseob. Yoseob fell on the floor with a bloody lips. "What?!" Yoseob got up and faught back. "Don't say craps like that!" Junhyung shouted. Yoseob wiped his blood on the corner of the lips.

"After all those memories we had together, are you going to throw them away just like this?"Yoseob's tears suddenly escaped from his watery eyes. Junhyung felt a pang on his heart as he saw Yoseob cry.

"Yoseob... Please, don't cry... You know how much I hate seeing you cry..." Junhyung pleaded. Yoseob scoffed at Junhyung who was stepping closer to him. "What's the benefit of hating it? You will leave me soon, anyway." Yoseob walked out of the room. Junhyung followed the boy to the kitchen. It wasn't messy at all as Yoseob always took good care of it.

Junhyung's steps became slower as he saw Yoseob pulling a knife out of the cabinet. "Yoseob, what are you trying to do?!" He walked to Yoseob. "Don't come closer!" Yoseob warned. "What do you think you are doing?!" Junhyung shouted. "There's no benefits of loving someone who doesn't love you anymore. It's better to die than suffering the pain he gives." Yoseob said and brought the knife to his pale wrist.

"Yoseob! Yoseob! No!"

"Argh!" Yoseob's scream echoed in Junhyung's ear. Junhyung ran up to Yoseob who was now lying on the cold floor, unconcious. "Yoseob!" He called out for his lover's name and kneeled beside him. "Junhyung, mianhae... f-f-for being harsh at you... I h-hope you will b-be happy w-w-with Du-Dujun..." Yoseob weakly smiled and his shivering hand touched Junhyung's cheek that was stained with tears. "Don't cry..." Yoseob's eyes slowly shut themselves. Junhyung cried out loud and tears kept falling as he hugged Yoseob's body.

 

-Present-

 

"Yoseob... Happy birthday..." Junhyung put the bouquet of flowers on Yoseob's grave. It was 5th of January  also Yoseob's birthday. As Junhyung got up and walked away from the grave, another man walked over the grave.

"Hey, Yoseob. How are you doing up there? Good? You knew why Junhyung and I were meeting, right? It was because, he wanted to marry you. But you just too stupid to kill yourself. I hope you are living well up there, gotta go. Bye." Dujun put a rose on the grave beside the bouquet and left.

 

-The End-