I love you baby.

Secretive glances and confessions.

Myungsoo can I have my pencil back?" 

No response.

"Myungsoo, I said, can I have my pencil back? I need it to draw the diagram for this math question." 

No response.

"Yah Kim Myung-" I said impatiently as I turned around, only to see said boy lying on my bed, soundly asleep. 

I sighed and walked over. Myungsoo and I were supposed to finish our homework by 5pm today so that we could go out and celebrate our anniversary.

That's right, today marks the 2nd year since we've been together, and now that we're both busy with college we could barely sleep so today is supposed to be one of the rare times that we go out. Usually we would just meet up at either one of our houses and do our homework before crashing on the couch to watch TV  and talk. 

But by the looks of it, we're gonna be watching that Fantastic Four movie that I remember watching last Saturday....and also the previous Sunday. 

I sat down by the bed and stared at Myungsoo while he's in deep slumber. I couldn't blame him for being so tired, I was already trying hard to keep myself awake for the past hour. I brushed his fringe away from his eyes and used my finger to trace his features. I silently giggled, remembering how girls in our school used to squeal and stare whenever he walked past them in the hallway or whenever he passes the classrooms. They still do it now, but it's a lot more toned down since everyone's matured much more after that. 

Sigh, high school. it was a good 4 years of my life. I met myungsoo when I started school. I was the new transfer student, and the teacher assigned me to sit next to him. He was rather quiet then, and I was intrigued by his quietness, and also attracted by his good looks. I tried talking to him, but all I got was one word answers. I made some friends, both girls and guys. I found out that one of the guy friends I met, Sungyeol, was a good friend of his, and together, with 5 other boys, they were a clique named Infinite. I got close to the 6 of them really quickly, but Myungsoo was a tough nut to crack. It took me almost the whole sophomore year to finally get close to him. It was worth the time though, as we got a lot closer, and my feelings grew as days pass. 

Finally it was Valentine's Day and being a wimp, I didn't confess but I made cookies for him...and the other members. The other guys took my present gleefully even though they all gave me a "you're-giving-me-this-so-that-you-could-give-it-to-him-without-being-awkward-huh" look. Yes, all of them knew I was madly in love had a crush on Myungsoo. 

But what they didn't know was Myungsoo also had a crush on me. Heck, even I didn't know that, at least not until White Day. 

I went to school and opened my locker to find a stalk of rose and a note asking me to go to the rooftop after school. I was shocked, surprised, and in a way happy to know that someone has been crushing on me but all I was hoping was that the person was Myungsoo. And my hopes were not dashed, because after school I sprinted walked to the rooftop to find it filled with red heart-shaped balloons, rose petals, and a long string of candid shots of myself that I've never seen before. I walked along the string of pctures, trying to recognise the location of where the pictures were taken. I was on the 5th picture when I heard a cough. I turned abruptly and saw Myungsoo standing awkwardly a few feet away. 

"Uh...hi?" I smiled awkwardly while avoiding his gaze. 

I hear his footsteps get louder until his shadow covers me. He took my hands and breathed in deeply.

"Look at me...." I slowly turned my head up and met with his soft gaze.

"I was the one who put the rose in your locker and did all these if you haven't realised by now..." He started and I let out a soft giggle. He smiled and continued,

"I don't think you realised,but I've had a crush on you since the first day you came, sat beside me and became a part of my high school life. I was happy to see that you tried so hard to talk to me, but because I was nervous, I could do nothing but give you short answers. I was jealous when Sungyeol first brought you to our lunch table because you looked like you were really close to him, but I was also elated because I'll get to see you not only in class, but also during lunch, which means I get to see you for an extra hour everyday. I'm starting to sound like an obsessed fanboy but I don't really care because that's actually how I feel whenever I see you. And I-"

"Myungsoo you know I really like hearing you talk about how much you like me but can you please get to the point? I skipped lunch because of excitment and now I'm really hungry..." This made him chuckle for a bit before he put on his serious face again and pulled out a necklace with the letter M on it. 

"So to cut things short... Will you be my girlfriend?" 

"........I don't know..." I looked at him as his face fell.

I chuckled, "Of course I would silly! You don't know how long I've been waiting for you to ask!" I hugged him.

"Actually I do, your secret glances and everything isn't that secretive." He whispered into my ear.

"Yah! And you took so long?!" I playfully glared at him. He shrugged and said "I wanted to wait for a special occasion." 

.

.

.

.

.

"Baby?" I woke up from my trance and saw myungsoo staring at me sleepily.

"Hmm?"

"What are you thinking about? I've been calling you for the past 2 minutes..."

"Oh, I was just thinking about...stuff." I gave him a goofy smile.

He raised his eyebrow before turning and stretching his limbs. "What time is it now? "

"uhhhhh.....6.30pm" 

"6.30?!?! Crap we're late go change now quick!" He said before jumping off the bed.

"Late for what?" I asked before he ran into the bathroom.

"It's a surprise." He smirked and went in.

"Okay..." I went off to pick my clothes before going to the guestroom to bathe. 

After 15 minutes we went out off the house, and drove off to....our old highschool? 

"Myungsoo what are we doing here?" 

"Just follow me, come on." He interwined our hands and walked into the school. 

Why isn't the school gates locked anyway?? It's a saturday and it's 7pm. 

He suddenly blindfolded me before taking my hand again and leading me somewhere.

I got a pleasant surprise when he took off the blindfold and I realised that we were at the rooftop, with the exact same decorations of when he confessed except that the string of my candid shots were replaced by the pictures of us that we took throughout the 2 years. 

There was also a table with candlelight and food beside the photos. 

"Yeah yeah yeah..." Voices came from the side and I turned my head to see the remaining 6 Infinite boys singing our favourite song. 

I ran up to them to give them all a big hug before running back to Myungsoo and engulfing him in a bone-crushing hug. 

After the song the boys congratulated us before going off, leaving me and Myungsoo to eat the dinner prepared by Myungsoo himself. 

"Is this why you were so tired today?" I asked while eating. 

"uhm hmm." He nodded his head and continued eating. 

After eating we sat down on the floor covered by a mat and rose petals while looking at the star. I leaned my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Thank you Myungsoo, this is truly a memorable anniversary." 

He kissed my forehead before brushing his lips against mine. "No, thank you, for being the best girlfriend ever. Happy anniversary."