It will never stop again.

That Place Was Where I First Met You..~

"I have something I want to tell you."

 

CNU ran towards the others "She's not at her locker."

"She's not picking up her cell.. and she's not responding to texts.." Misun closes her phone

"Where did she go? Chohee.."

Jinyoung leans on the wall A really bad feeling... "I have a bad feeling.."

"Eh?" Baro react

The group look at the gate and saw a car passing by with Director Jung and Chohee inside. All of them were surprised

"Wha.. What was that all about?!" Baro shouted

 

At Director's Place

"Pardon the mess. I'm preparing for a trip tomorrow." Director Jung spoke

Chohee was standing beside the door Uhh.. wah wah waaaaaah~ I'm so nervous! I think I'm doing something incredibly brave but stupid.. I just came here without thinking, and now..

"So, you came to say..?" *riiiiing* *riiiiing* Director Jung gets his phone and looks at Chohee "Excuse me." He looks away "Yoboseyo? Yes, I'm at my main residence right now. Oh, I believe that document is at my other house. I'll come over after I've been there."

Chohee was silently looking at him Other house..?

Director Jung hangs up the phone "..You and Jinyoung don't live together, do you?"

"I've heard that you're never really at home." Chohee spoke

Director Jung looks at her

"Why is that?" Chohee bravely asks

"This.. It is my family's private business. You should not concern yourself with it."

Chohee felt hurt but she still remains strong "You barely speak to Jinyoung. And you don't understand his feelings. Can you really call yourself a family?" She clench her fist tightly "..Jinyoung.." She looks down "He said his mother died because of him and his father turned away from him at her funeral. He always felt that his father blamed him." In any case.. I doubt they've touched each other since that day. The director is such a cold person. She looks at him "DID YOU KNOW ANY OF THIS AT ALL?!"

Director Jung was surprised

Tears started to fall from Chohee's eyes "Parents.. What parents do.. What parents say.. IT ALL LEAVES A HUGE IMPRESSION ON A CHILD..!" I.. I've never felt that my parents didn't love me, but.. But still.. Still.. I felt a little lonely. I wasn't a little girl anymore but from time to time I still felt gloomy. It's still the same today. Any time Mom gives me a hug, I instantly feel happy. "You could have many friends, you could have lots of people you like by your side, but there are many situations when you need your family. THAT'S SOMETHING THAT NOBODY ELSE CAN TAKE PLACE OF! THIS LOVE HAS TO COME FROM YOU! HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN WAITING! But why..? WHY WON'T YOU EVEN THINK OF LOOKING AT JINYOUNG?!"

"Alright, that's enough." Jinyoung went towards Chohee and covered mouth

"Jinyoung.." Chohee mumbled

Jinyoung looks at her "Really, listening to you rant about awkward issues is just.." He releases his hands

"B-But.."

"I said that's enough. Let's go." Jinyoung and Chohee turned around. Baro and CNU was waiting on the door

"YOU CAN'T!!" Director Jung stopped them

Jinyoung looks at him

"I didn't know.." Director Jung spoke "I didn't know.. that you felt that way about your mother's death.."

"Well.. it's the truth." Jinyoung said expressionless

"IT'S NOT TRUE! If that's what you think.." Director Jung put a hand on his chest "Then blame me! I was the one who chased you out of the house!"

Jinyoung's eyes widened

"I have always believed that it was my fault.. But I never know how to be warm towards you. Your mother was always better at that sort of thing." Director Jung closes his eyes "..I was never warm towards you.."

Jinyoung and the others were speechless and look at him carefully

Director Jung looks at Jinyoung "I was worried you always looked so troubled. I thought it would be better for you to go to a school where I could be nearby.." He look below "How ironic.. What I did out of love turned out to be counter-productive. Just how.. did things come to this?"

"What "Love"?" Jinyoung spoke "You were always hiding from me."

"The day you jumped from that balcony at school.. I was scared half to death watching you sleep in your hospital room. I thought that if you wanted to get away from me so badly, it would be best for me to leave home."

Baro started to get irritated "Whoa, Hey.. Jinyoung.. Director.. YOU GUYS BARELY SPOKEN A WORD TO EACH OTHER BEFORE. DON'T YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKING TOO MUCH NOW?"

CNU pointed at Baro "You know you're in trouble when this guy is scolding you, right? Director."

