FINAL.

It's not HIM, it's YOU.

"OMG HoGuk couple is real!!!"

"Eunji go away pfft you ruin Hoya Oppa's heart by stealing Inguk Oppa from him!"

 

 

 

That's what I read everyday nowadays, after I finished Reply 1997 shooting, a lot of my fans are starting to coupling me with Hoya,

seriously it's so cute, of course there's a lot of EunGuk fanfictions everywhere, but HoGuk fanfictions are... uncountable!

 

 

 

"Inguk-ssi I heard that you attended Infinite's Second Invasion concert and even had a backstage ID too! Is it true?"

Jaesuk sunbaenim ask me curiously, I'm a guess star at Happy Together now.

"Of course I do, I want to see my Hoya performing life on stage, and I kind of missed him these days because his tight schedule"

I answer him with a slight of happiness in my tone and a little whine in the end.

"You look like you like Hoya-ssi so much that you call him "My Hoya" aren't Eunji would be jealous?"

There it goes again, I hate this kind of question,I can bear it if it's about Hoya, but Eunji? No.

"Ahh you're not fun! I will not answer this question!!!"

 

 

 

@Infinite's apartement.

 

 

 

"Inguk hyung! It's nice to see you after a while!"

Hoya exclaiming while he throw his hands on my shoulder, this kid is so cute despite his y stare, yeah I know it.

"It's nice to see you too Hoaegi! You seems like you loose some weight, eat more!"

I pinch his nosebridge and he is pouting, what a kid.

"Oh! Hyung you didn't had a chance to know Dongwoo hyung last time, Dongwoo hyung this is Inguk hyung, Inguk hyung this is Dongwoo hyung"

And the scene in front of me, suddenly become a slow motion movie, the way he show his beautiful teeth when he smile towards me, the way his eyes missing and form a crescent moon when he laugh shyly, and how soft his hand when he shakes mine, what is this? Why my heart beating so fast like it will burst just like a firework?

"Inguk hyung nice to finally meet you! Hoya told me about you a lot, hehehe"

What did you told him about me Hoya?! I glared at Hoya, he slowly retreat himself from our "introduction" session, just great.

"Nice to meet you too Dongwoo, your performance was so good yesterday"

Really, he was THAT good, his rap, his dance moves, his fanservice, I can't stand but cryi-... I mean cheering for him.

"Ahh hyung you are great to when you're singing on stage"

He scratch the back of his neck and what do I see on his cheeks? Is he blushing? Or it's just his make up?

"A-Ah re-really? Thankyou..."

Nice Inguk,do you have to stuttering in front of him? A GUY? You ruin yourself for sure.

 

 

 

A couple month later.

 

 

 

After that night, I managed to get his contacts and I hanged out a lot with Dongwoo and the rest of them, but one thing that doesn't seems to change, it's getting more and more severe in fact. My heart beat when he was around, it's beating like there was no tomorrow. I stuttered more, which is kind of embarassing, I was like a lost puppy in love, as disgustingly cliche as it sounds, there's no words to describe my state other than that. So today, today I gather all of my guts and I will tell him what did he do to me.

"Dongwoo I need to tell you something..."

Today we're eating at Dongwoo's family restaurant, believe you will comeback ASAP after you try his Mother's fermented squid soup once.

"What is it Hyung???"

He responds with his puppy eyes and mouth full of rice, disgustingly cute.

"I just want to tell you that I like someone"

He suddenly stop munching his kimbab and staring at his hand for a while, and he look at me, smiling.

"Ohh really? Who was it Hyung? Whoa she must be so beautiful!!!"

He clasped his hand enthusiastically, he is so clueless.

"It's not a SHE Dongwoo, it's a HE"

He choked on his saliva and coughing nonstop, I pass the water to him, worried all over my face.

"A-Ahh, I see, I think I know who it is..."

Really? Did he knows? How come?!

"Really?!"

I wait for his answer, seconds feels like hoursright now!!!

"Hyung I know that you like Hoya from the very beginning, and I'm happy that it's tru-..."

Stupid.

I shut his mouth with my index finger, he is looking at me questioningly, his eyes are begging for explanation.

"Dongwoo it's not HIM, it's YOU"

Yet another silence fill in the room.

"Ho-how come..."

He ask, no more like he talk to himself.

"Why? Don't I desetve to love someone? Don't I deserve to oove you?"

He shot his eyes right onto mine, he looks sad.

"N-no no no, of course not! But I think... I think..."

He sounds so unsure.

"You what?"

Please, please...

"I-I think I like you too..."

Now it's my turn to freeze, I'm speechless.

"Thank you, but you know I don't want to push you into a relationship, we can be friends, best friends first and find out what's the best for us later, later when you feel like you are ready for everything"

I seriously want to scream my lungs out now, scream of happiness.

"Thank you, thanks so much for your understanding hyung"

He smile and I caress his hair, returning his smile warmly.

 

 

 

And that night I stayed up all night watched him laughed and told me some stories that amazed him, I know he is such a keep.

 

 

 

DW-IG-DW-IG-DW-IG-DW-IG-DW-IG-DW-IG-DW-IG-DW-IG-DW-IG-DW-IG-DW-IG-DW-IG-DW-IG-DW-IG-DW-IG-DW-IG-DW-IG-DW-IG-DW-IG-DW-IG-DW-IG

 

 

 

 

Holla readers!!!

I know you've wait so long for this fic (or not?)

I'm so sorry that I didn't updated the fic right away, school and OGS INA is such a killers!!!

Hope you guys enjoy my miserable fic, if you have any infinite fic request don't hesitate but mention me @CalmWooTits yaaay!!!

 

why...