1

Twice?! How come?!

Am I like him that much until I have to dream about him twice?! Tch...I think about him while I walking at the Park. I brought my dog with me for company, "Kingka-ssi, I'm having a dream about Luhan again...what do you think about that? Even a dork know the answer, I bet!", Kingka just barking and swaying his tail freely, hmm..."Yeah, I know...lets get some ice cream, its geting hot in here", I got up and walking to the ice cream stroll, after I got it we back again to our spot, "Here", I gave it to Kingka, he likes chocolate flavor and for me is strawberry, "Kingka-ssi, if I meet Luhan today, I mean right now...this time with you too of course, how do you thing my react will be? I guess I'll be acting like a dorky girl and start drooling in front of him!", I chuckle and rufling Kingka's fur, "Come on, lets go back, theres no way it will happen anyway", we got up and start to run, I look at Kingka, how good to be him sometimes, without anything to worry, like now he run happily. BUGH!!! Ouch...WTH IS GOING ON?! Something bump into me hardly, while I try to regain my strength to wake up...urgh! "Are you okay?", I open my eyes while rub my back head slowly, I try to sit first before get up, "Hey, are you okay?", then I look up, WTH...LUHAN?! I got up and start to run...again!

----------

OMG! I reach the house and enter it with flash to grab a glass of water, "Hey, Kingka did you see that?! Its LUHAN! I just talk nonsense back there wish to meet him and than BOOM!...His there bump into me, tragicly! OMG! I must be lucky, I'm absolutely freaking lucky girl!", while trying to catch a breath after running I stil manage to babbling! "God...Kingka, I hope he did'nt remember it! No, I hope he did'nt recognize me at school!", I think I'll not go to the Park in the near future.

----------

I try to act cool in school while my eyes keep alert with Luhan presence, if I cought him even just a glimps I start to run slowly to avoid and luckily I manage to do it within a week! I guest its a long time enough to forget a mere moment like that, I can feel relieve now.

----------

"Kingka-ssi, finally we can hangout at the Park again without any worry, I'm sure Luhan already forget about the accident, I bet he did'nt remember me!", Kingka just barking while jumping near me, I guest he just miss to walk outside again after I lock him at house without going out for a week! "Yeah, I know you miss our walk time in here and the Ice cream too!", I bend on my knees and start rufling his fur while he my face, he so adoreable. "Hey...", I look up and see...LUHAN?! I'm  so shock and sat down, no no no...its not time to sat down! I try to stand up and run faster without looking back! Tch...so useless for avoiding him in a week, like a blitz he come to me and again I run like a crazy girl! Dammit...

----------

Whatever...whatever...whatever...even I met him now, I'll act like I dont know him! "Yah, Kangjein! Where have you been?!", I jump a little while looking back, "Yul!", I hit her hand, "You're acting weird!", "I'm okay", "I'm glad to hear it...finally", sudenly I heard Luhan voice behind me, "Hey, Luhan", "Yuri", I dont know what to do, I dont dare to look back, whatever...just run! "Jein-ah, lets grab a lunch together with Luhan", Yuri grab my wrist before I can run, "No, I have to go now...something urgent!", I heard Luhan chuckle behind me, and I stil not look at Luhan even Yuri already spun me to his direction! "No, we have to lunch with Luhan, I wanna see Kris!", "Just go without me, Yuri", "I dont wanna go alone, Jein-ah", she start whining, while Luhan just smiling looking at me, when I see him...finally! "Lets lunch first then I'll you, Kangjein", WTH?! "Yeah, that'll be great, Luhan!", Yuri start to pull me without hearing my consent...urgh, screw me!

