Childhood Memories

Stuck in a STORYBOOK!

"... and that class is how you get the answer. Class dismissed." The professor said and put down the marker. He kept his folders and bowed before leaving the classroom.

You finished jotting down the notes and kept your stuff while getting up. After stuffing all your items into your bagpack. You slung your bagpack over your shoulder and went out of the classroom along with your other collegaue friends.

"Bye Haeyoung."

"See ya Haeyoung!"

You smiled and waved at them. "Bye." You went out of your college campus and stopped by the cafeteria on the other side of the college campus.

You stood in front of the vending machine of milks and smiled. You inserted and coin and pushed a button. The milk machine started and the milk was served in front of you.

You smiled and took your cup. You drank down your cold and cooling milk then started to stroll down the campus but bumped into a person on the way.

"Oof!" Your books fell from your grasp and your milk had been tossed onto the ground, your cooling milk sprawled all over the ground and you stood back after colliding with the person in front of you.

"Oh! Sorry." You apologized and bent down to pick up your books. "Sorry. I'm at fault too." A guy voice was heard as he bent down and picked up your book.

When he handed you your notebook you stopped and looked up at him. "Oh! It's you!" You chuckled as you saw your only friend in this campus.

V stood up and smiled at you. "Hey." 

"Hi." You chuckled and took your book from him. "You actually came to college today?" You sounded surprised. V was your only friend here because he is also korean just like you. 

V is majoring in classical music and is extremely good at it. While you were majoring in just the basics of arts right now. 

V shot you a look. "You make me sound like I'm the type to skip class the whole time." He muttered while you just laughed at his expression. "Aren't you one?" 

"Yah." He eyed you and you just stuck your tongue out. "Just admit it." V sighed and shook his head at you. "Childish." He poked your forehead and you frowned slightly at that.

V smiled, happy of his revenge. You just glare at him. "You know I hate being poked at." 

"Who cares?" He smiled and laughed. "Besides," he started. "I came to college today is because its the last day before our break. Where are you off to?" He asked.

You just smiled at him. "Back home." 

"To Seoul?" He asked. "That's where I grew up right?" You said with sarcasm because he asked a stupid question. V sighed. "Right!" 

"Aigoo!" You laughed. "How stubborn can you get?" 

"Shut up. I'm way smarter than you and can learn piano notes better than you!" V shot back and you frowned at him. "You shut up too." V smiled at that and started walking out of campus with you.

"By the way, I gotta go home and pack now." You said as the two of you stopped in front of the campus gate. V nodded. "Araso. I'll meet you when you come back." V smiled and patted your head. "Have fun at Seoul. Remember to buy something for me. I miss korean food." He said and you stuck your tongue out at him.

"We'll see." You chuckled. V smiled and waved. "Bye Haeyoung!" 

"Bye V!" You waved and went off to the bus stop near the campus. The bus came just in time and you boarded on. You got in the bus and sat all the way back of the bus. 

Once the bus had reached your destiny you paid the driver and got down of the bus and to your apartment. The elevator stopped at your floor and you went to your door and unlocked your room's door.

You slammed your books down on the coffee table and took off your shoes once you got in. You tossed the keys next to it while plopping yourself down on the couch.

You sighed and stare at the wall clock. It's almost 6 now and your flight sets off at 8. You got up and sighed. "Better start packing."

After packing up your clothes and had a nice shower. You took the bus to the airport as early as you can and had already checked in and everything.

Now you are just sitting down waiting for your flight to come while munching down on some McDonald food. You sipped onto your cola and chewed onto your fries.

*I'm coming home.* You smiled and closed your eyes resting yourself. *Did they change? Or still the same? Talking about stories?*

"Haeyoung-ah!" Your mom came striding into your small bedroom and you stopped playing your dolls.

"Hmm? Yes omma?" You smiled at your mom and your mom just smiled at you while your dad came in with a tall glass of cold milk. "It's story time." said your father and you cheered with joy.

"YAY! STORY TIME! GIVE ME MILK!" You cheered happily. Your parents laughed and your father handed you your milk, he sat down next to you on your bed side and took the glass away from you when you were done.

He placed it down onto the table next to your bed side and tucked you inside your blanket. You lay comfortably on your bed and blinked at your parents. "Well, hurry up!" You cheered.

Your parents smiled and started the story. "This story Haeyoung dear is about a little boy, he lived in a small world and was never recognized. This boy had a talent him, he found out that he loved dancing and is really good at it. But lately, nobody wants to help him with his dancing, nobody wants to cheer for him, nobody is giving their support.." Your mom began.

You just pouted. "That's sad.." 

"Yes, it is." Your father smiled. "But then, one night, magically an eclipse started and.." "..changed him." You continued for him. Your father smiled and nodded. "The eclipse changed him." 

"Then what powers did he get?" You asked and your parents just smiled. "He had.."

*.. the power of teleportation.* You thought with a smile and opened up your eyes as soon as the announcer had called your aeroplane number.

You got up and went into the aeroplane. You smiled slightly. *These fairy tales never come true. Not once.* 

You sat on your seat and rest yourself on the chair. *But still, why can't I get forget these childhood memories?*

"Sleeping beauty has a son who can move objects.."

"The world of unicorns exists. But we can't see them, because they are in hidden disguised. Unicorns can heal us.."

"Mermaids exist in the deep seas..." 

"Once you hear a tinkering, peter pan is nearby.." 

"... and they live happily ever after." 

---

I just updated one chapter :)

But it's SOOOO BORING! -.- 

Ugh! Please ignore this one. I'll try to update a better chapter next time. I can't update too much :) I just did a surprise update because it looks like everyone has been waiting for an update on this story! XD 

Also, this story's plot has everything in common with their songs in XOXO album :) Including the repackaged too! ^^

Enjoy guys! :D 

#saesangfansstop #StayStrongBaekhyun #StayStrongEXO

Wish me luck for my exam guys :D! I have 7 more subjects and I'm free! XD LOL!! XD Haha! Not really I still have ANOTHER sets of exams! :) So look forward to my next update! ^^