Episode 1

Mr. & Mrs. Idol

                 ~Episode 1 ~ 

         

             -Interview-

 

         -----> With Krystal

 

              Krystal : Annyeonghasaeyo! I am Krystal from f(x). Please take care of me.

                   PD : How do you feel to be on this show ?

          Krystal : Excited of course! As it is a collaboration of Running Man, We Got Married and Romantic & Idol! So fortunate to be                  

                       here! 

              PD : What is your ideal type of man?

          Krystal : Well, as long as he is older than me and can tolerate my behaviour well since only my Unnie can tolerate it.. *laughs*

 

         ------> With Daehyun

 

                      Daehyun : Annyeonghasaeyo! I am Daehyun from B.A.P. Please take care of me.

                             

                                 PD  : How do you feel to be on this show?

                   

                       Daehyun : Nervous. I hope I do well and be natural. I hope my partner will  help me with  it.

                           

                                PD : What is your ideal type?

                 

                        Daehyun : A pretty girl with a unique personality.                                                        

                                                                                                                 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

-Incheon Airport-

 

Krystal’s P.O.V

 

 “Bye fans! Bye Korea!” I shouted to my fans.

 

     “Hwaiting!” they cheered for me.

    “Annyeonghasaeyo! We are going to Singapore for SMTown and the Mr & Mrs Idol programme! Look forward to it!” I said to the camera.

        Yipee! A double bonus! Concert and the programme in Singapore! I am sure no one in SM Entertainment had take part in the programme before…except for me! I’m looking forward to it. But wait… manager oppa did not tell me anything about my first meeting! Are the staff still thinking about it?  

 

              -   After a few hours –

I tapped Unnie to tell her that we are almost there. Omo! I am super excited!

 

                                                      ~~~~~~~

Daehyun’s P.O.V

 

  Practice was so tiring today! My throat feels so dry and my back hurts.

 

Feeling the need to buy a drink. I walked towards the front door slowly and opened it. I was shocked when I found a letterbox with a heartshape pattern outside the door. My eyebrows furrowed as I open the letterbox. A letter with a heart sticker on it was sticking out of the letterbox, ‘Mr. & Mrs. Idol’, the envelope described as I turned the letter back and front.

      I don’t recall signing up for this show… Is this a mission? For me?

Zelo came and snatched the letter from me. He looked at it with a confused expression on his face. He opens it and read

              “To : Daehyun,

              Congratulations! You are a cast for Mr & Mrs Idol! For your first mission, go

            to Singapore for your first meeting!”

 

As soon as he finished reading it, I saw my group mates face, they are jealous!  I laughed hard at their expression.

“So when am I going?” I asked the writer.

“This Friday, at 6am”               

                                                         ~~~~~~

                  -Friday-

 

  The producer gave me a camera. A self-camera! Now I am at the airport, departing for Singapore! I have been there a lot of times but still missing it!

What is this? An anonymous letter on my seat. It looks familiar… Yes! I have seen it before! It’s the letter when I was instructed to go to Singapore. This letter must be another mission..  I opened the letter and read it out loud,

      “You are invited to go to the backstage of SMTown concert”

Omo really?! I am so lucky! But…does this means that my partner is a SM Entertainment artist? YIPEE!! I’m celebrating!

                                                              ~~~

 

Daehyun! Wake up! We are almost there!” manager hyung told me.

 

I switched on my camera and filmed Singapore from the window. 

 

“Cha! We are almost there! Please anticipate the show! See you later!” I switched off the camera as the stewardess advice us to switch off electronic gadgets when landing.

Once the plane land, I quickly switched on my camera “I have reached Singapore! See there are a lot of fans welcoming me here,” as I filmed the fans. “Now I am going to the hotel. Is she staying in the same hotel as mine? Stat tuned to find out!”

My phone rang. Who is this?

 

“Yobseyo? This is Daehyun.”

 

“You need to be at SMTown at 5pm sharp. Your partner does not know you will be coming so you are going to have a mission.”

 

“Nae” I answered

 

“Solve this. She had been in Running Man twice before, she had appeared in We Got Married and Dream Team. Do you need anymore description?”

“Yes, please”

“Last chance, in one of her song, she had shown what you are embarrassed about”

“And…What is that?”

He cut off the line.

     “Running Man? It must have been Sulli, Krystal, Jessica, Yoona, Yuri, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Taeyeon, Seohyun and Victoria. Dream Team? Jessica, Hyoyeon and Krystal. So it’s between this three?” I searched for SNSD song, there’s nothing that I have mentioned that I do not like. When I watched f(x) songs carefully, there is something that I was embarrassed about! “She showed her stomach!” I said to my camera.

 

 So, I asked my manager for the PD’s phone number.

    “Yeobseyo! This is Daehyun! I have solved the question. My partner will be Krystal! So what is my next mission?”

     “Congratulations for finding the answer! Prepare a song called ‘My First Kiss’. She is supposed to be singing that with Key. Key will be helping you out so don’t worry…You will be meeting Key at your hotel room. Any questions?

 

  I was speechless. Singing with Krystal at SMTown concert? Wow! Even though I am not SM artist, I still can perform  there.

 

        My manager escorts me to my room. ( From now, no self-camera. There will be cameraman)

  “Annyeonghasaeyo! I am Key. Nice to meet you! Omo! Are you Daehyun from B.A.P? You are Krystal’s partner?”

           “Annyeonghasaeyo! Nae. It happened that way.”

“For now, we will be training the song. Once that finished, we are going to practice the dance at the stage. Are you ready?”

“Nae.”

 

- 2 hours later -

 

“Alright you are done with the song. We’ll be going to the concert now.”

 

“Will she be there? What if she saw me? Will there be a problem?”

 

“No, she’s not there. She had a photo shoot with her sister. Every SM artist already know you will be there tomorrow. I told them. They will be helping you cover up. Don’t worry..”

 

“How did you tell them?”

 

“Message, silly!”

 

                                                        ~~~~~~

Author's note : Done with Ep 1! I hope you guys enjoyed it! Next Episode will be the next couple! Sorry if there is any mistake there!>.<