Here I am, siting beside Yuri and Luhan, I cant do anything except looking down or looking at Yuri, theres no single glimps for Luhan...too embarrassing! "Yah...Luhan, where's Kris?", while asking she siping her drink lazily, "On his way of course, I already text him, Yuri...be patient", "Why you alone anyway, usually you guys hangout together?", "Something urgent to catch so I cant go with them these days", I took a glimpse at him, and see him looking at me too, man...I'm totally screw! "Jein-ah, are you okay? You so quite and look a bit pale too", I smile bitterly, "I'm okay, Yul-ah", "I'm glad to hear it, finally...again", I hear Luhan say the same thing, is he teasing me? I took a glimpse again and he looking at me with smile, I'm death... "Luhan, I'll kill you if you say the same thing when I ask where the hell is KRIS?!", sudenly he hit his own forehead, "Sorry Yuri, I forgot to tell you, Kris cant come, he have to go somewhere after he almost reach this place", "Stupid Lulu! Why did'nt you tell me earlier?! At least I can go back home early! I'm out!", Yuri jump off and walkout, "Yul!", I guess she forgot about me, I got up and try to catch up, "Wait!", Luhan hold my wrist, theres no way I'll sit here any longer without Yuri! I look at him and try to pull out my hand, but his grip was to tight, "Pleas wait!", I got a bit snap from his pleading voice, tch...I stop strugling and sit back, "Thankyou", even when we already sit back, he still holding my hand, "You can let go my hand", "I know, but...I cant let go, I'm afraid if I start to speak you will run again", I sighing hard, "I wont...please let go", he chuckle and still holding my hand, "I'll let go when we done", argh...Dear Lord, why must happen like this?! I'm not ready... "What do you want?", "Why you run?", damn, I knew it! Now, how can I answer? "I'm just shock", he looking at me intensly, "Give me a right answer", "I'm shock", "It'll be much longer if you answer like that", I sighing hard, I cant answer it by saying everything about my feeling to him, argh...just drag me to black hole! "I'm absolutely shock, I got trauma from bad guy back than and the scene is almost the same like happen with you, thats it!", at least that was the best lie I can tell right now! He pouting his lips and noding lightly, so cute...argh, stupid brain! "But stil I have a feeling you lie to me, Jein-ssi", "I'm not, what are you anyway? A lie detector? Just stop, okay!", I try to let go my hand again from his grip, it so embarrassing to stay like this, I'm afraid I cant hold my feeling any longer! "I'm curious", "Its not worth it", I like him and maybe I'm fallin love with him, but stil...I know he's beyond my reach, so its better for me to keep this feeling by myself. I try to look into his eyes deeply, "We're done...you can let go now", slowly he loosen his grip from my hand, after that I just walkout without looking back.

----------

I snugling to Kingka's fur while crying, "Its better in the dream, happily ever after! Not like this...I have to cry with you, Kingka-ssi!", still sobing I heard Kingka's whimper to me, I guess he felt my sadness too. "Thankyou for joining me, Kingka...lets grab some ice cream, at least it can make me relieve a little", I got up and walk to ice cream stroll, after grab our usual flavor we back to our spot again. "Kingka-ssi...what should I do if I accidentaly met him at school? I'm totally the best for avoiding people, but who knows what going to happen in a future, right?", then again he barking while having his ice cream, hmm... "Yah, Kangjein!", sudenly I heard someone calling my name, when I look up, "Yul", she look at me frowning, "WTH is wrong with you?! Are you crying?!", I look away and clean up my face, "No I'm not, Kingka my face and I forgot to whip it", she chuckle and sat beside me, "You fool! Like you can lie to me!", "I'm not lying", "I'm listening...if you want to tell me, I'll keep a secret if you want me too", she look at me firmly for assuring, maybe telling her will make my heart a bit light from this love sick!

"You're absolutely fool!", Yuri laugh like a mad girl, she totally mocking me with her laugh! "Enough Yul, its embarrassing!", see her laughing at me its totally...urgh! "Okay okay...I'm sorry, but you're totally dork Jein-ah" she laughing again lightly, "Why you have to run anyway? You can act like usual since he can't read your mind, silly!" .....What the...?? Ofc, he cant read my mind! Why I have to run anyway? Argh...so silly! "Dammit! You right! Gosh so stupid!", "Its okay Jein-ah, you do that because you already has a feeling for him, thats why you act like that" Yuri smile at me while grabing my ice cream, "Yeah...still its embarrassing" I'm sighing again and again, "Come on, dont be like that...its not like he will hating or see you in weird way, Jein-ah" she my back, try to comfort me... "Thankyou Yul, I know...", sudenly she grabs my hand "Lets go! Lets get another ice cream! Lets get brain freeze!" she pull me flashly and start to run like crazy even Kingka follow-up!

----------

I open up my locker to get my things, while thinking about how do I act if I ever meet Luhan again accidently, why should I think about this anyway? Argh...I hit my head several times a bit, its not working and just give me a headache, but still... "Jein-ssi, gweanchana?" I hear voice near me and look up...Luhan?! I sudenly choughing and try my best to act normal, "Lulu! No I mean Luhan...yes Luhan!" he laugh a bit, geez he so sweet! I'm shaking my head to regain my sense! "Ofc, I'm okay" I laugh groggily while closing my locker and back off slowly to make my way out, "So I'll go now, bye!", I turn my body fast and walk without look back... "Wait!" he grab my wrist, "Lets walk together, Jein", I look at him without blink "...s,sure, o,okay" I feel like I had being hypnotized with those twinkling eyes...