A sudden strong intensity

I Believe

[Ga Eul]

I had turned up at Jun Pyo’s house, expecting it to be the usual meet up two person meet-up with Jandi, that I had gotten so used to over the last few months but what awaits me in the grand hall of Jun Pyo’s house was…

At the left side of the hall, Ji Hoo’s slight nods directed at me, in the centre, Jun Pyo fussing over his wife and ignoring me altogether, and at the right, Woo Bin’s wave of ‘hello’ and next to him, in a separate seat.. Yi Jung, and a slight smile on his face.

Before I could even respond, Jun Pyo had suddenly realized my presence and practically ordered me to sit beside his wife, complaining of how she kept whining that he is not as attentive as me.

I could only suppress my chuckles at his outbursts, as I  turned towards Jandi, and darted the corner of my eyes towards Yi Jung, and questioned her mentally about his presence.  She caught my signal and looked over at Jun Pyo, I sighed inwardly – I should have expected it, a F4 gathering in their own leader’s house, of course!

We sat there, looking at each other and sending mental signals here and there, not realizing that the four guys were observing our every action, until Woo Bin broke the silence by attempting to ask me a question and Jan Di jumped, causing Jun Pyo to rage on for a little while before any proper conversation could even flow.

“Yi Jung!” Woo Bin suddenly changed his target instead, probably deciding that it was too risky to talk to me or Jan Di at the moment, “So how’s the exhibition preparation going?”

I subconsciously looked over at his face as my thoughts wandered over to the invitation, and then I realized he was glancing at me as well. It seems like we had actually been staring at each other quite sometimes as it felt like everyone was suddenly looking at me, and I could only turn away and look around awkwardly, secretly hoping that I could at least rely on my best friend to get out of it.

“Oh.. Ga Eul, so how has school been recently?”.. only to be rescued by her firefighter instead.

I smiled and nodded, still grateful to be rescued, “It’s all good, except for this annoying new teacher..”

“Annoying new teacher?” Woo Bin’s attention was also piqued, and I was glad that the awkwardness was resolved.

“Yea, a teacher who cannot do things right and asks annoying questions, you know, something like a small troublemaker?” I continued.

“Heh.. is it a guy or a girl?” I was positive there was a glint in Woo Bin’s eyes, for some reason that I could not figure out, he suddenly seems even more interested in this than anything.

“A guy..” I answered casually, and wanted to go on sharing about my work troubles when I felt as if something was burning down my sides and I turned and all I could feel was that intense glare that Yi Jung had on me.

End of Chapter 16

-----------------------

A/N: Sorry short chapter, this idea just popped into my head and I wanted to share, but I am still thinking of  other proper serious developments so I can't write too much yet so... just this part for now! And once again, thanks for all the support, the comments and the subscriptions! Love ya all, it keeps me going! ^_^