Dude you've got to be kidding me.

Swapping with Boys In Love

After Suzy’s Make over, ‘Yunho’ returns, but where is Suzy?

Wooyoung’s POV:

“YA, Yoseob. Where do you think Suzy went” I wink at Yoseob.

“I don’t really know, but who cares” replys Yoseob

“Whocares?! HAHA You care you idiot” I laugh, “Wait looks what I found this morning on my way to school” I hand Yoseob a flyer for Auditions for CUBE and JYP Entertainment. Yoseob snatches it off me and laughs “You’re the idiot, I’m not trying out for these” “Oh yes you are, we’re both gonna try out for both, so we get 2 chances” I smirk.

Yoseob pats me on the back and says “Let’s get to class”

We both walk off, I realise that Yunho seems abit different.. Is it because of the accident? But His taller, and .. cuter? AHAHA, cuter that’s impossible. Wait whose that new guy? Next to Yunho. His cuter than Yunho, that’s for sure! I blink a couple of times but my vision is blocked by the school clock tower. Oh wells, I’ll figure out later.

IU’s POV:

“OMO, I look HOT” I giggle as I fix my wig.

“Actually you do, AHAHAH! If you were really a guy I’d totally date you” Suzy laughs at me

I hit her in laughter and continue walking, I turned my head. I felt like I was being watched…

 There I saw him. His bright smile, .. Aish. I scratch my head and continue to walk.

“So erm, Su—YUNHO!” I laugh loudly. “What’s my name” I ask in confusion. She thinks for a moment and softly replys with “Changhee” “ERR” My eyes widen and I start poking Suzy. “Where’d you get that name from?!” “It’s Yunho’s Baby name, he doesn’t use it anymore so you take it, just pretend you’re my cousin, from.. Jeju do, Arasso?” She smiles and clears as we walk towards the office.

Suzy’s POV:

I deepen my voice, “ Miss-“ I squint my eyes so I could see the name tag, Since I’ve never been on this side of the school. “Teacher Ssinwha, can I enrol my cousin here. He came from Jeju island” I bow and point at IU.

IU coughs and deepens her voice “ Er, An Nyeong Teacher Sshinwha” bowing.

“Oh I see, you’re a very cite fellow aren’t you” Teacher laughs.

“Ne ne, When will I be able to start class?” IU asks.

“Firstly, can I have your name?” asks Teacher. “Omo, er its.. IU I mean Changhee”  IU stutters.

“Teacher my we go please, I don’t want to be late for class. “You can go first, Yunho. Gee you grow fast” laughs Teacher Sshinwha. “AHAHAHAH Please can I take Changhee with me?!” I raise my voice. “Aigoo, Calm down Yunho. Are you both the same age?” asks Teacher. “NE!” we both reply in a hurriedly voice. I grab IU’s hand and pulls her along while shouting Bye to the Teacher.

“Wae you in a rush?” asks IU. “Remember the auditions are tomorrow, and we need to finish all the exams in order to leave early..” I exclaim. IU just stares at me.. “WHHHHAAAATT?! Tests?! I didn’t study.. we didn’t go through them” “Er yeah we did, It’s the exact same as ours a few weeks ago, You know Yunho and ‘Changhee” are in the same grade as us..” I explained. “Jincha, ohhh. This will be a breeze then” We both laugh.

WE ENTER CLASS

“Sorry Teacher, we’re late.” IU says. I look at her in a weird way because she didn’t deepen her voice. I ‘accidentally’ stepped on her foot.

“New student Aye?” The Teacher laughs. “Whats your name?”

“My name is-“ I stare at IU in a evil angry type of way. “Changhee” She smiles shyly and walks towards me.

The teacher continues teaching as we whisper at the back of the class.

“Time for the test! Wooyoung Hand it out”

At that moment my heart froze, as did IU’s we looked at each other and bang!

Wooyoung slammed the tests on our tables. He loosened up towards IU and stared at her.

“Welcome.. Changhee” he started right at her with his bright eyes.  Afterwards he looks towards me and asked where was Suzy, I froze and replied with “With my parents, she went with them.. ehe” “Wae didn’t you go?” asks Wooyoung “Cause I’m gonna audition for JYP and CUBE.” I laugh hesitantly “JINCHA!?—“ “Wooyoung please sit down your disturbing the class we have a test to start you know” exclaims the Teacher. “Arasso” pouts Wooyoung while finishing off passing the test.

IU shows me the OK sign as we know this test would be easy!

We both flick open the sheet..

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

How is it so far, I'm not much of a writer this is my first time, I hope you guys enjoy it ^U^