".............." Director Jung and Jinyoung have no comment

Director Jung walk near towards Jinyoung "At your mother's funeral.. You were only as tall as my shoulder.." He smiled weakly "How long has it been.. since I have properly talked to you?"

Jinyoung just looks at him, not saying anything nor moving away

"Your mother's passing was not your fault. IT WAS NOT YOUR FAULT, JINYOUNG." Director Jung said in a clear deep and serious tone "I have left you in such pain.. For so long.."

"........" Jinyoung looks away "Umm.. It's... It's really OK..." He bit his lips to stop his tears from coming out but failed. Tears started forming from his eyes and slowly pouring down "It's just that... I've always been so lonely.."

Director Jung smiled gently and hug his son, Jinyoung.

Baro started to tear up like he was watching a drama. CNU and Chohee smiled and they started to push Baro towards outside.

Tonight, I wonder which house they'll go to and reminisce? The past.. The future.. They'll have no problem. The time that was frozen has sprung back to life.. It will never stop again.

 

New Day.. At school

"JINYOUNG-HYUNG~ GOOD MORNING~" Baro greeted, doing aegyo "How'd it go? How'd it go? Did you talk with your dad a lot last night? Tell us all about it!"

Sandeul poking Jinyoung's cheeks "Awww~ He's blushing~"

Jinyoung shakes his hands "You guys are so annoying!"

"Jinyoung." Gongchan called out

Jinyoung looks behind. Both of them went to the chairs beside the windows.

"I haven't had a chance to properly thank you." Gongchan spoke "No matter what.. I still.. have to thank you." Gongchan puts his hand behind his head "Well, you probably won't be satisfied even after I've thanked you!"

"Why?" Jinyoung looks at him

Gongchan was suprised and looks at him "Did you just ask "Why"? WHAT?! YOU'RE ASKING WHY..."

"I think you misuderstand. I don't hate you."

"............"

"You're a decent guy and you have a lot of self-confidence. Actually, I wish I had some of that." Jinyoung looks outside the windows "About Chohee.. I can understand.. why she chose you."

Gongchan looks at him

"But still.. maybe not right now.." Jinyoung looks at Gongchan and smiled "One day, I'll steal her back."

Gongchan was surprised and speechless

"GONGCHAN! There are first years outside. They're all looking for you." One of their classmates called out

Gongchan turned around and walk towards the door

"Uh.. Umm.. We have a question for you!" The first years spoke "There are rumors that you're dating a classmate of yours. Are you? We know you can't really make it public because of work, but we really want to know.."

Chohee looks at Gongchan

"No. I'm not dating anyone right now." Gongchan answered. He pointed at Chohee and Jinyoung "See, this girl here is dating that guy there."

Chohee and Jinyoung's eyes widened WHAT..

"OH REALLY?! THEN THE RUMORS WEREN'T TRUE!" The first years exclaimed

"Yeah. I'm completely focused on my job." Gongchan winked

The first years blushed and waved goodbye

"Umm.." Chohee wanted to start a conversation

Gongchan's smiling face turned to a scary angry one that makes Chohee flinch. "Grr.. WHAT KIND OF JOKE IS THIS?!" He looks at Jinyoung "IF YOU WANT TO STEAL HER BACK, I OBVIOUSLY CAN'T STOP YOU. BECAUSE YOU'RE THE ONE THAT CHOHEE LIKES!!" He looks and points at Chohee "Ah! And let's get this straight. I'M DUMPING YOU! YOU'RE NOT DUMPING ME! Got it?!" He turned away "Hmph! Geez.."

Chohee held Gongchan's shirt "YAH! But! But! But that night... You saved me because you were at my side! HONEST!"

"I'm telling you..." He turned around and pinch her cheeks "STOP CLINGING TO ME!"

"OW! OW! OW!" Chohee whined

"You still have that bad habit.. Well.. that's just my opinion." He softened and smiled gently "But still, having somebody like you by my side.. really isn't too bad after all.." He pulled away from Chohee "Oh crap! I have to get back to work. I was just stopping by for a but. Gotta go." He grabbed his bag and walk towards the door but paused for a second "Alright, THE REST IS UP TO YOU GUYS! *merong*" Gongchan smiled and waved goodbye

Chohee and Jinyoung looked at each other "..................................."