Chapter 2

Loving Kim Wonshik
Please log in to read the full chapter

{Your P.O.V.}

 

I see Ravi smiling at me. He looked like a weird combination of a hamster and a puppy which was kind of weird if you'd think about it because (a) imagining a puppy with two front teeth is creepy (b) it's impossible for a hamster and a dog to mate. He was just standing and smiling a few inches away from me. 

It's amazing how our dreams can shift from one scene to another and still feel like it's connected. I started to move away from ravi and the next scene I just found myself continuously running somewhere. Y'know.. like in those books we usually read? or movies we watch that when one is in trouble and you just keep on running and try your best to escape and survive? It was dark but I kept on running.

It's amazing how everything felt so real but in the end I was uncosciously conscious that everything that's happening is all in my mind. That in the end I have no control and that I was still going to die.

I kept on telling ahyoung to just forget about the past mainly because the present is what's important. I realized that a few days after I found out I was sick and eventually...dying.

Maybe that's why I was running? The whole idea of dying scares me and because I can't run away from it in real life I do in my dreams. Ravi has probably been the best thing that has ever happened to me since I found out about being sick. Somehow I'm thankful for it because it brought me to him. But still I want to run away from the idea of leaving him. 

I was in the library doing research about my sickness. I wanted to know more about what's about to kill me and I can't understand the terms so I stood up and went to the reference section to get a dictionary and to check if they had a medical encyclopedia. I saw him lying on the ground and so I crouched down

Please log in to read the full chapter