1

Best Friend in Despair ...A sequel of Boyfriend in Despair

''Good Morninggggg"

 

JGS....huh, why I'm hearing hearing her voice. Migraine..I so hated it.....

Dara.....I said...goood morning, Sunbaenim...

JGS...D...da...raaaa?

Dara..yes, it's me. How are you feeling? Did you get enough sleep? I made breakfast for you....

JGS....."This is ridiculous..Why is she smiling at me like that? And where is my journal, could it be?

Dara..you okay? why arent you answering me?

JGS...I'm good and holyyyyy cowwww, why are you not wearing make up?And a short shorts?

Dara...why should I? I'm not leaving home, wae?

JGS..nothing, you look so fresh...and hey, have you by a chance seen a little journal?

 

Dara got serious upon hearing it. She's not sure wether to tell him that she knew or pretend innocent...

Dara...journal? I dont know. And whose idiot in the World still keeping that thing..Helloooo, that was one minute ago...

JGS..okay, actually, it wasnt me..it was Pryhmes

Dara...oh really?

JGS..yes...

They are still talking that they didnt saw JJ coming in the kitchen...

 

'Guys.."he said while rubbing his temple

"Honeyyyy...good morning. How was your sleep? Are you hungry?"

But instead of answering his girlfriend, he turned sweetly to his ne Best Friend...

 

"Are you ready Seukie?" (Ignore her...ignore her)

"Ready...so let's go?"

"Woahhh...where are you two going early in the morning? Jae...why are you ignoring me?"

"Mianhe Dara, he's still mad at you from the photos last night.. And he invited me to Busan to unwind. We're going on a fishing..."

"Yahhhh...Busan? Can I tag along ..please? And do you want to eat first before we go?"

For the first time, Jaejoong spoke with so much displeasant...

 

"Sandara Park, have you heard the word TWO?  Not one, not three but two. And why don't you support your friend CL instead later? She needed you the most..aish...let's go Seukie...I'm hungry, let's eat donuts first'  he said leaving the now crying Dara

After the boys left, she shakingly dialed Bom's number and said...

"Bommieeee, help me please...Jaejoong is driving me crazy...I need a SHRINK.."

 

 

BUSAN...8 Hours LAter..

 

"Weeeeee..this is life.Thanks for inviting me here  Seuki. But why only the two of us? Where are the crew?"

"Idiot...I purposely didnt bring them..so that no one can hear us..."

"Huh...what do you mean? Jaejoong said, suddenly scared at Geung Seuk's aura

"Well...I invited you here because I wanted to kill you...like this... pushing in this shark infested Busan sea....hahahahahahahahaha" he evily said while laughing so hard seeing Jaejoong struggling to swim

"He...helppppppp...please...I can't swimmmm...I dont wanna die yet....."

"Yes you will bewahahahahahahaha....bwahahahahahahaha Good riddance..Kim Jaejoong"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Seukieee?"

"Huh? What?"

"What's happening to you? Are you imagining something again?"

"No Jae...I just felt guilty of what we did to your girlfriend..."

"Sigheddd.....me too. I think I crossed the line. And seeing this Prawns that we caught...i miss her even more. this is her favorite"

"Oh..really? I thought it was Ramen?"

"That too..and OMO..the Sun is almost setting. What a picture perfect. How I wished she's with me right now...my Poor Dara, I wonder If I still have a girlfriend when we comes back..."

"Most likely none....jokeee... I have an idea."

"Yes Seukie?"

"This is the perfect night for making a Bon Fire at the shore, so what do you think?"

"Good idea, but we better have a marshmallow...it's like we're on camping..." Jae said excitedly

"Now I know why you love  collecting elephants..."

"why?"

"You're like one of the them...Dumbo...yes, you're like Dumbo..dumb..."

 

 

 

At the shore...

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxdZQNyMrr_DTLqap4Y5x

 

"Jae...now that we're close enough. It's time for us to open up on each other"

"Of course..you can ask me and I will do the same...let's be honest to each other..."

"The first question would be...why me? I mean, why did you befriend me?"

"Why not Kim Jaejoong? "

"Because you are the Sel-Proclaimed Asia's Prince..and I'm South Korea's Banned Prince..."

"Seriously...you're my ultimate idol..I like your voice...and you seems fun to be with''

 

(JGS' hidden thought...Pabo..it's all because of her..You have someone that I desire...And I will get her soon, harharhar)

 

 

"Now Jae...it's time for me to ask you..what did you saw in her? Yes, she's pretty but she looks ordinary comparing to Kim Tae Hee, Ha Ji Won and to some female idols....'

"Good question Seuk..my answer would be....SHE COMPLETE ME...."

"Ewww...Jae, that's so gayish...."

 

 

 

 

"Okay Seuk, now it's the time for serious question..like..."

"Like????"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Of all the girls surrounding you, why..loving my girlfriend secretly? Why secretly looking at her that you wanted to feast on her.  Actually, I found it this morning , I read your Journal entry first and that was soooooo ..lame. I can write better than that....."

 

"Ehhhhhhh? Listen Jae...ahmmmmmm...you see..it was like this...hehehehehehe"

 

"I understand Geung Seuk...I wont blame you then. I realize your feelings when you're acting cold towards her while all of my friends like Junsu and Yoochun adored her..."

 

"So..what are we now? Are we still friends? Jae?"

 

"Of course Seuki..just dont tell Dara that I know..But remember this...I would never ever give her up..especially on you..."

 

"I know...loving her from afar  makes me happy. And I'm sorry for keeping it to you....Now I feel better"

 

"Aish.....let's stop this drama. Why don't we eat the special shrimp dish that I made especially for you ..My friend..."

 

"Really? Hmnnnnnn..it's so delicious..yummie...but ...aside from sweet and spicy taste...what else did you put inside? Is this the one you posted on twitter a while ago?"

 

 

 

 

 

"Of course..my especialty....POISON ...for you...Hasta La Vista...Jang Geung Seuk....send my regards to your evil friends down there...."