Final

The Morning After

Kibum opened his eyes, his whole body aching. He whimpered as he sat up stiffly, rubbing his eyes. He looked to his left and saw his boyfriend, Jonghyun, shirtless and snoring. His eyes were creepily half-lidded, and his nostrils were flaring, as if he were angry.

Kibum chuckled giddily and got dressed in his pajamas. He walked into the the bathroom, and began brushing his teeth and washing his face.

When he was drying his face with a towel, two arms had s around his waist, and he familiar warm lips press to his neck.

"Jagiya," Jonghyun mumbled in a whining tone. "Come back to bed."

Kibum began applying medicine to his already-flawless face.

"No, Jonghyun. I have to go visit my umma today," Kibum said, blinking, patting the medicine on lightly. "Maybe you should go see yours too!"

Jonghyun shook his head, burying his face in Kibum's neck. "I'd rather spend the day with you, Kibum."

Kibum couldn't help but smile brightly, rolling his eyes. He tore from Jonghyun's grip and walked towards the bedroom. The elder's naughty eyes traveled down Kibum's lower back to his round, full . The other caught him, and stuck his tongue out. He got dressed even quicker than he usually did, and gracefully walked into the kitchen.

"What do you want for breakfast, jagiya?" Kibum asked, rummaging through the cabinets.

"You."

His words were impacting enough to give Kibum goosebumps. Kibum breathed in sharply.

"Sorry, we no longer serve that."

Jonghyun laughed aloud, eyes turning into half-moons. Kibum hummed in amusement, slipped on his apron, and took out the pancake batter. When he poured all the ingredients in a bowl and began mixing, Jonghyun's arms s around his waist again.

"You look y in that apron, yeobo," he muttered into Kibum's neck, planting soft kisses. The younger giggled.

"You say I look y in everything,"

"That's a good thing."

Kibum laughed deeply, rolling his brown eyes. When he the griddle and began flipping, his boyfriend still didn't let go. But Kibum didn't mind.

"Last night was amazing, baby," Jonghyun said lowly, breathing heavily just at the memory.

Kibum sighed with content, smiling. "It was, wasn't it?"

Jonghyun nibbled on his boyfriend's neck, humming.

"We need to do it again, jagiya," he said, grinning. Kibum laughed, arching an eyebrow.

"Am I that good?" 

He finished cooking, and set the plates of buttermilk pancakes down on the small table. Jonghyun had insisted on Kibum sitting on his lap, daring to pull Kibum by his sleeve, but Kibum yelled at him.

"Ki-bo-mi, you're so mean to me," the elder pouted, round eyes glassy.

Kibum began eating. "It's only because I love you very much, Jjong,"

"You can make it up to me!" the elder beamed. Kibum arched an eyebrow.

"How?"

"By me off,"

Kibum's eyes turned dark all of a sudden. "I'm not a toy, Kim Jonghyun."

Jonghyun blinked innocently. "Sorry, jagiya," he mumbled guiltily, looking like a hurt puppy.

They ate in silence for a moment. When the younger was done, he strut to Jonghyun, sat on his lap, and wrapped his arms around Jonghyun's neck.

"Look, I'll make it up to you," he began to explain slowly, a smile forming. "Let me go this afternoon.."

"And when I get back..." Kibum leaned into Jonghyun's ear, his breath warm. "You can do whatever you want to me,"

Jonghyun shivered, eyes widening and brightening like a child.

"Anything?!"

Kibum chuckled darkly, flicking his tongue to the earlobe.

"Anything."

Jonghyun gulped audibly, feeling a bit hot.. everywhere.

"Deal," he muttered under his breath before standing up and pushing Kibum against the table, his hands on each side of Kibum's waist. He shoved his lips against the younger's. Kibum let out a small, shocked, squeak, frozen then closed his eyes, humming in approval. 

Jonghyun grunted, pulling away and looking down at his crotch. Kibum followed his gape, mouth gaping as he discovered the surprise. A large tent rose from the elder's area, and Jonghyun was whimpering. He reached out to touch it, trying to stop it from rising up more. But he grunted as it sent electric shocks throughout his body. Kibum panted, gulping at the appealing and tempting sight.

".." Jonghyun hissed, a shade of red flushing his face. Kibum half-snickered, half-chuckled. He rubbed Jonghyun's muscular arms softly.

"While you go fix that, I'm going to go get ready."

He slithered out from underneath Jonghyun, leaving the elder panting, and in pain.

