Chap 1

Hour - Glass

Fall’s sky has no cloud, clear as water. Wind coldly led those fragile leaves their trees.

This fall. Are you still there by my side…..

Reng……reng……

“Khunnie ah, will you go out with us today? It’s been a long time since we all met”-there something in Taec’s voice just tell Khun the sadness…

Time flied so fast. It’s  2 years already since they’re no longer 2pm. The others have all moved on with their life.. But Khun, no. Khun’s life hasn’t moved. It stayed in the past. The past when they were still together…

 

As I’m watching the sand flowing, time flow back. Back to where our memories lies….

 

“Khun hyung” – he shouted and jumped to hug Khun, hold Khun’s shoulder so that all his body clinged onto his lover.

“Woo ah, the fans are here you know” – saying so but Khun still let his hand run over Woo’s waist to hold him closer

 

WooYoung is by no means a little boy , but in Khun’s hug, Khun always feel him small, making Khun wanna protect him more and more. He always wanted to protect his WooYoungie. …….Yeah, back when he was still Khun’s Wooyoungie.

 

“It’s okay Hyung, the fans like it too” – Woo draw a smile on his face but still let go of Khun.

 

His smile always make Khun’s heart warm.

 

“Khunnie ah”

“What’s wrong Woo?”

“I have a present for you” –Woo said and blinked

“Present? What occasion dear?”

“Don’t tell me you don’t remember? It’s our 2 years anniversary Khun”- the dissappointment showed clearly on Woo’s face. He pouted.

Khun shook his head, blamed himself for forgetting a day like this. He took his arms to pull Woo closer, let him sit on Khun’s lap.

With his face on Woo’s shoulder, Khun whispered: “I’m sorry Youngie. With all busy schedules these days. I really forgot.”

Woo could never be angry with Khun for long.. How can you be angry such an angel face like that right?

Woo said nothing, silently stood up, found in his backpack and brought out a small red box.

“ Open it” –Woo pouted.

Khun still remembered that moment like yesterday. The moment when he opened that special meaningful gift . He didn’t know that it might be that last present he would receive from his little lover.

“An hour glass??”- Khun sounded surprised

“Yes, an hour glass”- Woo smiled a little

 

Seeing the blankness on Khun’s face, Woo just smiled sweetly and laid his head on the older’s lap. His face still keep that little excitement, smirk too~

“Do you want to know why I gave you an hour glass? You know what Khun : They said an hour glass can do things that people can’t . That is turning back time. When sand flows, time flies from days to days. When you put your hand and turn the hour glass up side down, every thing would just turn right back to the beginning.”

Khun patiently watched his lover talking, can’t help but notice that cute face of him, that excitement lie under the younger’s expression.

“I want us to be just like that Khun. When we are together, I don’t want time to stop. I want it to flows slowly , taking us to a new page of life. When we’re sad, just turn over that hour glass, and everything would go back to the start”

 

And with the hour-glass, I put my dream in those pain.

I hided those pain deep in my heart.

I drown my memories with you under the sand….

 

Holding Woo in his arm, Khun felt blessed to have such a sensitive lover like him.

“Hey Khun, why are you just froze baby?” Woo haven’t even finished his question …then…

“Hmm” Khun captured Woo’s lips. Not giving dominace that easily, Woo s his hand around the older’s neck, closer the gap between them and kissed Khun fiercely

 

On the table, the hour glass still run. Each sand seems to fall more slowly, letting the moment they were together last………….forever…..

 

Hold your hand in mine as we turn over the hour-glass

Sand again started to fall

Time again turned back to that day…

 

Flower blossom season

 

“Woo, you’re leaving me for real?”

-to be continued-

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, sorry for making you guys wait long ~ ^^ I was busy update my fics and translate a lot of them too~ Here's a chapter for you ^^ comment and subscribe too ^^ Thank you <3