Chapter 6

In Love with a Robot

Zelo's POV

Daehyun kicked the door down when we saw the hole in the window. We left Jongup at the house incase Eun Jae or Su Mi ran away. I ran inside looking for Su Mi.

Youngjae went into the kitchen, Daehyun and Himchan went into the living room, and Yongguk and I searched through the rooms. I went inside Su Mi's room and stopped. There was a note on her door.

'Zelo-ah, your girlfriend is really pretty... It'll be ashame to see her little face screwed up. I think we'll play with her for a bit. You want her? Meet us at the abandoned warehouse by the Han River. - Zico '

I called in the hyungs. " We need to go there now!!" I said. Youngjae shook his head. " It might be a trap. Who knows what they planned. 

Yongguk read the note. " Wait, it says ' we'll play with her'. " Everybody stopped. " Who's we?" Daehyun asked. 

Su Mi's POV

I slowly woke up and saw I was in a room. The light was very dim, only lighting up the middle of the room. My hands and feet were tied together. 

" Look's who awake?" I heard a familiar voice. I look up and glared. "Zico...." I said quietly.

"Glad you're awake. Now my boss sent me on a job to find Zelo, but I decided to make it a very interesting job." He smirked at me. 

"What do you want?" I asked. " Don't act dumb sweetie. You know excatly what we want." I froze. "We?"

I suddenly saw 6 more figures appear out of the darkness. I gasped. " Now boys let's take our time, who knows when they'll appear."

I shut my eyes as Zico slowly started to my shirt. 

'Zelo oppa... Oppas..... Please help me...'

Zelo's POV

I walked inside the house and grabbed a gun.  " Eun Jae, you'll stay with some of our friends while we save Su Mi." Himchan told her. She nodded. 

We drove to Secret's house. Hana noona opened the door. " Oh hey guys!" she said. Jongup quickly explained to them what was going on. 

"Omo!! You must be so terrified!! Come in!! Hyosung invited Eun Jae in. I walked away with the hyungs to the car. 

Jongup suddenly ran back. " Eun Jae." he said quietly. Eun Jae turned around. 

Eun Jae's POV

" Eun Jae." I heard Jongup called me. I turned around and was surprised. Jongup grabbed my face and kissed me. My eyes were wide open. He pulled away and smile shyly at my surprised face.

"Incase I don't get back." he said quietly and placed something in my hand and ran back to the car.

I looked at my hands and saw a necklace.

mvaZ_nAWs22tw2G3zPUtz5A.jpg

( Yes this is the necklace from Boys Over Flowers )

I smiled slightly and went back inside.

Su Mi's POV

Tears were coming out of my eyes when Zico slapped me across the face. My shirt was ripped slightly.

I heard the sound of a car drive up. 

I opened my eyes. " Zelo oppa!!!! " I screamed. I felt a sharp sting on my cheek. "Be quiet!!" 

I refused to stop. " Zelo oppa!!" I screamed once more. I was suddenly knocked out.


That's the end of this chapter!! Did you guys like it? I decided to try something new. Also let me explain what is hapening.

Now remeber Zelo is a robot. Well Zelo ran away from the lab at the age of 6 and Yongguk found him. Well, when Zelo ran away, the scientist hired 7 boys to bring Zelo back. Those 7 were named Block B. Their leader, Zico, decided to lead Zelo to them instead, so he kidnapped the one thing Zelo cared for most, Su Mi ( you ). The scientist will be named later.