This place.. is it heaven or is it hell.. it all depends on me..

That Place Was Where I First Met You..~

At Home

I was in front of the mirror then my mom furiously opened the door and then suddenly barged in

(Mom) MIN CHO HEE!!!!! HOW LONG ARE YOU GONNA SPEND JUST TO GET READY??!!!

(Cho Hee) Wait a minute Mom! Come and Take a look at this~ ^^ *gets up and turns around*

How is this uniform? Isn't it cute and perfectly fitted for an adorable me? It's so scary how this uniform is really perfect on me~ kekeke

(Mom)You chose that school just because of the cute uniform?!

(Cho Hee) Really, Take a good look Mom!

(Mom) Haven't you get tired to look at it for the whole spring break?!

suddenly dad came in with my little sister on his side and a box on his hands

(Dad) Hahaha that's enough~ Here's for you Cho Hee. Mom and Dad's High School gift. *gives the box to me and I opened it*

(Cho Hee) waaaa~~ aren't these leather loafers??

(Dad) Isn't that what you wanted?

(Cho Hee) It is really for me?? waaaa~~ THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! ♥

(Mom) Enough already and GO TO SCHOOL!!! YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE!!!

(Cho Hee) alright! alright! I better be going now~ BYE~~!!! *on the way to Royal Music Academy*

My name is Min Cho Hee, 16 years old, Pisces, Blood type O, we have moved to a new home and starting today I'm in a new school too with a cute uniform, I love it ~ ^^

*finally arived at the school*

 

At School

(Cho Hee) I'm going to do my best! I'll work very hard! *went to the information section to find what class am I in*

(Cho Hee) hmm.. G-class eh? alright G-class here I come!

New Students please go to your designated room for your homeroom class, Thank You.

aww~ there's no one from my old school around~ and where are the girls? am I imagining things? It seems like a lot of people are looking at me~ Does this uniform fit me really that perfect and they have fallen for me? kekeke

(Mi Sun) Hey you weirdo smiling girl

(Cho Hee) huh? *looks back* WHOA! You scared me! Ah! A girl!

(Mi Sun) Are you also in the G-class too?

(Cho Hee) Ah! Yes! I'm Min Cho Hee by the way! Nice to meet you... umm..

(Mi Sun) Yang Mi Sun. My name is Yang Mi Sun. Nice to meet you too Cho Hee

(Cho Hee) We're on the same class so let's go together!  So where are you from Mi Sun?

*finally found the classroom and opened the door but the room was all filled with boys*

(Cho Hee) ........................ (O_O)

(Boy 1) girl...

(Boy 2) A girl?

(Boy 3) It's a girl!

(All Boys) Omo! Omo! It's a girl!!! *rushes towards me*

(Cho Hee) WHAAAAT???!!!!! *slammed the door close*

Wha.. Wha.. What.. What.. What was that just now? It's an all-boys class! It must be a wrong room!

(Mi Sun) No.. it says 1-G-class right there *points at the room sign* wait, that means you didn't know?

(Cho Hee) huh? Didn't know what?

(Mi Sun) Royal Music Academy was an all-boys school before until last year and they started accepting female students this year so the ratio between the female and the male students would be around 1:5.. The only female students would be probably only us.

(Cho Hee) HOW CAN THAT BE??!!! You mean.. this class.. ONLY 2 FEMALE STUDENTS??!!! ONLY ME AND YOU??!!!

(Mi Sun) Yeah, that's how it is.

(Cho Hee) no wonder that the room smells so weird~ (-__-")

(Jin Young) Are you two in this class?

(Cho Hee) *turned to look who it was*   *stunned*  (*o*)

(Jin Young) So, I guess the rumors are true that this school would be accepting female students starting this year.

(Cho Hee) whoa~ SO HOT~ He looks like a model (♥o♥)

with so many boys around, my chances on getting a boyfriend is.. That's right! Hahaha  Yeah! We're on the same class! I hope that we can get along with each other! ^^

(Jin Young) hmm.. then let's be ^^ *kisses my forehead*

(Cho Hee) What? K...K.. Kiss on my forehead?! *blushes* WHAAAAT??!!!

(Jin Young) *turns around towards to the classroom* Idiot

(Mi Sun) *gets out of the way*

(Jin Young) *opens the door and went in* Good Morning~

(Boy 1) Ah Jin Young! There's a girl just now!

(Mi Sun) He had appeared. That guy must be the Kingka. *gets notepad*

(Cho Hee) K-Kingka?

(Mi Sun) *read what's written at the notepad* Royal Music Academy only son, Jung Jin Young. He never hesitates to use his family's influence. Most of the people in the class grew up with him and on his side. If you wish to lead a peaceful high school life at this academy, you shouldn't offend him.

(Cho Hee) You sure knew a lot huh?

(Mi Sun) of course. This school is a really great research material.

(Cho Hee) Researh material? What do you mean?

(Mi Sun) Yes. you see, my goal is to be a mangaka, an author. I came to this school for finding some research material.

(Cho Hee) W-What? Hahaha That seems.. nice... heh heh heh ^^;;

 

At Home

As I got home.. I told my family what happened during the first day at Royal Music Academy..

(Mom) HAHAHA! That's quite a mess!

(Cho Hee) It is not funny! Staying at that class is not good for my heart! The boys are so annoying!

(Mom) The girl is so unique! Hahaha Don't worry, if you can't handle it, I can help you out

(Cho Hee) What are you? a doctor?

(Dad) Today was just the beginning~ What happens afterward would depend on how you make it~

(Cho Hee) Right.. Jin Young.. he doesn't seem to be the guy that Mi Sun described.. but still, he is such a HOT BOY

(Mom) say.. if you hate going to school, give me your uniform and let me replace you. and go see some hot high school boys

(Cho Hee) I don't want to be cosplayed by Mom! You're acting crazy again!

