Hello Baby!

Hello Baby, We Got Married!

please read and comment ^^

-----

Gyuri's POV.

I gasped and quickly ran to Eunhyuk's side. I grabbed his shoulder and shook him lightly.

"Oppa! Eunhyuk-Oppa!" I yelled, but he didn't respond.

"Ah, why did he faint all of a sudden?" I said quietly to myself, now sitting on my knees next to him. I sighed and sat up, walking over to one of the room, I grabbed a small pillow that was lying in the corner. Very random, I know. 

I walked back, and placed the pillow under Eunhyuk's head. I patted his hair down then went to go finish mopping the apartment. 

"I hope he wakes up soon~" I said outloud, then I realized that there were cameras in the apartment, hiding. 

"I'll try to find them later." I thought to myself, now in the kitchen, mopping still.

I started to hum Lupin, and saw that this apartment was empty... So Eunhyuk and I would have to go out and buy furniture. I was in the middle of my thoughts when suddenly the doorbell rang. I set the mop down and quickly walked to the door, my eyes lingering on Eunhyuk's still body on the ground. I walked to the door and opened it, to see nothing on the other side.

"Ahh, what's this?" I said, looking at the envelope that was taped onto the door. I grabbed the letter then walked back into the apartment, closing the door. 

I opened the envelope and sat down by Eunhyuk's side, expecting him to wake up soon. I took out the letter inside and my eyes widened when I read the letter.

"Expect a baby arriving soon! ^^" It read, and I realized that a baby would be getting involved too.

"A... Baby...." I said outloud, but my thoughts were cut off by groans. I looked beside me and saw Eunhyuk sitting up, clutching his head.

"You okay now Oppa?" I asked him and he quickly turned around to face me.

"G-Gyuri-ah! What happened?!" He gasped, realizing that I was next to him. 

"You fainted when I told you I was your wife." I said plainly, trying to keep my 'goddess' image up.

"Wait... Does that mean I'm in the show?!" He exclaimed, kneeling near me.

I nodded and he began to bang his head on the wall behind him. I laughed and placed my hand between his head and the wall, stopping him from hurting himself even more.

"Ah, Oppa. You're going to hurt yourself." I scolded and he laughed, now laying down on his stomach.

"What's that?" He asked, looking to the envelope.

"I guess it's our first mission..." I passed the envelope to him and he read it quickly.

His eyes widened and he exclaimed, "YOU'RE PREGNANT?!" I smacked him with the pillow he was using earlier and he laughed.

"Of course not!" I smiled and he just grinned back, still holding the envelope. He was about to reply when his phone began to ring. He groaned and took out the phone from his pocket. 

"Who is it?" I asked as he read the caller ID.

"Leeteuk-Hyung wants a video call~" He replied, now answering the call. He quickly sat up and came closer to me, so Leeteuk can see me.

"EUNHYUK-AHHHH!" I tried not to laugh when I saw Leeteuk's excited face staring towards us.

"Hyung! You don't have to yell!" Eunhyuk  replied, smiling.

"Gyuri-ah! Take care of Eunhyuk for me, okay?" Leeteuk smiled and I nodded back.

"Don't worry Leeteuk-sshi, I'll try~" I smiled and he stuck his tongue out.

"Call me Oppa! You're part of the family now!" He laughed and I smiled when I saw his dimples. 

"Yah! What are you trying to do to my wife?!" Eunhyuk exclaimed.

"Nothing, nothing~ Don't get too jealous now Hyukjae, you're wife is a goddess!" Leeteuk said, purposely trying to make the younger man jealous. 

I laughed then asked Leeteuk, "Oppa, why did you call?" 

"I was bored, and I'm waiting to meet up with someone~" He said excitedly and Eunhyuk laughed.

"With a certain Wonder Girl?" Eunhyuk teased and I looked at him with shock.

"AH. HUSH." Leeteuk exclaimed, glaring at Eunhyuk.

"Just make sure Donghae doesn't find out~ Bye Hyung!" Eunhyuk ended the call and I looked towards him.

"I promised I wouldn't tell! So don't ask~" He smirked, already knowing what I was going to ask. I pouted and he patted my head. 

Before I could reply, the doorbell rang once again. I was about to stand up to answer it, but Eunhyuk placed his hand on my shoulder, saying he would answer it. I blushed when he stood up and covered my face with my hands, feeling nervous.

Eunhyuk's POV. 

I walked to the front door and tried to keep my heartbeat normal, sitting so close to Gyuri was nerve wracking. I opened the door and saw a little boy, clutching a teddybear and blanket. 

"APPA!~" He cried cutely, looking up towards me with smiling eyes. 

I stood there, staring at the child for a moment. He grinned then stumbled over to me, clutching my leg. 

"Hey~ You're my new baby, aren't you?" I asked him, and he nodded quickly. I grinned and walked with him holding onto my leg. 

"Kyaaah~" He chimed, laughing as he was raised into the air. 

We walked into the living room, and I saw Gyuri smiling as she saw the boy. 

"Hi there~ What's your name?" She asked him, and he let go of my leg. He ran towards her and jumped into her arms.

"Kim Daehyun!" He exclaimed, now clutching her shirt as well.

"How old are you?" She asked, still smiling. 

He didn't reply for a few moments, but then he stuck out two fingers. I laughed and patted his head. 

"You know... he looks like you." Gyuri said, taking a closer look at Daehyun. I sat down next to her and looked at Daehyun's face.

"What are you talking about... He looks like you!" I exclaimed, looking from Daehyun to Gyuri.

"But your eyes are the same!" She replied, and I stared at Daehyun's eyes. We actually did look alike from above the nose.

"You have the same noses though!" I retorted, showing Gyuri's face to Daehyun, who smiled.

"Pretty~" He said, poking her cheek.

"Wow, this kid's good." I laughed and Gyuri stuck her tongue out. 

"Here Umma! These people told me to give this to you!" Daehyun stood up and took out an envelope. He handed it to Gyuri, who opened it. 

"Outside the apartment is a pink mailbox, everyday you will get given at least one mission. Your mission is already in the mailbox. Go check it out~" She read outloud. I was about to stand up to go look, but she was faster than me. I sat there with Daehyun, who was looking around the apartment. 

He stood up and began wobbling around. I followed him closely, just in case he fell over or anything.

"Daehyun-ah~" I called him and he turned around to face me.

"Appa wants a hug!" I exclaimed and he squealed, hugging me. 

"You want to fly?" I asked him, and he nodded excitedly. I lied on my back and held him up with my knees and hands. He giggled and pretended he was flying. 

"Eunhyuk-Oppa, we have our first mission~" Gyuri's voice called, walking into the room. I placed Daehyun on my stomach and he lied there cutely. I looked up to her and saw her holding a credit card.

Hmm, I wonder what we have to do...

-----

okay, this might be a little confusing...
but im connecting this story to my other story. 
there will just be a few hints, here and there. 
dont worry about it ;D

sorry for my grammar/spelling ^^
please comment and subscribe!