Chapter 1

The Greatest Gift

Minah's POV

I woke up this morning feeling so weak. urgh why do i still feel this way?!

For the past few weeks I've been throwing up constantly, I'm always moody and i have weird cravings. WOW! I kinda feel bad for Taemin now.

It didn't take long for my quality time with the toilet to start. yay me.

Suddenly i feel my hair being pulled back, it must be Taemin. 

"Babe, I think it's time we see a doctor." Taemin said with a worried tone.

I sighed."okay." I flatly said. 

Taemin helped me up from the bathroom floor and helped me get dressed. As soon as I stood up from the bed I immediately collapsed to my knees, i felt so dizzy. He carried me bridal style to the car.

The car ride to the clinic was silent. I was really nervous and Taemin could sense that, he intertwined our hands and gave my hand a gentle squeeze.

"Everything going to be okay, don't worry." he assured me.

I smiled and hummed in response.

I hope everything will be okay.

 

IN THE CLINIC

I'm currently seating in front of the my doctor, with Taemin beside me and we are waiting the results of the blood.

Oh god, I'm so nervous.

"Congratulations Ms. Kim, you are 6 weeks pregnant!" my doctor cheered

"Really!!!" I squealed. OH!MY!GOD!

"Yes, now be careful of what you eat and do. don't strain yourself, it could the baby." she instructed me.

After giving more advice and scheduled another appointment, me and Taemin went back home.

 

Taemin's POV

When I heard that she was pregnant, I was mentally jumping for joy! We always wanted kids!

Walking back to the car we couldn't stop smiling. I faced her and gave a kiss, when we pulled back I leaned on her forehead and starred into eyes.

"I can't believe it." I said.

"Neither can I..." she said and i noticed tears in her eyes.

"Why are you crying." i said, wiping away her tears with my thumb.

"I'm crying because I'm happy!" she said.

I smiled and gave her a peck on the forehead, and give the biggest bear huge ever.

I can't wait to be the best dad in the world!