 

 

Next Day.. At School

(Cho Hee) *sitting inside the classroom*

*boys playing around the classroom not paying attention at the class*

This place is like a zoo.. It's so noisy even at the middle of the class.. argh.. quiet down.. >o< *irritated*

(Baro) *raised hand* Teacher! We have a question for you!

(Cho Hee) What are they up to now?

(Teacher) alright, what is it?

(Baro) Here. *gives out a paper with a difficult equation* If you can't solved this for one minute, you are not qualified to be our teacher. Please start ♥

(Teacher) ???!!! This.. umm.. This...

(Baro) Time's up!

(All Boys) Get out! Get out! Get out!

(Teacher) You guys! HOW DARE YOU TREAT YOUR TEACHER LIKE THIS?!

(Jin Young) Get out.

(Cho Hee) What? Jin Young.. also told the teacher to get out.. there is a different feeling from him not like yesterday.. it's like there are 2 of him.

(Teacher) Tsk. *gets out of the room*

(All boys) HAHAHAHAHA!!! FREE TIME!!!! FREE TIME!!!

(Sandeul) There is no way that you can solve this equation in minute and he really left XDD this is so fun Hahaha! Jin Young is really daebak!

(Cho Hee) This place... if it is really like this... then it is very disappointing... It seems those idiots are enjoying these stuffs

(JIn Young) *turned towards my direction* So..

(Boy 1) What are you talking about?! This girl..

(Jin Young) wait a moment. Okay, Let me ask you a question. If you really wanted to study hard, why did you enroll to this school? Did you really planned carefully at which school you are attending? It seems like you have no idea that this school was an all-boys school before. You're gonna be eaten if you are not careful and minding other people's business. *leans closer to my face*

(Cho Hee) ?! *shocked at the same time blushed*

(Jin Young) *smirk and walks away*

(Sandeul) Jin Young! Where are you going?

(Jin Young) To look at the flowers ♫

(Sandeul) We'll go with you!

(Cho Hee) *angry* DON'T MAKE ANY STUPID JOKES LIKE THAT!

(Sandeul) She's screaming~ scary~

(Jin Young) *merong*

(Baro) Is that it? You're not teaching her a lesson?

(CNU) What should we do?

(Jin Young) It's up to you.

(Sandeul and Baro) OK!

 

(Cho Hee) *opens the shoe locker* huh? my shoes are gone? where's my shoes? my locker is empty~

(Mi Sun) Is there something wrong?

(Cho Hee) my shoes are gone.. ugh. the culprit must be those idiots

(Mi Sun) You're really stupid.. why did you spoke up? and because of that, you are their next victim.

(Cho Hee) But I.. *saw the idiots outside* Sorry Mi Sun! I'm leaving for a while! *runs*

(Mi Sun) OK , I won't wait for you because I've got something else to do, See You tomorrow!

 

(Sandeul) Do you think this would make her cry? *acting to put the shoes on the swimming pool*

(Baro) Hahaha I wanna see her cry

(Cho Hee) STOP RIGHT THERE! YOU.GUYS. ARE. ALL. BABO!! *angry* High School students stealing other people's shoes? Are you even ashamed on doing such a stupid thing?!  Hey leader! Did you hear me!

(Baro) *grabs*

(Cho Hee) Hey let go of me!

(Sandeul) You are so nosy. We would return your shoes if you promise that you won't speak out again on anything we do.

(Cho Hee) If I agree on what they want.. then the next years would be a mess.. NO WAY! WHY WOULD I MAKE SUCH A PROMISE! Let go of me! Those shoes are my present from my parents for high school!

(Jin Young) *gets the shoes and throws it at the pool* I guess walking barefoot is not a new thing for you. Starting tomorrow, be a good girl- HEY!

(Cho Hee) *takes off clothes*

(Jin Young) What the heck are you doing?!

(Cho Hee) Do you even need to ask! I'm going to get my shoes of course! I don't want the uniform to get wet

(Jin Young) What are you thinking? Let it go!

(Cho Hee) I WON'T!

(Other Boys) Take it off! Take it off! Take it off!

(Jin Young) Shut up guys! Ya! *grabs my arm* I told you to let it go

(Cho Hee) Ya! Let me go! Let go!

(Jin Young) *release*

(Cho Hee) WAAAAAHH!!

(Jin Young) ...!!

(Cho Hee) What? A hand? *SPLASH! fell to the pool*

Silence...

(Baro) Hey.. they haven't come up..

(Sandeul) Jin Young? Jin Young!

(Jin Young) *SPLASH! comes up with Cho Hee in his arms*

(Sandeul) Hey! Are you OK? What were you doing?

(Cho Hee) uh.. *cough* *cough* *cough*

(Jin Young) Hey are you alright?

(Cho Hee) huh? *looks up, face to face with Jin Young* .... WHOA!!! Why are you so close to me!!! *pushes Jin Young away*

(Jin Young) You! It's because you grabbed my hand when you fell to the pool! my uniform is completely ruined.. soaked wet.. ugh.. *gets up and undress*

(Cho Hee) I grabbed his hand? no.. it's a lie.. liar.. he's lying.. wasn't he who grabbed my hand? Jin Young! I won't give up! I will make sure that every day of class would be fun for you as long as I work hard! I will prove it!

(Jin Young)  let's see if you can do it *smirk and walks away*

(Cho Hee) ... This place.. is it heaven or is it hell.. it all depends on me..

waaaa~ my new shoes.. will this be alright after drying up TT^TT