~

Kibum parted some strands in his wavy, blonde hair, frowning. He huffed, hands falling to his sides.

"Jongie," he whined to his loving boyfriend, who was laying on the bed, watching. "Do you think I'm.. unattractive?

Kibum may hit like a man, talk like a man, but he was as insecure as teenage girl.

Jonghyun crawled to the edge of the bed, sat up on his knees, telling Kibum to come closer. The younger stepped backwards and watched Jonghyun embrace him from behind, his words being muffled by the younger's neck.

"You don't need me to tell you are beautiful, Bum," he mumbled, inhaling the other's lavender scent. "You should already that you are the most beautiful thing that God has created,"

Kibum flushed, cheeks getting dangerously warm and tinted.

"What if I turned ugly?" Kibum wondered aloud. "Would you still think I'm beautiful?"

Jonghyun chuckled. "I don't think that's possible."

Kibum giggled, hitting his boyfriend's hands that was wrapped around his abdomen. His eyes turned into crescents.

Jonghyun internally awed and melted a little inside; how much more graceful can his precious boyfriend get?

"God, Kibum," Jonghyun sighed, blinking in awe. "You're so freaking beautiful.. how did I manage to get you?"

Kibum bit his lip in thought. "Well, at first, I hated you," he explained, grinning. "Then, Woohyun forced us to talk to each other. After that, things improved between us."

He smiled, memories just flashing throughout his mind.

"Then, we went to a party, got drunk, went skinny-dipping, and had in the pool."

The two males laughed whole-heartedly, Kibum grazing his fingers over Jonghyun's large hand gently.

"The next day.. something just clicked. And so..."

Kibum turned around, eyes flickering back and forth with Jonghyun's chocolate brown eyes.

"Here we are," he whispered. Jonghyun smiled crookedly, breathing out a chuckle.  

"Here we are." he repeated.

They both leaned in, lips connecting softly. The elder cupped the sides of Kibum's heart-shaped face, pulling him closer and deeper. Kibum slung both arms around Jonghyun's neck, kissing slowly and passionately. When they both pulled away, Jonghyun stared at Kibum in a way that the younger claimed he hated, but secretly loved more than anything.

"I love you, Kibum," Jonghyun stated, staring meaningfully into his soul. Then, it hit him. The connection, the energy, and the love.Kibum was the first person in years to ever make him smile. Kibum made him happy and warm; in fact, he was the only person that made him feel that way. Kibum still gave him butterflies time to time.. mostly half of the time.

Kibum smiled sweetly, chuckling.

"I love you too, Jonghyun."

~

"What're you even going to do there?" Jonghyun whined, swinging Kibum's hands as they stood by the door. Kibum flipped his blond hair.

"Hang out with my mother, obviously,"

Jonghyun grumbled. "What am I supposed to do by myself?!"

"Go hang out with Taemin or Siwon!"

"I'd rather be with you, jagiya!"

Kibum sighed, shaking his head. "You're impossible, Jonghyun,"

"Only because 'I love you very much'!" Jonghyun mocked, sticking his tongue out childishly. Kibum laughed, a small smirk toying his lips after.

"Remember, when I get back," said Kibum, wickedness draining his regular tone. "I am all yours."

Jonghyun bit his bottom lip, chuckling. They both laughed mischeviously. Kibum glanced at his phone and furrowed his eyebrows.

"I have to get going, Jong," he said, turning around to open the door. "Alright, I love you, jagiya. See you soon."

He turned back around for a small hug, but instead, Jonghyun bear hugged him, kissing his revealed collarbones, his smooth neck, then to his cheeks. He pressed his lips to Kibum's and they stayed there for the longest amount of time ever.

Jonghyun pulled away, panting.

"Have fun," he said normally, not even sounding out of breath. "I love you."

Kibum giggled, rolling his eyes, kissed him on the cheek, and left. 

~

When Kibum slammed the door of his car closed, he walked up the driveway of his mother's home. When he was about to press in the garage code, his phone buzzed. He pulled it out, and his cheeks flushed, turning warm in the cold weather as he read:

From: Jjong :*

To: You

miss you already. come back soon, jagiya. be safe & i love you bummie ! 

:*

~

A/N- oh yeah, updated in one day and in like, 20-30 minutes. i think this is short, idk and i don't really care. i like this jongkey. ayo. you better too.

so yeah, let's bring the jongkey vibe back, woohoo. omg excited for shinee's new song. #waiting.

well, ima go. hope you guys liked this! comment & subscribe. 

VisionOfPerfection