Chapter 5

In Love with a Robot

Su Mi's POV

I was sitting on the sofa when Eun Jae ran inside the house and shut the door behind her. "Ahhhhh!!!" She screamed and sat besides me smiling.

I gave her a weird look. "You. Kissed. Zelo!!!!!!" she screamed and jumped up and down. "How I found out? Zelo told Jongup and Jongup told me." she told me.

I smiled a little and Eun Jae sat back down next to me. "Tell me EVERYTHING!!" Eun Jae loudly said the word 'everything.' I laughed and told her.

Zelo's POV

"Wah Zelo!!!! You're expirencing a crush!!! Now all you have to do is fall in love!!" Yongguk said. "What about telling Su Mi I'm a robot?" I asked. All my hyungs had a dumbfounded face.

"How about you just tell her truth, THEN ask her out?" Daehyun pulled down his mask and pulled it back up after speaking. This time we were dumbfounded.

"Yah Daehyun. Do you have the fever?" Youngjae jokingly touched Daehyun's head. Daehyun whacked away Youngjae's hand and kept quiet. It wasn't everyday you hear Daehyun talk. He';; only talk about 1-3 times every 1-2 months, but when he talks it's always at least 4 words only.

I grabbed my skateboard and walked out the door. I texted Su Mi to meet me at the park.

20 MINTUES LATER

I saw a figure walking towards me. "What's wrong?" Su Mi asked. "Su Mi..... I need to tell you something that you probably won't believe." 

She cocked her head to the side a little. "I am a robot......" Su Mi's mouth dropped instantly. She suddenly placed her ear against my chest. 

Su Mi's POV

I placed my ear against his chest. 'Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick.'

"H-how?" I was totally confused. Zelo oppa told me everything. "Does that change the way we are?" Zelo asked. I smiled at him and shook my head. 

"I'll  help you become human again oppa." I smiled. "Su Mi. Will you be my, girlfriend?" Zelo shyly asked. 

I was shocked by the sudden question and kept quiet. 

Zelo's POV

"I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked. I hope our friendsh-" I was cut off by a pair of lips. "I'll love to be your girlfriend oppa" Su Mi chimed. I smiled and stood up.

"Kaja!!" I intertwined our fingers together and ran to B.A.P's house. 


I know, I know. It's lame. Sorry that it's so short too. Great a short and crappy chapter..... Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter though~~!