Blood 2: Time and Space

A Lover's Revenge

"W-w-what are you doing.. here?" In a shivering tone, you asked him.

 

"Who's that, Love?" You looked at Kai who asked and  immediately joined you at the door. He was shocked of who the person is.

 

"S-S-UHO?" Kai surprisingly asked.

 

"Hey Kai! How are you?" Suho asked with a huge smile on his face. Acknowledging the presence of her girlfriend, oh no, his ex-girlfriend, he offered a hand, “Nice meeting you again. I think, it’s a kinda long time since the last time we met?”

 

"aahmm... I-m fine.." Kai replied and still confused with the things. How could he show up here after all the things he did to Minxi, Kai thought.

 

"Seems like you're having fun here ah? Did you miss me?" Suho asked while looking inside your house and look at your face, that time, you didn’t notice that tears from your eyes are falling. The feeling of being fooled touched your heart again and you don’t know how to control it at all. You were shocked when Suho tried to touch you, “You are… crying? Waeyo?” He asked with a caring eyes.

 

But without any further actions, "GO! GET OUT!" You shouted and you saw how surprised Suho is. "I don't want to see you here! GET OUT! Stop hurting me, Suho. Please…" You nagged in his chest and hit him but the latter stood up straight.

 

"Why?" Suho said. "Didn't I tell you that I'll be back?" He whispered. You're body seems like frozen that time. Tears continue to shed from your eyes. Did I just misunderstood what he meant that time? Did he really intended to come back for me? Why now? Why now, Suho? Why now that I loved Kai? Please… you thought. Kai noticed it and held your hand.

 

"WHAT? How mean are you SUHO? After that night, you left me. YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY PHONE CALLS. YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY TEXT MESSAGES. Now, you're here telling me that you're back?? What kind of person are you?" You expressed while tears are falling from your eyes.

 

"But.." Suho tried to continue but you blocked him.

 

"WHAT OTHER REASON DO YOU HAVE? How mean are you?" You asked.

 

"But we promised that we'll love each other" Suho said.

 

"LOVE!? Have you ever loved me huh?!" You shouted and pushed Suho away.

 

"Wait.." Suho held your hand and kissed you. Kai, on the other hand is just looking and listening to your conversation. When he saw the scenario, he ran to you.

 

You refused and gave him a slap on his face,"YOU !"

 

"You still love me, right?" Suho asked with a sincere voice.

 

You became frozen as this question came to your mind. After all this time, do I still love him? You asked yourself but your attention suddenly broke up when Kai came and punched Suho.

 

"HEY. DON'T YOU EVER COME BACK HERE. DON'T TRY TO TOUCH MY GIRLFRIEND OR ELSE I WILL END YOUR LIFE!" Kai said.

 

"Girlfriend...?" Suho said while wiping the stains of blood from his lips.

 

"Yes. Girlfriend. We are couple now.." Kai said.

 

"That's a lie right? This was just a lie. You can't. You can't replace me with this kind of guy!" Suho said.

 

Silence covered your conversation after Suho said that thing. Kai is waiting for you to answer but you didn't reply and shocked for what Kai said and to the reaction of Suho. You can vividly see the shock, hurt, and grief from Suho’s eyes. Did I just make a wrong move? Am I a bad girl? Please, don’t do this to me… please… you thought and your tears continue to fall down.

 

"Yes. I am. 'Coz I am the only one who didn't left her," Kai said, "Unlike you. You just want her to please you not to love you. Dude, it's better for you to leave. GO!" Kai said.

 

"Yes, I would leave for now but it isn't the end.." Suho said with a revengeful tone, "But you Minxi, always remember that I love you and I'll do anything to get you," Suho said, "And you.. I'll be back for revenge."

 

"JUST BE BACK, !" Kai said,"but for now, GET OUT. GO HOME! GO WHEREVER YOU WANT. SHE DONT CARE BOUT YOU!"

 

You watched how Suho walked and left the two of you, but still, your tears are like endless as you cry silently. “Are you… okay?” Kai asked.

 

You run and lean your head on Kai’s chest, “Am I a bad woman, Kai?! Why these things are happening to me? I just can’t, I don’t know what to do, now.” You felt Kai’s hands as he rubbed your head.

 

“Do you still have feelings for him?” He asked you in a low but serious tone.

 

“I… really… don’t know.” You said while sobbing like a child, “Is it really true… that I misunderstood him?”

 

“Things are so unclear, Minxi.” He said.

 

“What… do you mean, Kai?”

 

“Tell me honestly, do you still love him?”

 

“I… I…” You don’t know what’s happening to you but your lips are shaking like you’re gone from a cold place, “I don’t know, Kai.”

 

“Ok…” Kai inhaled and, “How about me, do you really love me?” You remained silent as Kai’s question sinks in unto your mind, Did Kai just asked me whom I am gonna choose between him and Suho, indirectly? You thought.

 

“Ok…” Kai said and slowly pushed you from hugging you, “Maybe you needed enough space and time.”

 

“What do you mean, Kai? I can’t understand you… You’re saying that you’ll be leaving me?” You said and continued crying.

 

“Sssh.” He said and wiped your tears, “I will not leave you, I will just give you enough time to clear the things you have to clear. Your feelings, your emotions, and decide who the real person you are in loved with. I just don’t want to be your rebound, on the other hand. I don’t want both of us to be hurt.”

 

“So… you’re going to…”

 

“No! I’m not going to leave you, or ignore you, I will still be at your side, but not like this. You know, we can’t treat each other as lovers now, not until you determine your true feelings. Don’t worry, I will stay as your bestfriend.” Kai said while holding your face, “Stop crying, you little brat!” He continued and smiled.

 

“You…” You didn’t continue what you’re going to say and hugged Kai again and cried so loud.

 

“Yah! You look like a crybaby than a crying bratt. Look at your face, it’s now full of chocolate icing because of your tears.” Then he laughed out loud, “Go inside now, Bunch. Take a rest. I’m going home first. Just call me if there’s anything wrong.”

 

“Look at your clothes.” Then you smile, “You looked like a child, a 2-year-old child, who ate and played his chocolate cake!”

 

“YAAAAHHH! This is your fault!” Kai nagged and pouted at you.

 

“I am going inside.” You said.

 

“Neh.”

 

“Take care, Kai.”

 

“Thanks.” You walked inside your house and look back at Kai who’s waiting for you to enter. Before entering your house, you smiled and waved back at him.


 

THANK YOU FOR READING GUYS <3 <3 <3

 

LOL. IT'S GETTING HOT. OUT FOR A WHILE GUYS. :D