Is it wrong to love?

A year of sparks

 

Is it wrong to love?
Jiyeon 
I lived with these two guys. They were almost like brothers to me. Wooyoung oppa and myungsoo oppa. We had lived with each other since 5? Maybe.. Well, we were orphans. We hated life. It wasnt worth living anymore. All we wished for was a normaL life, but is that too much to ask for? Maybe.. I guess. Life is almost perfect now, but it wasn't before. Should i tell you my story?
 
{BACK THEN}
Jiyeon pov
" oppa, you cant take it" i shouted as i ran " its the last of it, also you are gonna spend it on alcohol and girls" i said as i continued running. I was getting tired, but i couldn't give up. It was all we had, wooyoung and i worked hard for it. We hid it from myungsoo since we knew if he found it, he would take it ALL. Money was important to him, but it was MORE important to US. We struggled to  earn money, and if we did have it we tried to use it for school fees and food supplies. Living in the forest was tough, but we got used to it. Everyday was hell and i mean it. Wooyoung and i worked hard for money while myungsoo " stayed home and guarded our house" since its made from straw and sticks and did i mention in the forest? 
It wasthe same everyday though. He would bring a girl and play around. Spend our money gambling and " having fun". Wooyoung and i came up with a plan to hide the money in my doll. We pulled the head off and kept it there.
But eventually, it came to a time...
He found it.....
I ran and ran as fast as i could. " dino ah, are you home?" The only other person who knew our house, of course iu unnie." O-o-oppa, stop it iu is here" i said as i backed away. " yeonnie, ill stop when you pass me the money. Ok?" 
He said . I shoved it down my bra and quickly ran. You tell me, what else could i do? Thought so... I ran and i ran, but with his fast legs, he caught up God knows when. I tripped and he also fell on me. Ouch " owww myungsoo get off me, you are like a whale.... Owwww so... Hea..vy"
O_o huh? I felt a hand 
He took the chance and put his hand down my bra trying to find the money. 
I pushed his hands off and put my arms in front of my chest as if to protect myself. " dino... Dino.... You there? Park jiyeon!" It was iu. She looked at me shocked. Myungsoo was on top of me. Oh boy that does sound wrong. Geez no wonder. Life is complicated then there is the love triangle, well for us its more than triangle
I ❤ wooyoung
Wooyoung ❤ iu
Iu ❤ myungsoo
Myungsoo ❤ random girls 24/7 a new girl everyday
Square?
Iu looked sad. I could tell by the look in her eyes, i bet myungsoo wouldnt care, but i do. I understand her. She has feelings towards him and guess what? She probably has the wrong idea. Well who blames her? I know u dont. " unnie its not what you think" i said looking at her. She turned her face not looking at us. " yah park jiyeon, if its not what i think, them what is it? Huh? Why is he still on you? You must be enjoying it huh? So this is what you do when wooyoung is working hard for money? Ive always thought of you like a little sister who i care for. How could you do this to me? Huh? Arent we like sisters? You know how i feel and i know how you feel right?" She said
Stuff you jiyeon what have you done?
I immediately shoved him off and he sat next to me on the ground.
" iu listen, its not what you think. Hes not the guy for yo--" i wasnt even done when she cut me " if hes not for me,he is for you?" Oh boy can  i just die already. " listen to me and this time dont in. I love you and you are my sister, bacause you are like that i need to tell you. Myungsoo is a bad guy. He likes different women, bad ones. He uses all his money on alcohol and girls, he is not the one for you or me either." I explained as she listened. 
Just then, wooyoung came home and ruined EVERYTHING. 
" I'm hommmmmme, eh iu?" He asked seeming surprised.
" mmm oppa, long time no see. You're always working when i come" and of course she pouts, her pout is soooo cute he likes it and smiles.
Why not me? Why does it hurt soooo bad? Isn't this my fairytale? 
I came to a conclusion
He likes her and as for me im just crap to him, a little sister
LIFE
After dinner, Wooyoung wanted to speak to Iu so they went outside. I knew it, he was gonna ask her out :( forever alone
" see myungsoo, look he is gonna ask her out, you should have asked her first!" I screamed sadly looking at the two of them. Seeing Iu happy was what i wanted, but how could i feel happy when I'm so hurt? 
" what the hell Jiyeon? Why would i ask her out? I don't like her!"myungsoo screamed back at me. It was all silent. I couldn't hold it in anymore, so i let it all out. " Jiyeon? Are you crying?" He said as he turned me to face him. " im now the loner. You know i liked him for  11years, since we were 5 up till now I'm 16! What do i do? We are all growing up and ill be always there ......alone"
I said as i turned around. 
" love me" was his simple reply
Simple yet so hard, whats going on? He isn't the type to joke around nor the type to like girls he has been with for ages, that is a friend, a TRUE friend. 
" Jiyeon, i like you. Just because i hang around other girls and play with them, i don't like them." He replied clearing most things up. " play with other girls? You sleep with them?" I screamed angrily " how can i accept that kind of guy? " i added. " Jiyeon accept me and ill tell you this cool secret" he whispered in my ears.  " i don't care" i said back. " oh, but baby you will want to hear, but you cant get angry. Oh! And ill add a bonus be mine and ill stop buying alcohol and playing with other girls, ill only have you in my heart, you will be my medicine, my treatment and cure. Life will be great, a dream come true, your fairytale." I nodded my head " remember what you just said i warned him. He leaned in closer and whispered in my ear " remember earlier, when you hid the money in your bra? Well, i accidentally touched your and they were really nice. Squishy and round hehehehe. Can we do it some day?" He said putting his hands up my shirt.
And guess what? Wrong moment. Wooyoung and Iu walk in together holding hands and see us. Urghhhh Myungsoo's  freaking hand is up my shir. Remind me why i agreed to date him? " hehehehe dino, you guys dating?" Iu asked. " yeah she is no longer single, ALL mine if you want to borrow her you need to ask me" Myungsoo said and poked out his tongue. " and when were you two dating?" Myungsoo asked back. " hmmm a couple of minutes ago. Lets go on a double date?" Iu said excitedly, " tomorrow, tonight im with my wifey" he said "yah!since when?" I screamed and his his chest." Oh. Have i told you about my wife and how she was so desperate for me?" He started " oh dream o-" before i finished he in " call me hubbyyyyyyyyyy" i pouted " noooooooooo way!" I said and stuck my tongue out. " then ill just have to punish you myself" he said and carried me to my room. 
" baby I guess we shouldnt look" woo young said from outside. He covered iu's eyes with his hand. She slowly removed his hands and placed them on her waist. " lets go shopping!" She said " after tonight, they will need more things.theres a baby on its way!" She said happily. " baby can we have a thousand babies, i want them to look like you" Wooyoung said holding iu's hand " if you're a good boy" she replied. " yes master, what would you like? " he asked. " hehehe silly you are not a dog, but i want you!" She replied shyly " its too late, im now not your dog" he said and walked away. As she ran to him, he ran and ran. The two chased each other apuntil finally it was dark and they were tired.
 
 
Amazing isnt it? All in that one day. Its been three years and we still havent had a baby yet, but we are married, i was starting to think there was a problem with one of us that we couldn't have babies, maybe me? Wooyoung and iu are married and have a baby called mason. Myungsoo is gonna be soooooo excited. Ive been feeling sick lately and guess what? Im pregnant! They say its most likely a girl, if it is i want to name her Lauren.... Oh got to go! Daddy is calling aka hubby, best husband in the world MYUNGSOO